Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    Does anyone have any mythic ursoc tips? I just can't seem to get my dps above 300k consistently and I feel like a strain on the raid.
    Aside from ask to be allowed to stand in a non shitty position depending on strat and more gear ? Not really.
    I got a couple really shitty pulls but overall I managed 320k in any pull with an execute phase despite terribad lust timing without any legendaries. Obviously that's still more or less dogshit in comparison to the better specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhumator View Post
    Stop calling for NERFS !11!!!!11! I know you probably think - yeah if we manage to get blizz to nerf Arms, then they will probably buff fury. NO they WONT, that's now how blizzard works with warriors. They just have their random number generator monkey, pulling numbers out of a hat (fury warrior buffs)
    I think rework/redistribution is a better word for it.

At the same time, fuck the rollercoaster. Like others have been saying it feels bad that our mortal strikes hit for less than when we just hit 110 and it's going to feel bad having to completely re-gear if mastery is messed with.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-01 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I think rework/redistribution is a better word for it.

At the same time, fuck the rollercoaster. Like others have been saying it feels bad that our mortal strikes hit for less than when we just hit 110 and it's going to feel bad having to completely re-gear if mastery is messed with.
    But if they change stat priority to crit/haste then GG. We'll be geared in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    But if they change stat priority to crit/haste then GG. We'll be geared in no time.
    True that. Of course crit is fcking everywhere the one expansion where it's the worst stat for both specs lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    Most definitely. That relic is only +5% damage to slam but because you have 3 traits already you are seeing +20.
    oh duh, i didn't realize that. Thanks

was checking out Ursoc mythic dps ranks earlier, every Arms on higher percentages have either glove or ring without exception. Thats kinda demoralizing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Play Fury! Worked for me at least.
    You beat Collision by like 2 k on that fight with him playing Arms
    But its so ridiculous, your 100% parse vs a Shadow with 20k more DPS with a 28% parse.

Hmm... Somewhat fighting the math a bit...
    Several guilds I'm been bouncing around in on various characters in various difficulties on my realm seem to have really heavy in the Melee department.

I love these people, and love raiding with them, so not so much worried dropping out of it unless it does become an issue. Just for some reason have an absurdly high number of melee in the roster. Not even sure how that happened. So far, does not seem to be an issues within Emerald Nightmare. Which is strange, considering almost all fights discourage Melee. Especially stacked melee.

This would only favor the Focused Rage build, right? But the reliance on Luck with Colossus Smash procs seems really... High. Constantly fighting entire cooldown times without procs...

From what I've read in the last few pages, is that it seems the Legendary Gloves are almost a requirement to get the Focused Rage build to not only shine, but really operate well?

Would there be an alternative build that would favor single target damage? For Arms or Fury? (Currently do not have any legendary gear.)
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I just ran a Simcraft test introducing MS to the execute outside of SD and I lost 0.066% sim damage (about 200 dps), with 1x Deathblow relic. But yeah "Dunno what more numbers you expect" is a perfectly scientfic way of looking at it totally, you just run a sim and then ignore the numbers and take it at face value without understanding why it's happening or whats happening under the hood and then use that as your argument.

Great way of looking at it, ignore any conflicting numbers, ignore mechanics or understanding of why the results happen and just have faith.
    wish i could take trivial things that serious. (really)

Is our rotation much different? Right now i am using using MS only when i have 3 stacks of FR except during BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Is our rotation much different? Right now i am using using MS only when i have 3 stacks of FR except during BC.
    Nah, feel free to MS every time you can.

How are ETW Relics after the nerf? I'd heard a couple places that an ETW relic would be better than any other relic up to 20 item levels higher. Holding onto a 835 Many Will Fall relic (5% whirlwind damage) instead of replacing an 830 ETW.

Are the item levels worth it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Galewyn View Post
    How are ETW Relics after the nerf? I'd heard a couple places that an ETW relic would be better than any other relic up to 20 item levels higher. Holding onto a 835 Many Will Fall relic (5% whirlwind damage) instead of replacing an 830 ETW.

Are the item levels worth it now?
    https://lawskywall.github.io/2016/09...elic-list.html

Deleted
    I would've expected Deathblow(5% exe crit) to be higher, weird to me how the rage-reduce is the best.

Deleted
    *thumbs up*

When is a good time to give up on them buffing execute?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    the 5% trait crit increase on execute is really shit and kinda bad

wish they made it 5% increase execute dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post

I grabbed it because I pvp a lot... but yeah... 15% crit is only useful w/ SD to ensure it procs. But even then, you don't really have the rage to be using execute unless you have deadly calm up.

just a quick question since its warrior related, if i go prot war for dungeon spamming and set loot for arms will that work for legendaries? or does legendary drop strictly for the spec you are playing and ignores loot spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post

Nice for PVP, and honestly not that bad considering the FR nerfs indirectly sent us back to execute. At the stage that you're picking it up in, it's only competing with increased max rage and a little more whirlwind damage, which aren't exceptional either.