7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Awww - shame on you for fat shaming Mr. Trump. And here I thought you were some evolved, progressive person that is above using such rhetoric. So sad.
    If it's the go-to for the devolved/pathetic why not fight fire with fire?

I can't genuinely fat-shame someone who weighs about the same as I do. In his sick mind though somehow she warranted miss piggy at 170, and miss housekeeping.

Maybe we can make fun of his German heritage and his weight? Let's call him Victory Whale, or Sieg Whale for short?

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww - shame on you for fat shaming Mr. Trump. And here I thought you were some evolved, progressive person that is above using such rhetoric. So sad.
    You do realize that your disengenous replies only go to show how empty your support of Trump is? It's a justified course of action, if you were not defending someone who wasted his debate closing argument on fucking Rose O'Donnel... when you do it, it just makes it seem you are just love Trump for no reason...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    If it's the go-to for the devolved/pathetic why not fight fire with fire?

I can't genuinely fat-shame someone who weighs about the same as I do. In his sick mind though somehow she warranted miss piggy at 170, and miss housekeeping.

Maybe we can make fun of his German heritage and his weight? Let's call him Victory Whale, or Sieg Whale for short?
    400 lbs on their beds are hacking DNC!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    In his sick mind though somehow she warranted miss piggy at 170, and miss housekeeping.
    Hey, 170pd is pretty fucking fat for a Miss Universe. Besides the fact that you - and Hillary - have NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT, I would agree with him (if he actually said that). Time to get that lard ass on a Jenny Craig diet ASAP.

By the way - Rosie O'Donnell WAS (and still is) a fat, ugly pig. Just saying....

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, 170pd is pretty fucking fat for a Miss Universe. Besides the fact that you - and Hillary - have NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT, I would agree with him (if he actually said that). Time to get that lard ass on a Jenny Craig diet ASAP.

By the way - Rosie O'Donnell WAS (and still is) a fat, ugly pig. Just saying....
    How is that even relevant though? That's what was bizarre. Everyone knows that Trump has a hard-on for her, but nobody knows why she was brought up in the debate. It would be as if Hillary brought up Michael Savage for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    How is that even relevant though? That's what was bizarre. Everyone knows that Trump has a hard-on for her, but nobody knows why she was brought up in the debate. It would be as if Hillary brought up Michael Savage for some reason.
    I assume you are talking about Rosie? Megyn Kelly brought that up in the first Republican debate, when she was giving him shit for supposedly "shaming" women.

"Fox News' Kelly reignited the feud, albeit unintentionally, at a Republican debate in August, where she grilled Trump about the derogatory words he's used to describe women. "You've called women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals," she began.

"Only Rosie O'Donnell," Trump interrupted."

Deleted
    Excellent news, keep them coming!

http://www.politico.com/states/flori...la-poll-105967

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume you are talking about Rosie? Megyn Kelly brought that up in the first Republican debate, when she was giving him shit for supposedly "shaming" women.

"Fox News' Kelly reignited the feud, albeit unintentionally, at a Republican debate in August, where she grilled Trump about the derogatory words he's used to describe women. "You've called women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals," she began.

"Only Rosie O'Donnell," Trump interrupted."
    Megyn Kelly brought it up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    If 2% is excellent, what would 5% be?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when is 170lbs for a 5'7 woman anywhere near 'fat'?

Even if he didn't say it (which he did, more than likely), the way he carries himself makes it entirely believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    170 lbs in kilos is somewhere between 70-80 kilos, right?
    If the woman is 1,7 mts in height or more she (in no way) should be called fat or overweight
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Megyn Kelly brought it up?
    She brought up his inconvenient history of making sexist remarks about women. HOW DARE SHE, THIS IS ALL HER FAULT! IT'S BECAUSE SHE WAS BLEEDING OUT OF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHERE, SO GROSS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    If the woman is 1,7 mts in height or more she (in no way) should be called fat or overweight
    Most people are aware of this, but Trump is a misogynist so...go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Hey, don't doubt the word of a REAL American. Which apparently is not the same as a 'deplorable', but Ransath refuses to answer why, so I guess we just have to make up our own definition.

7+ Year Old Account

So you're one of those that think only women can be fat? Its alright for men to be overweight?

No proof? Just the word of the woman he said it to. His past actions and attitudes towards woman in the past say all that needs to be said. If he hadn't why would he Call into the Fox Morning show later in the week to talk about how fat she was, as if to justify it.

Of course you'd agree with anything Donald Trump says, true or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    170pds for a 5'7 woman is fat - when the fuck was it ever NOT fat? Maybe not in YOUR book. I guess you like fat women?

Gisele Bundchen is 5'11 and weighs 135 pds.
    Cindy Crawford is 5'9, 130 pds.
    Kate Upton is 5'10, 140 pds.

BTW -

"He was really aggressive,” Machado said of Trump on CNN Tuesday. “He was really rude. He was a bad person with me. And that is the story that I need to share.”

Really? So why the fuck didn't she "share" it when it happened? Or "share" it when he became the Republican nominee? Or "share" it at the DNC? Why wait to "share" it now - and only "share" it through Hillary at a debate?

Ya, fuck that lard ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Excellent news, keep them coming!
    Well, since you asked.

Trump loses another lawsuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YuI5T-gGlM

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/ma...edia.html?_r=0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    She brought up his inconvenient history of making sexist remarks about women. HOW DARE SHE, THIS IS ALL HER FAULT! IT'S BECAUSE SHE WAS BLEEDING OUT OF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHERE, SO GROSS!
    I don't care that she did - and Trump was right, Rosie is a fat, ugly pig. I was just answering Noxx79's question.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care that she did - and Trump was right, Rosie is a fat, ugly pig. I was just answering Noxx79's question.
    So you're not disputing that Trump is a sexist piece of shit, then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys didn't you hear? Misogyny wins the female vote!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQbxr_01KM

Deleted
    So you're one of those that think only women can be fat?
    When the fuck did I ever say that? How the fuck did you ever even come to that conclusion? OF COURSE mean can be fat asses! /facepalm Hell, Trump is overweight and could use to lose some major poundage.

No proof? Just the word of the woman he said it to.
    So you would convict him SOLELY on the word of a whack job? LOL, un-fucking-real.

10+ Year Old Account
    170pds for a 5'7 woman is fat - when the fuck was it ever NOT fat?
    Since always, for people that don't buy into the media culture that encourages an epidemic of eating disorders?

BTW -

"He was really aggressive,” Machado said of Trump on CNN Tuesday. “He was really rude. He was a bad person with me. And that is the story that I need to share.”

Really? So why the fuck didn't she "share" it when it happened? Or "share" it when he became the Republican nominee? Or "share" it at the DNC? Why wait to "share" it now - and only "share" it through Hillary at a debate?

Ya, fuck that lard ass.
    I suspect because the Hillary campaign opted to keep Miss Machado waiting in the wings until Hillary could bring out the punch that she did at the debate, with the ad running not a few minutes later.

I.e. Trump got played.