Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    If there is a chance it is in Suramar city, it would probably be in that part full of elites thats hard to go around since almost everyone can uncover you desguise, that would explain why no one has found it, since its hard to look around witchout pulling 10 elites.
    yeah im thinking the same, if nothing have been found yet it's going to be in a really off spot

arthas was in EK, Kalimdor and Northrend but did he take a visit to the broken isles?
    anyone knows?

- - - Updated - - -

longshot from a wowhead comment...:
    what if we also need this?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139624/shard-of-darkness

could somehow make a connection(even if a loose one)

I mean we have shards of frostmourne in our blades and the hidden skin is named blades of darkening...
    I guess I'll start farming everything and wait till I'm ak6 (stm at ak2 -.-)

Deleted
    If he was just hanging around Suramar someone would have stumbled upon him already, its not that simple. Ppl have also found the sound files for these memories and there are only 4.
    Not at all because it can be AK5 locked and can be in a location people dont go to because there's no relevance in the area

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xf11 View Post
    im doing that currently, I just did the instanced arcway and im going to try to give the city a thorough rundown later. My thinking with the runes of the darkener is that they have to do with tichondrius, and considering he's currently in suramar it might be a good place to look around.
    Nice mate, I'm gonna look when I get home as well

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    arthas was in EK, Kalimdor and Northrend but did he take a visit to the broken isles?
    anyone knows?

- - - Updated - - -

longshot from a wowhead comment...:
    what if we also need this?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=139624/shard-of-darkness

could somehow make a connection(even if a loose one)

I mean we have shards of frostmourne in our blades and the hidden skin is named blades of darkening...
    I guess I'll start farming everything and wait till I'm ak6 (stm at ak2 -.-)
    The shard of darkness is for the ret hidden skin

The shard of darkness is for the ret hidden skin
    that's why I said "longshot" and "what if"

Deleted
    anyone knows?
    The Instructor's Fourth Lesson bracer's flavor text implies something.
    "Thought to be given by Razuvious to his most gifted acolytes, it is unclear how this band escaped the walls of Naxxramas. Could the Lich King have sent his own agents to the Broken Isles?"

anyone knows?
    as far as I know he didn't, and the broken isles was also retconned a bit anyways. Originally Gul'dan made the isles by forcing the tomb out of the sea, but now the islands existed before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poderm View Post
    "Thought to be given by Razuvious to his most gifted acolytes, it is unclear how this band escaped the walls of Naxxramas. Could the Lich King have sent his own agents to the Broken Isles?"
    At one point I tried to wowdb every death knight added in legion to see if they were anybody that stood out. Besides the original four horsemen I couldn't find anything else to note. But not everything is in the database, so who knows.

Regarding the recent theory of Nighthold being the center of circle drawn on all 4 arthas memories, I went there to check things out.

The doors are closed, but I managed to get in gliding from Highmountain Peak.

Basically - it's a huge area, and there are tons of elite mobs there. The mobs hit like truck, as strong as raid trash, and even as blood I died immediately when my cooldowns went down fighting only 4 of them.

There is so much of them, exploring the area is basically impossible. Could the skin be hidden somewhere there? Surely. Would it be logical to place it there? Not so much. It would require a raid group to get through these mobs - other classes don't have such obstacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

From my understanding of everything we've looked into, I think the best assumption is that the step which starts whatever reaction needed to get these will come from entering a certain area and causing a area trigger to activate (which might only activate with a certain amount of AK). I feel that if it wasn't that we would've found something clearer in the db. We do have evidence of a area trigger for putricide's journal however.

Option B could be yeah the get exalt > kill boss > get something, but our appearance is different because they aren't any extra parts required to retrieve it, you will likely get it in one swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Regarding the recent theory of Nighthold being the center of circle drawn on all 4 arthas memories, I went there to check things out.

Basically - it's a huge area, and there are tons of elite mobs there. The mobs hit like truck, as strong as raid trash, and even as blood I died immediately when my cooldowns went down fighting only 4 of them.

There is so much of them, exploring the area is basically impossible. Could the skin be hidden somewhere there? Surely. Would it be logical to place it there? Not so much. It would require a raid group to get through these mobs - other classes don't have such obstacles.
    Maybe such a large obstacle is why we haven't found it yet. I don't see why they decided to hide DK's artis to the best of their ability. Is it because they love us or hate us?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post

I'm ruling out any place that you can't get to nor live on you own.

Hi, registered just to post here.

Got a feeling that because of Putricide's flavor ties to the Kirin Tor, and Festerface's presence as a boss in VH, it's pretty possible we could get a quest trigger/drop from him after AK 5/6. Anyone happened to have tried this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poderm View Post
    Implies it, but ultimately leads nowhere.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I doubt you can already have that either. My research is still running 4 days.
    Some people already have it and have gotten abominations back, nothing new from there, for now

A lot of people tried after AK6, the main problem with Festerface is you can't force him to be one of the bosses so along with the low percent of him being active you would also have the low percent of a trigger drop. Which could be one reason it hasn't been found/reported from him yet. Maybe after a week or so at AK6 someone will get it

Does it have to be on Mythic difficulty? If not, farming/resetting normal runs for a bit could give us an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesbomancy View Post
    Does it have to be on Mythic difficulty? If not, farming/resetting normal runs for a bit could give us an answer.
    Rogue stuff drops from hc, so does other classes stuff - so probably not mythic, but not normal either.
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Christarp0607 View Post
    A lot of people tried after AK6, the main problem with Festerface is you can't force him to be one of the bosses so along with the low percent of him being active you would also have the low percent of a trigger drop. Which could be one reason it hasn't been found/reported from him yet. Maybe after a week or so at AK6 someone will get it
    I am hitting AK 6 tomorrow and I don't mind trying this , should I be going for mythics or just any difficulty

Any except normal from what I have heard, I think Mythic bosses are set weekly though so don't know if you can change them. Heroics are locked once a day as well (for queing)

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...rtifact_found/

Well they have some weird ass way of getting theirs...
    Last edited by VitalDK; 2016-09-30 at 09:30 PM.