Ran across this at Screen Rant about Honest Trailers and warcraft.

http://screenrant.com/warcraft-honest-trailer/

HOLY FUCKBALLS
    Do Not watch the Bonds of Brotherhood feature on the Blu Ray......its like Warcraft 2 with the Shatner does shitty RP Players

so horrid, like they've never acted before
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-10-09 at 02:57 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

https://twitter.com/rianjohnson/stat...65829996728321

The new Star Wars director really liked the movie! So there's that :U

I twitted Jones a question why the promised "lot" of bonus scenes had had a net duration of 9:38 @24fps and he blocked me. What an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I twitted Jones a question why the promised "lot" of bonus scenes had had a net duration of 9:38 @24fps and he blocked me. What an asshole
    Yeah duh I do wonder why. Duncan clearly know who you are and have a very good reason to block you :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    *loud chuckle*
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    can't remember the last time I've seen someone this salty over a piece of entertainment

As a fan of WOW i loved the movie but i could really see why non fans didnt care for it.

The movie needed more explanation and it needed to run alot longer to flush the characters out and to explain the back story but apart from that i must say i loved Khadgar and Anduin Lothar and Durotan.

Quote Originally Posted by Renamename View Post
    As a fan of WOW i loved the movie but i could really see why non fans didnt care for it.

The movie needed more explanation and it needed to run alot longer to flush the characters out and to explain the back story but apart from that i must say i loved Khadgar and Anduin Lothar and Durotan.
    I loved Khadgar, too and the whole Khadgar/Lothar thing.

Why it had a 96 day run in Germany, isn't that long enough *chuckles*. Duncan is filming Mute in Berlin now, yay, my town

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I loved Khadgar, too and the whole Khadgar/Lothar thing.
    Khadgar and Lothar really did have great chemistry together imo

Mark Kermode is again defending the movie in a new video, reaching out to critics saying they may want to give the movie another go now that its out on dvd and blu-ray

Even Duncan is speechless from all this support!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Steel book case today:
    http://www.Phillip-lehnard.de/stuff/...tsteelcase.jpg
    It has a really nice relief. I bought it on the German Saturn internet shop.
    Don't know where Tackhisis got that awful comprimated screenshot from but the blue ray has no artefacts on my side. (Watched on my PC with the Leawo Blue-ray Player)

Deleted
    the 4K movie seems to be priced the same as the 3D one...so no 4k 3D version then??..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    the 4K movie seems to be priced the same as the 3D one...so no 4k 3D version then??..
    There are no players/Monitors that can do 4k + 3d, so it wouldn't make much sense to sell a Product that couldn't be used.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    There are no players/Monitors that can do 4k + 3d, so it wouldn't make much sense to sell a Product that couldn't be used.
    Fix dat shit then..

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Fix dat shit then..
    Who'd you want to fix it? Universal or every monitor developers? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Mark Kermode is again defending.....
    I thought we weren't supporting critics these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I thought we weren't supporting critics these days?
    To be fair, Kermode is quite a senior critic. While someone can disagree with him ofcourse, is an opinion holding some weight nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    To be fair, Kermode is quite a senior critic. While someone can disagree with him ofcourse, is an opinion holding some weight nonetheless.
    Also remember how certain critics from RT and Metacritic were weighted higher than others? That's how I see Kermode. His opinion is much more important than a lot of others IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Don't know where Tackhisis got that awful comprimated screenshot
    Its height of 576 pixels, doesn't it ring any bells? It's from EU DVD.