Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Just a side note, but the Painted World of Ariamis area was in the default Dark Souls game, prior to the DLC.
    Oh though it was part of the dlc... My bad.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    If that was Sif then I am fucking done. GOTY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome trailer can't wait for the DLC yeah the snow area castle reminded me so much of Paint world of Ariames well... come to thing of it... Ariames... Ariandel... hmmm similar names?

10+ Year Old Account

When you try to invade...

Also found this gem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    [IMG]http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1473867488711.png[IMG]

When you try to invade...

Also found this gem

[IMG]http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1473879318991.jpg[IMG]
    I still don't know how I feel about the new Berserk. Mozgus looks badass and always will, but that weirdass CGI stuff the entire show's made with just triggers the uncanny valley for me.

A boss fight with 7 enemies to fight would probably be really boring, anyhow
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I actually hate the 3d stuff they've been slowly injecting into animes to reduce costs. Sometimes its done in a forgivable / subtle way where it blends well enough or what have you, then other times its the entire show and it just looks like shit.

Like damn near every mech show is using it now for the mechs and it just sucks the awesome out of the show.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Holy shit is that guy in the vid awful. But the snow looks pretty!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sif got a buff. Gahlee

The main interest about the trailer for myself: It appears it may actually be Velka as a boss, or the DLC main boss.

25 days team. I'm excited

All of this while i have yet to tackle DS1 lol. I'm onto Darksiders 2 just because i had left it hanging and i wanted to finish it. Then DS1 and 2 - i'll likley just run one playthrough to "see the story", how much time would it take for an average player? I mean i'ìll take my time exploring and i'm in no rush but i want to organize my little free time
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    All of this while i have yet to tackle DS1 lol. I'm onto Darksiders 2 just because i had left it hanging and i wanted to finish it. Then DS1 and 2 - i'll likley just run one playthrough to "see the story", how much time would it take for an average player? I mean i'ìll take my time exploring and i'm in no rush but i want to organize my little free time
    Can't imagine why you'd sit through the drugery that is darksiders.

That being said, 25-30 hours played time per game. If you care for doing most for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Can't imagine why you'd sit through the drugery that is darksiders.

That being said, 25-30 hours played time per game. If you care for doing most for the story.
    Well, tbh i like it a lot. First one mostly, second one has lots of RPG elements which are pretty much useless and not fit the game style. However i think it's mostly due to art style and the fact it's something inbetween zelda and god of war as for gameplay.

Not pretending they're impressive games, but i have fun with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Well, tbh i like it a lot. First one mostly, second one has lots of RPG elements which are pretty much useless and not fit the game style. However i think it's mostly due to art style and the fact it's something inbetween zelda and god of war as for gameplay.

Not pretending they're impressive games, but i have fun with them.
    To be fair, Darksiders 2 is pretty damn fun early on and doesn't start showing fatigue until later. The fight with the Colossus is early in the game and is, in my opinion, the best fight in the game. Its also one who's style is never repeated. Its still not as good as the first Darksiders unfortunately.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    To be fair, Darksiders 2 is pretty damn fun early on and doesn't start showing fatigue until later. The fight with the Colossus is early in the game and is, in my opinion, the best fight in the game. Its also one who's style is never repeated. Its still not as good as the first Darksiders unfortunately.
    Agree. Other bosses are pretty much basic mechanics-wise, the art and world exploration (platform-wise) are much better. There's castlevania LoS that has a very similar fight (the stone colossus on the frozen lake). I like these kind of games, and being a big fan of RPGs, i think that we shouldn't be shoved with RPG elements in every single freaking game of every gender. they are simply not needed everywhere.

This said, i really need to delve deeper into the DS serie. I never approached it because first hour of play made me feel slow and sluggish - but i suppose i'm just used to a different combat pace and i need to get used to this one. The environment and story are really good and i expect a lot from these games.

Biggest problem with Darksiders 2 was that it was made during the death throes of THQ and it shows. Game is padded (ENOUGH of the number 3) and schysophrenic in its design. Still enjoyed it enough to start second playthrough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Guys, question about the season pass... I never really bought any, therefore I'm not 100% how it works >.<
    Can I pick it up even after the DLC is released? If I do, will I still get the previous DLC?
    That's how other Season Passes work, so I don't see why it wouldn't work in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this with the headline, "Detecetive Nito is best Nito"

Hows everyone buying their DLC? Just gona buy it from the Playstation store and download it?

I had a dream last night I was in a dark souls world but instead of the knight and castle aesthetic it was also a mix of Tenchu stealth assassin from playstation one.

With those crazy magic ghoul ninja things and the unique Asian temples. It was awesome. Tenchu themed dark souls please Miyazaki