10+ Year Old Account

Question Legendary follower equipment and bad luck protection.

I'm sure straight away you can guess what this thread is about but I wanted to know and get some concrete information. Does getting a legendary follower equipment reset the bad luck protection in place on actual character legendaries?

Presumably it does. Enjoy getting a follower equipment that's unlikely to be any more useful than the green ones we get flooded with instead of a character legendary you'll use until 8.0. GG ;_;
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Presumably it does. Enjoy getting a follower equipment that's unlikely to be any more useful than the green ones we get flooded with instead of a character legendary you'll use until 8.0. GG ;_;
    See that's the thing with this question, I've seen quite a few threads around various forums asking the same thing and the answer is always maybe/we don't know. I wish there was someone who got a legendary follower item and an actual character legendary and would respond to one of the numerous threads so this question finally gets put to rest.

With that said, surely blizzard aren't that retarded that they would include follower items in the bad luck system.... surely.

Wait, what? Followers can get legendary equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    See that's the thing with this question, I've seen quite a few threads around various forums asking the same thing and the answer is always maybe/we don't know. I wish there was someone who got a legendary follower item and an actual character legendary and would respond to one of the numerous threads so this question finally gets put to rest.

With that said, surely blizzard aren't that retarded that they would include follower items in the bad luck system.... surely.
    Well the problem is that because the drop rate of legendaries in general is so low that you'd never see the change unless you had a sample of thousands of people who got both that the only way we'd know for sure is if Blizzard came out and told us.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    TIL there's legendary follower equipment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Yes, Priest in my guild got one two days ago.

Gonna post a screenshot in a second.

Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-09-30 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've had three drop for me, all from the last chest in withered training and funnily enough I've yet to receive an actual character legendary!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    surely blizzard aren't that retarded that they would include follower items in the bad luck system.... surely.
    THINK AGAIN BUDDY. did the fiasco around multiple legendary drops escaped your radar?

that being said; hows the weather in Australia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    THINK AGAIN BUDDY. did the fiasco around multiple legendary drops escaped your radar?

that being said; hows the weather in Australia?
    Weather is shit, just like how I'm feeling right about now at how stupid the bad luck system is if shitty legendary follower items reset it.

Whats this "Legendary" item thing that you speak of? Oh and "bad luck protection"? Is it the same that was supposed to be placed with bonus rolls and random loot as well? SO far the only things from coins and raids have been copies of each other. As for the orange stuff, nope nothing at all when people in guild are on their 2nd. Starting to hate Legion.

I have only so far had upto epic, but it has been just one character i've got at cap, and I was slow even at that.
    But yes, this is at least the second thread on this same subject, so it would seem so.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I would be crestfallen if I saw the orange text pop up from the Withered chest, only to realize it's a piece of follower equipment.

I got the legendary follower crap too now I'm crippled thanks blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Well the problem is that because the drop rate of legendaries in general is so low that you'd never see the change unless you had a sample of thousands of people who got both that the only way we'd know for sure is if Blizzard came out and told us.
    My guildie got a follower legendary on the first day he was 110, and got a character legendary a week or so later. Now whether that was because of the legendary bug where you got MORE or if it didnt affect his bad luck protection, who can tell.