Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think the big butt thing started with JLo, mainstream-wise. Large hips/bosom has been viewed as desirable for some time though, yes. At least off and on.
    The weird thing is it used to be that only black girls had ass. Then overnight, you suddenly started seeing white and Latin girls with ass. Even now, I see a pure Asian with a donk. Now everyone has ass. I'm not sure if it's in the air or of Asians adopted cornbread in their diet or what

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Soooo many things that can't be photographed. Does she understand if I make a Spaceballs reference? Or I ask, "What's in the box!?", or turn Weezer's Sweater Song into a song about bacon ("If you want to destroy my bacon, drop it on the floor and walk away, JUST WALK AWAY.")

She is not her body.

I just like curvy fit Latinas that are playful. UGH my weakness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    The weird thing is it used to be that only black girls had ass. Then overnight, you suddenly started seeing white and Latin girls with ass. Even now, I see a pure Asian with a donk. Now everyone has ass. I'm not sure if it's in the air or of Asians adopted cornbread in their diet or what
    Latinas like Venezulan and Columbian have always had back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    This is how people develop eating disorders and refuse to exercise right.
    What are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Fat shaming doesn't exist actually.

You're acting like quoting something makes it true. Next time skip the middleman and quote yourself.

Deleted
    Surely both genders in the US is fat.

people started doing squats, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You like big butts and you cannot lie.

...If you can't finish that lyric, you've failed this city.

...And if you don't know that reference, you've failed all of nerdism.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Latinas like Venezulan and Columbian have always had back.
    No they haven't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    people started doing squats, maybe?
    Pftttttt black girls don't work out

No they haven't

- - - Updated - - -

Pftttttt black girls don't work out
    Mine do Enhanced or otherwise....

Mmm cornbread. Everyone's getting chunky in the US regardless of ethnicity, that's probably why. Maybe Asians slightly less so.

Mmm cornbread. Everyone's getting chunky in the US regardless of ethnicity, that's probably why. Maybe Asians slightly less so.
    I'm 6'3, about 170 pounds. I live in a city with the most Thai/Vietnamese/Cambodian people outside of Asia. I'd guess half of those women could beat me in any kind of fight.

I shop in the Asian stores frequently. No clue why they're getting larger than me. Definitely not cornbread.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a difference between a fat ass and a donk though.

A donk is just, IDK, BLAM, if that makes sense.

I'm talking about the interracial donk phenamnon right now.

My dad confirmed my observation when we had a drink a few weeks back. Shit is unreal.

it is actually the dairy imo, my asian cousins are somehow 6ft + even though their parents are the stereotypical tiny. we suspect it is because of the american diet introduced after ww2.

My dad confirmed my observation when we had a drink a few weeks back. Shit is unreal.
    I'm guessing donks are a bit too big for my tastes if it's what you're into

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I'm 6'3, about 170 pounds. I live in a city with the most Thai/Vietnamese/Cambodian people outside of Asia. I'd guess half of those women could beat me in any kind of fight.

I shop in the Asian stores frequently. No clue why they're getting larger than me. Definitely not cornbread.
    It has to be something in the food.

I'm telling you. Even the foreign exchange asian girls that are always in thier clique talking their little language; you can even see some donks in that pack now.

it could also be that the girls with bigger butts tried to hide them in the past.

Hmm idk. I know butt exercises + implants are popular now. Implants are pretty easy to spot though I think? I wonder if they feel different. I've never touched boobs or butts with implants, ha.

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beaut...ants-last-year

- - - Updated - - -

it could also be that the girls with bigger butts tried to hide them in the past.
    That too, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe.

Thing is, Jlo didn't have to get black dudes to like big asees. They already did according to my dad.

It has to be something in the food.

I'm telling you. Even the foreign exchange asian girls that are always in thier clique talking their little language; you can even see some donks in that pack now.
    It's common for japanese men to become overweight in america and lose it when they move back

it is actually the dairy imo, my asian cousins are somehow 6ft + even though their parents are the stereotypical tiny. we suspect it is because of the american diet introduced after ww2.
    Yeah dairy has a ton of growth hormones in it. Idk if it contributes to humongous asses per se haha but it's definitely relevant for height.