Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Not to be ignorant, but what does that even mean? What would a 9/11 lawsuit be?
    Some of the families of the 9/11 victims have banded together to sue Saudi Arabia (yes, the nation as a whole) for the 9/11 attacks, claiming the fact that several of the attackers were Saudi nationals is proof that the Saudi government was behind the attacks.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    And what's the bill about?
    US Courts have no jurisdiction over foreign entities, or the assets of sovereign nations even if those assets are within US borders. The bill carves out an exception for Saudi Arabian assets within the US so that the courts can hear the case and render an enforceable verdict.

Deleted
    That sounds really stupid. In what way would it make sense that the entire country was behind a terrorist attack?

If it was their government, it does make sense.

+ 6

But yea, not going to work.

+ 7

A terrorist attack that was actually sponsored by a government would immediately be rebranded an act of war, and become the action of government agents intending to foment war or turmoil, rather than a terrorist attack. Terrorists usually aren't directly associated with existing power structures. Even then, suing the government of a nation that committed an act of war would be stupid.

Why do you keep going to GenOT....

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Why do you keep going to GenOT....
    Because I'm a masochist that has an overwhelming desire to educate stupid people. I know it's beating my head into a brick wall, but I have to say I tried.

Deleted
    I don't even follow my own countries politics, so it would be asinine of me to butt in to others politics. But still lel kappa123

Deleted
    Actually not so stupid, everything is possible if you have money in the business.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 5

I must say, I do not like seeing GenOT in PvM.

+ 8

I shall refrain from talking politics in the future.

+ 9

Bleh... completing all world quests takes 4 hours. Why did people have to hate on the MoP dailies so much

+ 6

BioShock 1 is a great game. The remaster version is garbage, but the game is great.

+ 4

Lol...

So, BioShock 1 Remaster is a bit of a mess. There are a lot of things wrong with it, but the most prominent is that it frequently crashes. After said crash, it likes to revert your settings back to default. There is an achievement for beating the on the hardest difficulty; having your difficulty revert invalidates achievement, which happened to me a few days ago. Well... turns out that you can cheese this achievement. What you do is you play on Easy, and fight the final boss. After inputting your final action, you can quickly pause the game and change difficulty, and it will consider you playing on the hardest difficulty, and award you that achievement.

I would feel bad for doing this... but, after getting around 50% through the game and then it changing my difficulty without my input...? Nah. I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, I earned it.

+1

Why did you do them all?