Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If it really bothers you that much then game the system.

Have everyone in your static get an alt to 110 and crush their +2 keystone for 3x4 chests a week (losing one x3 on your alt ofc) it will reset back to a 2 every week as long as you don't go higher.

The only thing I want fixed is the depleted system. IMO a keystone should get depleted if you finish the run over the timer and collect your loot. There should be a UI option to scrub the run and get your keystone back as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunnhild View Post
    ,,War drums the back dum dum " guess what ? I will be good uncle and save all , if you run regular mythic before open mythic weekly chest in order hall ,you get a brand new shiny lvl 2 keystone.
    If this is true, it either sounds like a bug they will fix, or something that should just automatically happen. regardless, I will try it this next week, but it seems unnecessarily punitive to those that don't just wait to open the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    This, and he's right. It's much harder to join a pug if you have a +5 key compared to a +2. In D3 you can join any difficulty you like so long as the leader has cleared 1 level beneath. This is how it should be in WoW.

I get my keystone, do a 2+ run, get a 5+ key, boost groups don't wanna join because they're not as good as they think they are... so I end up letting it rot in my bags until the reset. Cool.
    wow those meanie pants will only carry me for 3 chances at loot and not more.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    This, and he's right. It's much harder to join a pug if you have a +5 key compared to a +2. In D3 you can join any difficulty you like so long as the leader has cleared 1 level beneath. This is how it should be in WoW.

I get my keystone, do a 2+ run, get a 5+ key, boost groups don't wanna join because they're not as good as they think they are... so I end up letting it rot in my bags until the reset. Cool.
    Same here. Been sitting on my +4 BRH key since Wednesday, no "carry" groups want to run it. Can't join anyone else's keystone groups because I'm a DPS class and I'm under 860 ilvl. Guess Mythic+ for me is just a once a week thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacpierre View Post
    Your key does no tget "reset" each week.

I never said you get locked out

I know you can join others. You clearly can't see the problem. That isn't my fault.

Eventually, everyone will have higher keystones. They will start each week not at +2, but +5,6,7,8,9. they will run out of lower dungeons to run and be locked into only a few depending on their gear/skill. The pool of people to pug and the amount of dungeons run will very rapidly fall off.
    By the time that happens you will have enough gear to make those higher numbers trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    By the time that happens you will have enough gear to make those higher numbers trivial.
    I have lots of high gear. I also run high mythics. This was never a post about my ability or gear. It is clearly an observation on scarcity. It's a simple economics problem. The supply of keystones will quickly shrink compared to the demand for them. This isn't good game design.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    *if you raid HC/mythic EM - if you do not where wil lyou find that gear ?

Someone already mentioned the solution to this - simply run a regular mythic before you open your order hall cache at the start of the week. That gives you a +2 key.

Sure, it's extra time spent, but keep in mind the whole point of the system is to SAVE you time, so you kind of should expect to spend a bit more time if you want to start from a new key.

low mythic + yes, mythic +10, not a joke

You're supposed to do it with friends/guildies not pugs.