Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    sweden is great. it's like an experiment to see what happens when you bend backwards to immigrants.

same rape statistics as south africa (lol), vandalism, 50+ (and growing) dangerous muslim only ghettos where where even police is afraid to go, muslim patrols attacking other people, etc. yeah sounds like a great place with bright future.

and people want to bring this shit to other countries. fucking idiots.

Similar thing has happened in the Northern US and Canada as minorities and immigrants moved there, the populations is just not as white as it once was. To me it just means that there are more ethnic restaurants to go to.

Change is difficult but not impossible.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    So, grow bigger, even though smaller nations have a happier population.
    And the "refugees will solve the birthrate problems" solution is thrown around as a reason to let more people in, you know this.

Im abit perplexed, you say we in Scandinavia are doomed DOOOMED because we are small and have no impact, and here you say smaller is easier.
    I... like... never said that? The demographic crisis the WHOLE of the western world is running into has nothing to do with the size of the country, it has to do with aging.

Well, in order to support the state, X amount of people need to work. If we don't have X, we need to find X or we're fucked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

Well, in order to support the state, X amount of people need to work. If we don't have X, we need to find X or we're fucked
    too bad that quran states that working for other religions is a sin. they thought that they are getting cheap labor, in return they got welfare leeches shitting out little muslim turds at insane amounts. kind of like blacks in america.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    too bad that quran states that working for other religions is a sin. they thought that they are getting cheap labor, in return they got welfare leeches shitting out little muslim turds at insane amounts. kind of like blacks in america.
    Lol how do you even answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    How are you going to help muslims integrate faster when the main focus of (far) right-wing policy is to evict people.
    (Not to mention the practical and legislative impossibility of that).

Do you see (far) right wing governments creating initiatives or programs that help foreigners integrate better? Such programs seem like left-wing solutions to me, right wing usually prefers (excessive) punishment instead as solution to most things. They also often suggest solutions which are unconstitutional (and already ruled unconstitutional by the courts who aren't swayed by voter opinion or elections).
    I don't want more integration, I want assimilation now. It would've been fine if it wasn't such huge amount of people coming. I want to evict and get rid of all those which are here illegaly which includes those that lies about their age for example. There are cases where they are 40 years old but claim to be under 18 and since we can't fucking force an examination to determine the age they are just taken by their word. IM NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING, some are even FOUR DECADES old!

The government and now pushing for...listen to this...non-obligatory age examinations - meaning that those who lie still get away with it because they have to agree to being examined medically.

Which of our constitutions are we going to break?.....oh wait, the EU-membership one....yeah, being a member of the EU is IN OUR FUCKING CONSTITUTION now...did we vote for it? Membership, yeah, constitutional membership? HELL NO!

Do you realise how fucking mental our governing body is when being a member of the EU is put in the consitution under the rug?! Most people here don't even know that's the case!

Over here in the US our police and sheriffs have gradually gone militarized (Armored vehicles, high powered and large caliber rifles, kevlar body armor). You folks might want to consider doing the same.

Fertility rates are decreasing and they probably won't be be able to deal with those that have retired.
    Then have more kids. I am half White American and half Korean. Statistically I have both going against my favor of having a large family. My Wife and I currently have 3 kids with a 4th on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.
    Diversity for the sake of diversity especially if it means killing off the native culture to that country over a period of mass birth isn't just plain liberal suicide but completely stupid but hey if you want your kids or grand kids being forced to pray 5 times a day "or else" then more power to ya. Just glad I don't live in Europe cause you people are literally killing yourselves in the name of "feelings".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    It was great for the Native Americans. I'm sure they love the diversity you've brought them.
    Native Americans were multiple different tribes and the US was not a country back then and you ignorant liberals act like it ONLY happened in the US. How about you back off with your microscope on history and look at the whole picture for once. I know I know...facts are something you don't want to hear if it doesn't back you bias claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Fertility rates are decreasing and they probably won't be be able to deal with those that have retired.
    That's because 40% of them are still virgins..that is a personal choice..and you don't need to dilute your culture and bring in a foreign culture that can not adapt to your culture into your country because if you do...you'll get what we are seeing in Europe today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Indeed. The fear mongering, especially from people that don't even live in Sweden, is really tiresome.
    "fear mongering" You mean facts that don't support your extreme left-wing views.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I didn't mean that there are no problems, but as far as Scandinavia is concerned right-wing extremism has been a lot more frightening and dangerous. Organized crime is more serious, whereas no-go-zones (the few that exist in Sweden) are more simple in their origin - segregation and resentment. It's both a problem because refugees/immigrants rather socialize with people that are more familiar to them and the poor immigration/refugee-policies on integration and finally the resentment that is felt (which right-wing extremism is fueling and encouraging, hence why I said it may ultimately be them who destroy Sweden with their hate and anti-social behavior). When you don't feel welcome, resented even, is a sure-way for returning the favor.

I did say Scandinavia, as it would be most relevant in a thread about Sweden. No threat from radical Islam has even come close to that here. If we're going to play the numbers game we would inevitably end up with Hitler (and thus fulfilling the Internet prophecy).

I wouldn't, and the majority of Muslims don't support these sort of things either.
    One is too many. Why are you minimizing this MASSIVE issue? Where is this right_winged organised crime you're talking about? You do know that the police themselves have said that the leftist extrimist are the greatest threat to national security, right? Right?

The resentment they get is damn well deserved if you consider how they behave. They fucking literally smear shit on the walls of public toilets and school yards, they burn cars, they rape, the mug, the kill - all extremely overrepresented compared to their numbers. How the fuck can you even remotely defend this?
    Last edited by mittacc; 2016-09-30 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I know you are completely unable to back this claim up but I'll still ask; based on what, exactly? Is Japan doing poorly in your view? Where's the diversity in Canada, exactly?
    In Canada? You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This post right here perfectly showcases what sort of people buy into the fearmongering.
    and yours shows just how willing you are to destroy your culture. Look at the birthrates in those countries that are pouring into the west. They have 5-10 children or more where as in the West it is 2 or less. Do the math.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Looking forward to that blackanese which according to you =/= population replacement.
    Yeah, except you ignore the muslim only ghetto's in France and other European nations. They do NOT want non-muslim men mixing with them but they sure as hell will mate with western women because to muslims non-muslim women are infact war trophy's but if oyu were to have sex with a muslim woman they'd kill her and you. So with muslims going into Europe in the millions and then having baby's and raping and molesting European women in the thousands...I ask you....what good could come from that?
    You obviously know nothing about muslims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This seems obvious.

Two egg-related sayings spring to mind. You can't un-break an egg. And you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. That change is occurring is not a negative.
    It is if that egg threatens to destroy your stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    We actually have people hired that are working for the migration board that are there to listen to peoples accents to tell what region they are from. Can some fool them? Yes, but most can not. We have age testing coming up too. What you are complaining about has mostly already been fixed.

You can't see if they have any involvement in criminal activities in their home countries as the officials there are not exactly able to or willing to cooperate with our authorities to do the needed checkups. As it turns out, it's hard to get accurate records from countries that are in conflict or disarray.
    We need that in the states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I know you are completely unable to back this claim up but I'll still ask; based on what, exactly? Is Japan doing poorly in your view?
    Demographically? Very much so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Over here in the US our police and sheriffs have gradually gone militarized (Armored vehicles, high powered and large caliber rifles, kevlar body armor). You folks might want to consider doing the same.

Then have more kids. I am half White American and half Korean. Statistically I have both going against my favor of having a large family. My Wife and I currently have 3 kids with a 4th on the way.

This is exactly what im talking about, true men build dynasties. More white and east asian kids are needed in western countries.

Well matey if the far right comes into power you can be sure that the police and army will be consolidated. We need disciplined men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Over here in the US our police and sheriffs have gradually gone militarized (Armored vehicles, high powered and large caliber rifles, kevlar body armor).
    Yes, the cost of which has been escalating tensions between police and the civilian body with no real impact on the crime rate. Totally worth it, right?

Good fucking luck. About the only western country with a high enough birth rate is France.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post

Yeah, except you ignore the muslim only ghetto's in France and other European nations. They do NOT want non-muslim men mixing with them but they sure as hell will mate with western women because to muslims non-muslim women are infact war trophy's but if oyu were to have sex with a muslim woman they'd kill her and you. So with muslims going into Europe in the millions and then having baby's and raping and molesting European women in the thousands...I ask you....what good could come from that?
    You obviously know nothing about muslims.
    Vote and support nationalist parties and they will take care of that. Im on your side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    One is too many. Why are you minimizing this MASSIVE issue?
    Because it isn't a 'massive' issue beyond the logistics of it. The cultural problems usually settle down within two or three generations.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote and support nationalist parties and they will take care of that. Im on your side.
    News flash: being racist is still a despicable thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    One is too many. Why are you minimizing this MASSIVE issue? Where is this right_winged organised crime you're talking about? You do know that the police themselves have said that the leftist extrimist are the greatest threat to national security, right? Right?

The resentment they get is damn well deserved if you consider how they behave. They fucking literally smear shit on the walls of public toilets and school yards, they burn cars, they rape, the mug, the kill - all extremely overrepresented compared to their numbers. How the fuck can you even remotely defend this?
    You project too much and don't understand what I'm saying.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    News flash: being racist is still a despicable thing.

News flash: being nationalist isnt racist. Wanting white population replacement is racist, and is a terrible crime comparable to that of gasing the jews..

10+ Year Old Account
    News flash being nationalist isnt racist. Wanting white population replacement is racist, and is a terrible crime comparable to that of gasing the jews..
    Nationalist parties are invariably racist because they tout the superiority of one ethnic/national group over the others.

And nobody 'wants' white population replacement. We just enjoy having our economies not be in, you know, recession.