Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What a strange place the world is
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

What's wrong with killing three million drug addicts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    That means, I take it, that you would not intervene to stop someone from hurting themselves or others? Pro-freedom to the point that there should be no regulations or laws, just guidelines?

Seriously curious here, I am not attacking in any way, just asking where you side
    If someone is taking cyanide, they are committing suicide. I think that could be it's own topic. I think we should stick with real drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm scared for my country. I don't think I ever want to go home while he's president, and I grew up in the city he was the mayor of. It was a great place but what he is doing...drug addicts need rehabilitation, not straight up murder, especially NOT of the extrajudicial kind. He's overstepping constitutional rights in the name of "peace".

15+ Year Old Account
    It is only a matter of time until he jumps to the next target to purge. Hitler didn't stop at Jews either, being member of Jehova's witnesses, being gay, being of mixed racial origin, being a degenerate (like say an excentric artist), being mentally or physically disabled, he really had a wide choice of targets.

As for his tough-as-nail on drug users. Drug abuse usually is not just a phenomenon of the poor but the poor ones usually are the last one who could hide their abuse. Which means his war on drugs is essentially a veiled war on the poor and homeless.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    What's wrong with killing three million drug addicts?
    Nothing, as long as people like you are also included in the "purge".

/sarcasm

I guess I am just brainwashed into thinking meth is a bad drug. Glad you have taught me that a few hits of meth every week is as harmful as a few beers every weekend.

I didn't know how pleasant meth was to use, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I could, like, honestly what I want as a job is to work on a project with people and make games or help with production, like any videogame developer, and work for them. Them in between creative spurts and working on my section of the project, I could browse MMOC in my spare time.

Alas, I sit here quietly and don't do anything for hours on end. Cant wait to EAS so I can finally do something with my life

- - - Updated - - -

That's interesting, I suppose it is irrelevant to me how people choose to kill themselves with which drugs.

I would really like to see some research on how many meths users die vs how many rehab and return to society clean, and stay that way.
    If it is irrelevant, then it seems pointless to ban one means but not the other.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    his honesty is refreshing
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah I respect the man for telling it like it is.
    When did "saying crazy shit" turn into "telling it like it is"?

Did the Philipines suffer greatly from drug abusers and addicts before this guy was elected?

If I was to think of nations where drug-dealers are almost as powerful as government or more so, I think Mexico, Columbia, Latin America; rather than the far east. Am I simply ignorant? When I think of the Philipines I think of sex tourism not drug tourism...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    See my issue here is that you consider meth heroin and cocaine "trivial shit". I don't have an opinion or care about shooting during arresting or banning cigarettes as mention before, or the moral implications of the death penalty. I don't care.

Meth is not "trivial shit" that is my only argument.

Meth is not "no big deal"

Its fucking meth for christs sake
    Its totally sane to kill people using drugs, yup, totally.

- - - Updated - - -

Light quip and question I have then, is it ok to let someone consume a cyanide pill to kill themselves? Maybe a teenager thinks cyanide will get them high, do you stop them? Where is the line where safety-through-control vs freedom differ?

Where do you personally draw the line?
    So to prevent people from killing themselves with drugs... you kill them?
    Wow.. that makes so much sense.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-09-30 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    well <current year> and Trump and..

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    well <current year> and Trump and..
    Yeah, that was my point for sure. Seems weird.

The only thing I can presume is that those who say such things: 1. think that such statements/beliefs are normal and commonplace; 2. yet are suppressed by the brutally oppressive PC culture.

#1 is presumptuous, I don't think most people go around thinking "kill all drug addicts, fuck those guys". :/

Deleted
    I think he should only target the drug dealers, not the people using them.

But even then it's just not really a viable option to just kill people without any kind of trial. It gives people all sorts of means to just kill each other and get away with it. All you have to do is say 'hey he was a drug dealer!'. What an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaterz 88 View Post
    the irony of your post is hilarious. a homo muslim calling a straight white male a "waste of sperm" kek

infracted - minor flaming
    Aw the princess was finally able to find the quote button after getting triggered (don't think I missed your numbnuts comment lol)

What's truly tragic here is that you believe you offer some worth to society with all your "white power" rubbish while you try to win the persecution complex Olympics online or in real life. While you shit-post memes and take part in your alt-right circle-jerks, the people you mock are actively contributing to society and are not only happier for who they are but they are happy and comfortable in their and others skin color, which cannot be said the same for you.

It must truly take tremendous amounts of self-loathing and lack of self-worth to act as you and your ilk do and I commend you for reaching those heights. Oh and lastly, before you delude yourself any further, you and your ilk are the worst white people have to offer, not the best.

Cheers mate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    As for his tough-as-nail on drug users. Drug abuse usually is not just a phenomenon of the poor but the poor ones usually are the last one who could hide their abuse. Which means his war on drugs is essentially a veiled war on the poor and homeless.
    I don't think many people realize this and the myriad of other things wrong with this guys action. They are only thinking of the foremost and literal result of his policies when they have way bigger and far-reaching consequences.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Aw the princess was finally able to find the quote button after getting triggered (don't think I missed your numbnuts comment lol)

What's truly tragic here is that you believe you offer some worth to society with all your "white power" rubbish while you try to win the persecution complex Olympics online or in real life. While you shit-post memes and take part in your alt-right circle-jerks, the people you mock are actively contributing to society and are not only happier for who they are but they are happy and comfortable in their and others skin color, which cannot be said the same for you.

It must truly take tremendous amounts of self-loathing and lack of self-worth to act as you and your ilk do and I commend you for reaching those heights. Oh and lastly, before you delude yourself any further, you and your ilk are the worst white people have to offer, not the best.

Cheers mate
    I know what youre saying might sound right in your head but if you knew anything about anything you would realize that the only reason you even know what the altright is, is because its winning and people such as yourself are losing. now dont you have some building to be thrown off of?

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-01 at 02:35 AM.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Nothing, as long as people like you are also included in the "purge".
    I am in support of this message and not sarcastic. I really enjoy the edgy internet heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    seems normal in times where more and more people are born who might as well just crawl back into the water.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-10-01 at 02:43 AM.

By reading this thread I can conclude that age-old saying about never learning from history and thus repeating it seems to be true.
    It DOES NOT help by killing off the, eee, undesirables...
    Also, I wonder, would you accept, say, your brother being shot my mistake as "casuality" for the greater good? Would you, really?

A post from reddit

"My dad got back from the Philippines recently ( We are of European background from Canada ) and he told me his girlfriends nephew got slaughtered by his secret police because he was on a rehab register, he was trying to get clean and they fuckin killed him in his home. Fucked up."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theJademist View Post
    I'm scared for my country. I don't think I ever want to go home while he's president, and I grew up in the city he was the mayor of. It was a great place but what he is doing...drug addicts need rehabilitation, not straight up murder, especially NOT of the extrajudicial kind. He's overstepping constitutional rights in the name of "peace".
    violent criminals and cartels have no place in this world and as such must be eliminated by ANY MEANS necessary. if that means digging mass graves and executing them than so be it i have no qualms with our leaders doing that.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    violent criminals and cartels have no place in this world and as such must be eliminated by ANY MEANS necessary. if that means digging mass graves and executing them than so be it i have no qualms with our leaders doing that.
    The illegality and black market is a big part as to why the cartels were created and exist in the first place. We're not going to be able to kill our way out of the problem, it'll just create a power vacuum where someone else will jump in.

The biggest blow to the cartel was legalized cannabis.

"Legal marijuana is finally doing what the drug war couldn’t"
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...g-war-couldnt/
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2016-10-01 at 03:54 AM.