Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    So what we are seeing here is the increment of DK's using UF with Haste/Mastery Build... that means alot of us will totally revamp our BiS list and start to pick other gear.

How about soft caps or the G spot for % of Haste and Mastery to make UF talent worth it? Can we get some simulations/real numbers regarding this change?

Currently I am heavy into Mastery/haste (13/21/70), with BS/UF/IC/SR, and it feels smooth. But I have lurked a lot on wclogs the last two days, and it looks like most DKs with the bracers are actually getting 30% crit, ~20%haste then going mastery. Using Castigator and not UF, but changing for Ursoc and Nyth to UF.

So I guess I need to find rings etc with more crit on, instead of mastery, and get it up to 30%, so I got two set pieces. One for heavy uptime ST with mastery/haste, and one for swapping with more focus on crit and Castigator. Shouldn't be too much of a problem as I am going haste/crit on my Blood gear for m+.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    With the Wrists CRIT lose a lot of value while versatility increases A LOT in value.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    With the Wrists CRIT lose a lot of value while versatility increases A LOT in value.
    So basically this legendary changes the whole stats prio for DK, but is it a smart move to keep a good Crit/Haste set for certain fights and on Ursoc and other fights switch to a Haste/Mastery fight teamed with UF?

Whats the "G" balance between Haste % and Mastery %?

Crit still retains a higher value than Versatility simply due 350 to 1% vs Versatilities 401 to 1%. remember unholy has no intrinsic crit devaluing mechanics like Frost.

1% crit is essentially always .98333% increase in dmg for Unholy as all dmg is effected by crit (pet/disease/specials/wounds etc) versatility will catch up to crit but requires a gear lvl that probably not attainable even in NH tier.

I would say mastery gains a bunch of value, not versatility.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Crit still retains a higher value than Versatility simply due 350 to 1% vs Versatilities 401 to 1%. remember unholy has no intrinsic crit devaluing mechanics like Frost.

1% crit is essentially always .98333% increase in dmg for Unholy as all dmg is effected by crit (pet/disease/specials/wounds etc) versatility will catch up to crit but requires a gear lvl that probably not attainable even in NH tier.
    Yeah yeah but if you had no versatility on your gear before, it becomes the highest priority when you get wrists and play UF

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I would say mastery gains a bunch of value, not versatility.
    Just telling you what sims prioritize.

Yeah yeah but if you had no versatility on your gear before, it becomes the highest priority when you get wrists and play UF
    Crit and versatility give the same value to your DPS

But it is debateable since with a UF build your likely to go after Ursoc Paw which scales with crit, and theres just not enough Gear right now to get a respectable amount of Haste 20%min Crit 36% and vers.

youll see alot more UF logs + paw pulling ahead soon (unless blizzard makes some changes to our GCD with Double doom) which since they are looking at all 3 DK specs the entire thing is up in the air.

Deleted
    is uf also buffing the haste of our pets ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I would literally blow someone to get the bracers....I've got the boots and belt, but damn I want them!
    What's your safe word?

Just got it, soooo happy! I was playing this game like 24/7 man! Finally got the item and was the best one

Now, I need to find out if I got with Cast or UF... my build atm is full crit! 36% crit - 11% haste 30% mastery.

Time to keep all new gears