Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Leaving her with another chance to find a different source for immortality, Sylvanas has all the time in the world after all, Greymane should be well aware of that. True he makes a great speech about how he stole her future, but ultimately he hasn't, he merely put an obstacle in her path.
    Well, he stole it for the time being. I have little doubts he'll keep getting in Sylvanas' way and probably enjoy everytime she gets pissed. A bit petty indeed, but it kind of fit Genn's character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, he stole it for the time being. I have little doubts he'll keep getting in Sylvanas' way and probably enjoy everytime she gets pissed. A bit petty indeed, but it kind of fit Genn's character.
    He is ancient and won't be around for much longer, he should consider that as well, though it might be his personal pride and arrogance that he believes he has the ability to foil her every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And one time he will seriously piss someone off. in which case he could face either humilation, death, or complete lobotomy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And one time he will seriously piss someone off. in which case he could face either humilation, death, or complete lobotomy.
    Well, that's the worst case scenario that could totally happen. But hey, I'm sure he's aware of the risks.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He is ancient and won't be around for much longer, he should consider that as well, though it might be his personal pride and arrogance that he believes he has the ability to foil her every single time.
    To be fair, he seems to have discovered sylvanas main weakness - just like bosses in JRPGs she will be avestuck and unable to finish you off if you progress story in any direction. Her just standing there and letting him go was so bad it was actually good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heck he should better hope sylvanas does not get too chummy with Darkspear witch doctors, striking a deal with bwonsamdi as a result, getting a decent afterlife. She is now in a position to send him plenty of souls after all.
    That would be quite the trolling (pun intended) to Genn.

The Alliance tried to kill Sylvanas for most of the zone, so why should Greymane back down in the very moment he actually has a chance? I know blizz wants to tell the story that way, but both of them just looked like utter fools to me.
    They were mostly the greymane forces with some reinforced by the King Anduin but he tell greymane to engage in combat only if the forsaken attack him first which he actually do, also with the tension with the death of varian and blaming the horde, yeah both have most to lose if they kill one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    They were mostly the greymane forces with some reinforced by the King Anduin but he tell greymane to engage in combat only if the forsaken attack him first which he actually do, also with the tension with the death of varian and blaming the horde, yeah both have most to lose if they kill one of them
    Actually Greymane attacks the forsaken first unprovoked and corners them for a while, he and his troops yell it quite a few times, that they want Sylvanas.

Actually Greymane attacks the forsaken first unprovoked and corners them for a while, he and his troops yell it quite a few times, that they want Sylvanas.
    Yeah that is what i say, genn atacked first, but they soldiers even the 7 legion have to fight for survive and maybe capturing sylvanas for them can maybe negociate some kind of ammisticia or a little the peace, even the dwarf we kill if you do the horde version just want to capture her.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yeah that is what i say, genn atacked first, but they soldiers even the 7 legion have to fight for survive and maybe capturing sylvanas for them can maybe negociate some kind of ammisticia or a little the peace, even the dwarf we kill if you do the horde version just want to capture her.
    That reasoning doesn't change the fact that the Alliance attacked them first.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    That reasoning doesn't change the fact that the Alliance attacked them first.
    Yeah they attacked first for FAULT of greymane and they are already marked as enemies to kill at spot even nathanos sends you to kill the alliance forces for that, they want it or not have to fight but if you think about that the only one who want to kill one of the other was Nathanos and even if he kill greymane the forsaken can just using him as the scapegoat

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yeah they attacked first for FAULT of greymane and they are already marked as enemies to kill at spot even nathanos sends you to kill the alliance forces for that, they want it or not have to fight but if you think about that the only one who want to kill one of the other was Nathanos and even if he kill greymane the forsaken can just using him as the scapegoat
    I'm not sure exactly what point is being argued here. Yea one side isnt going to stop fighting as this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol