Yeah I see there are no talents. Are you able to log out of the game with assn as your spec, or give me the ask mr robot addon export string to run these for you?

My process is this:
    1. On the gear optimizer, set the filters to whatever gear you might be getting next, like heroic EN gear, maybe some mythic+ gear, etc.
    2. Calculate BiS. Then click the 'sim this setup' button. Sim it, that's simple.

To compare repeat the process with new weights.
    1. Click the green 'view/edit strategy' button just above where the weight priority is listed. Edit it, then save it.
    2. Your gear filters are the same, do not change them. Keep them the same so the comparison is fair.
    3. Recalculate BiS, then sim that setup.

That's it - you can compare the two weights to see how well each one picked upgrades for you.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Additional stats if needed is:
    Ilvl 857
    Crit: 39.51% 8.227
    Haste 5.57% 1,809
    Versatility: 9.22% / 4.61% 3,689
    Mastery 67.27% 3086

Running bleed build. EP + Exsanguinate
    My guess is going to be Agi > Crit > Versatility = Mastery > Haste. With the damage reduction of Versatility I would take that for now but with the way things seem to be heading the Poison spec should theoretically surpass the Bleed spec so it makes sense for now to also potentially stash some Mastery heavy gear with the intent to switch over to that spec with higher levels of gear. The Poison spec seems to have general stat weights that show Agi > Mastery > Crit > Versatility > Haste.

Deleted
    what spec are you guys using for mytic+ dungeons? for best aoe cleave on trash?

About Agonizing Poisons,
    I noticed the tooltip on the target's debuff icon does not show the increase % from the artifact traits. Is it just a tooltip issue or it's a bug?

I think that at this point ill stack mastery + crit and going for full poison plus ago.
    Atm ive 92% + 39% (ilvl 846)mastery and in EN HC im ever over 220k dps.

In AoE depend how many poison bomb procs...so its still really bad on 4+ mobs
    On 3 mob its super again .

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Yeah I see there are no talents. Are you able to log out of the game with assn as your spec, or give me the ask mr robot addon export string to run these for you?

My process is this:
    1. On the gear optimizer, set the filters to whatever gear you might be getting next, like heroic EN gear, maybe some mythic+ gear, etc.
    2. Calculate BiS. Then click the 'sim this setup' button. Sim it, that's simple.

To compare repeat the process with new weights.
    1. Click the green 'view/edit strategy' button just above where the weight priority is listed. Edit it, then save it.
    2. Your gear filters are the same, do not change them. Keep them the same so the comparison is fair.
    3. Recalculate BiS, then sim that setup.

That's it - you can compare the two weights to see how well each one picked upgrades for you.
    The spec should be loaded correctly now on the armory, but it has been slow for me and a few of my friends lately, while others have had no issues.
    I am using the process you said and i think im getting somewhere, babysteps Thanks for this.

Kinda new here. AoE is just FoK spam? Am I missing anything?
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    FoK is your CP generator in AoE packs. Just spread some ruptures on different targets for nice energy reg (2-3) and then play your single target rotation, but instead of using mutilate you should use FoK.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    FoK is your CP generator in AoE packs. Just spread some ruptures on different targets for nice energy reg (2-3) and then play your single target rotation, but instead of using mutilate you should use FoK.
    That's what I've been doing. But the aoe damage has been pretty lame imo. I love the ST damage though.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

The aoe isn't that amazing vs most dps but it's alright considering the single target is amazing. Rupture everyone then fok envenom spam. You'll generate a cp per mob hit I believe and rupture ticks will refund you energy. It's fun to play compared to blade flurry. I love assa.

Deleted
    Do you wait using exanguinate til Blood of the Assassinated procs on rupture?

Thx

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Do you wait using exanguinate til Blood of the Assassinated procs on rupture?

Thx
    I thought everyone used the poison build now? Did I misunderstand something along the lines?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    I thought everyone used the poison build now? Did I misunderstand something along the lines?
    I just switched to assassination so i may be wrong. I see Icy veins using exanguinate and some guy in the last page linked that exanguinate and elaborate planning was best atm.

Am i wrong?

Also if not, i'd still like to know the answer of my previous question

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    Okay can we please stop this stupid nonsencsical talj about why outlaw is better and why sims are bad and why everthing besides the rng-god-spec is bad ? Thats not really what belong into here.

Okay back to the ASSASSINATION - Discussion then:

I've been wondering how you open correctly now. I'm using a bleed build (2113131 - best for my gear said shadowcraft ^^), and I'm not sure how to open correctl for max burst dps with assa.
    I've tried 3 cp rupture with a 6 cp nighstalker rupture for full duration, or just the normal 6 cp rupture from the beginning (less ramp).

What are you my fellow assa rogues are using right now?
    Man, Assassination has no burst. Don't get me wrong, it's what I spec on as my rogue but we're the definition of slow ramp up high damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just switched to assassination so i may be wrong. I see Icy veins using exanguinate and some guy in the last page linked that exanguinate and elaborate planning was best atm.

Am i wrong?
    Honestly who knows at this point. Every 3rd day something new is the "best" for Assassination Rogues.

Also if not, i'd still like to know the answer of my previous question
    Use Exsanguinate on cooldown is the general rule of thumb.

Garrote -> Rupture -> Mutilate to 5-6 CP -> Vanish -> Rupture -> Exsanguinate

And then use it whenever its off CD. No reason to wait for Blood of the Assassinated.
    Last edited by Grimbolt; 2016-09-30 at 06:45 PM.

I don't know if i can ask it here, but i need help find the best build.

i don't know how to do those simulations... can someone help me there ?

im trying to define what is better Agonizing Poison X Deadly Poison on single target.

the 2 builds im testing are : 2-1-1-3-1-1-1 X 2-1-1-3-1-3-1 both poison builds

heres my stats:

550 ivl

Critical Strike 38.63%
    Haste 2.30%
    Mastery 135.12%
    Versatility 2.23%

artefact lvl 23 wowhead.com/artifact-calc/rogue/assassination/IPdDIrAUMDFEAxRQMUgDFKAxSwMUwBFOARUQEVoBFbAU_AE

can someone help me here ? tests in game are showing deadly poison 10k +- ahead of agonizing poison. but im not sure if its for some lucky strike or not.

thanks in advanced

I've got similar stats to you, on boss fights I'll use agonizing poison but during trash pulls I use deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    No, everyone does not use the poison build now.

Quote Originally Posted by scarfdeath View Post
    I don't know if i can ask it here, but i need help find the best build.

i don't know how to do those simulations... can someone help me there ?

im trying to define what is better Agonizing Poison X Deadly Poison on single target.

the 2 builds im testing are : 2-1-1-3-1-1-1 X 2-1-1-3-1-3-1 both poison builds

heres my stats:

550 ivl

Critical Strike 38.63%
    Haste 2.30%
    Mastery 135.12%
    Versatility 2.23%

artefact lvl 23 wowhead.com/artifact-calc/rogue/assassination/IPdDIrAUMDFEAxRQMUgDFKAxSwMUwBFOARUQEVoBFbAU_AE

can someone help me here ? tests in game are showing deadly poison 10k +- ahead of agonizing poison. but im not sure if its for some lucky strike or not.

thanks in advanced
    Try out MP AP, with the Mastery you have you should have crazy amounts of % damage from AP. MP will give even more. Best build path for this is heading to BoTA, then to FTS, back to BoT from what I've seen.

Deleted
    can someone post a actualy poisen build talent link?

Also: is mastery and haste still THAATT bad? So its better to take 840items without haste/master then 850 on it?