Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The most annoying part about this, is the fact I killed this slime before. It was right after legion came out and I randomly seen it and killed it
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Athalnor View Post
    This slime respawn is goddamn horseshit.

Assuming you're the same Stiven I can see on my screen, as a horde paladin on the same server who's been camping on and off since 3am last night, I kinda hope you can't.

No hard feelings

but seriously, can you all fuck off.
    Tell me about it.

Go home! Shoo!

Deleted
    if you get a slime, pm me

10+ Year Old Account
    Been fishing since 1 pm , 7:36 pm now, 1347 casts ....still no shard

Any word on if the spawn timer for the slime is broken?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Just killed the slime, now do I need to have legion fishing to get this?

Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    Nope just start fishing, after u loot him and use the item he drops.

I do believe.

No, just keep fishing the Thondoril river where the slime spawned, and you'll eventually get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The most annoying part about this, is the fact I killed this slime before. It was right after legion came out and I randomly seen it and killed it
    A lot of people did. It's unfortunate, but kinda funny.

I'm having trouble getting the AV book. I bought the other one for 1k when rumors about the books were floating around but the one from AV wasn't on the ah so now I'm farming it. Looted a lot of bodies and nothing yet. Dreading the fishing part though.

I don't mind the respawn timer for the slime. I camped poundfist at the beginning of WoD for over 24 hours with two 40 man groups. It was so much fun although they definitely should hotfix it so it's not that bad of a spawn. Seems random, which isn't too fun.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-09-30 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    No, just keep fishing the Thondoril river where the slime spawned, and you'll eventually get it.
    Awesome thanks, does fishing skill effect the chance? or nah?

Awesome thanks, does fishing skill effect the chance? or nah?
    Not that I know of.

So apparently some guy in the group I'm in has been waiting for 22 hours now on EU. I've waited for 16 and thinking of just calling it now.

Before I start the long wait for the slime spawn (if I don't catch it right away)...

I know it's faction-tag, but is it multi-tap? Is it limited to the 5-tap rule? If you're in a raid group, can all members tag it?
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-30 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I know it's faction-tag, but is it multi-tap? Is it limited to the 5-tap rule? If you're in a raid group, can all members tag it?
    From my experience, it's 5-man tap. Got locked out from 2 slimes, with no Alliance players in sight.

After camping for 18 hours I sure did enjoy getting fucked this hard, the hidden chain is every bit as fun and epic as I expected.

Deleted
    Great Job Blizzard. 300 Paladins spamming consecration on the slimes spawnpoint for 1-18h+ plus, only 5 Ppl will get it. After that, fishing will continue. Oh hi, 3rd party tool.

Nope, not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    From my experience, it's 5-man tap. Got locked out from 2 slimes, with no Alliance players in sight.

After camping for 18 hours I sure did enjoy getting fucked this hard, the hidden chain is every bit as fun and epic as I expected.
    Wait, its limited to the 5 man tap? Thats retarded. Im on stormrage, I cant even wait to see how many paladins are going to be sitting there waiting to tag that thing. No idea why they applied the 5 man tap rule to the slime.

I think Im just going to wait a while before completing this quest line. Id much rather wait for the amount of bottlenecked paladins stuck on the slime part to go down before I take a chance at wasting 16+ hours of my life. I really wouldnt be able to handle sitting there for 16 hours only to get locked out because 5 man tapping is a thing for this mob.

Deleted
    They made it 5man-tap for the same reason they made it faction-tap and also have a really long spawn timer in a CRZ zone: To fuck with people.

I cannot believe that nobody at Blizzard has seen the many threads with datamined/suspected details unlocking of the Corrupted Ashbringer apperance and that everyone thought "Yeah, that 16+ hour respawn slime is good to go as a random world mob, definitely won't cause a bottleneck."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post

Seriously? Is this confirmed thing because that is fucking stupid, there's like tons of people where I'm at & I've been here for fucking 12 hours you telling me 5 random dudes are only going to get it? What the actual fuck?!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

This slime spawn is a fucken joke. Been here 5 hours and a team mate has been here 16 hours......

Good news for you all, the fishing part is retarded too. The same guy has been fishing next to me and apparently he's up to 3000 casts without getting it. I don't think you'll be seeing many corrupted ashbringers around unless they increase the drop rate and fix the slime situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    This slime spawn is a fucken joke. Been here 5 hours and a team mate has been here 16 hours......
    Funny about that is, if new phasing zones open, because of to much players, the slime is already there. Happend 3 times while i was fishing the fuckin shard.

BTW got my Shard after 2,5k casts