Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    You really underestimate Blizzard's ability on pulling out content out of there asses, and I mean that in the good way.

For what it's worth, after we deal with all the obvious plot points, who's to say we won't be traversing the vast universe?

Sara Kerrigan as a final boss someday.
    Diablo as a final boss someday.
    Donald Trump as a final boss someday.

I can go on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level scaling tech in all old areas with new world bosses and daily objectives. United Faction so all players can ay together against the Old Gods and their minions. New race:Ogres.

Argus and Sargeras clearly!

Lets face it the Old gods cant carry a xpac and neither can Azshara.

The old gods couldnt carry WOTLK and the old gods couldnt carry MOP. Though i love the old gods lore they simply aint as threatening as the lore says they are. Lets be real they are just a bunch of potted plants that can MC and thats pretty much it plus i do believe we are done with Azeroth and that further Xpacs must be off world for this franchise to go on any further because blizz cant keep springing islands that was forgotten all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Renamename View Post
    Argus and Sargeras clearly!

Lets face it the Old gods cant carry a xpac and neither can Azshara.

The old gods couldnt carry WOTLK and the old gods couldnt carry MOP. Though i love the old gods lore they simply aint as threatening as the lore says they are. Lets be real they are just a bunch of potted plants that can MC and thats pretty much it plus i do believe we are done with Azeroth and that further Xpacs must be off world for this franchise to go on any further because blizz cant keep springing islands that was forgotten all the time!
    Despite Ulduar being one if not the most well received raid solely focused around the Titans and Yogg-Saron? I am very sure they can hold their own expansion. Especially considering void-lore behind them. It more or less depends on how Blizzard carries over the lovecraftian feel they tried to cultivate over the years. Especially with Yogg-Saron and N'Zoth.

Blizzard did not really come up with new forgotten islands yet by the way. The shattered Islands where a focus of The Frozen Throne. Kezan is not new and neither is Pandaria. Those islands existed in the lore long before WoW started and almost all of them have been scenery for one or the other RTS-Mission.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

"other side/continent of Azeroth" (probably not, Chronicles pre-sundering maps dont really show anything that could work as that .. unless the continent was already separate even before the sundering)
    Azshara
    NZoth
    KJ
    Sargeras
    Argus & Army of Light
    Void/Void Lords - possibly "final" conflict after Sargeras

P.S. ppl who say Nzoth and Azshara cant carry their own expansion are delusional .. thats a gold mine right there

also Azshara has tons of fans and lots of ppl like NZoths mystery and manipulations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    - Azshara
    - N'zoth
    - Zul
    - Emerald Dream
    - Argus
    - Bolvar
    - Azjol-Nerub
    - Infinite Dragonflight
    - Titan planet (with Titan constructs and shit)
    - Constellars
    - Other pieces of Outland
    - Other side of Azeroth

And of course, they can always pull something totally unexpected out of their asses.
    This is pretty much it and not, here are my unasked opinions on a thread that probably already addressed this, but oh well.

N'zoth, knaifu as my guildes call her has been giving shadow priest constant hints that N'zoth is the nerd of old gods, not strong but smart and a good tactician, he's been working on getting his freedom while also it seems absorbing his brothers powers, there's a dec not theory that he plans to take yoggs rift of aln for himself to empower and free himself. We will have to deal with him eventually.

With vol'jin gone, and possibly the biggest pain for zul to continue, I believe he'll have one final go at troll uniting under kne banner. Best possible outcome he joins the horde, worse outcome, he gets the trolls all but extinct minus a few weak tribes like the darkspear and raventusk.

ED xavius was killed , there is nothing left to harm it, though rebuilding it is something that needs to be done.

Valen is going home, I suspect that is when we deal with it.

I hope he doesn't go evil, but if he's able to start making horsemen , contact other death Knights, I feel skins he's gonna wake up, and it really depends on whose side he'll be on.

Not really a threat, the spidefolk don't really worship old gods and from what I gather, they mostly want to be left the fuck alone to rebuild their kingdom. Worse case, we help end a civil war.

I feel that we are done with them, we have passed moruzonds so called end-time, I think anything else will throw us off tracks into a new time,ine, worse then we already have it.

Doomworld, the planet either holding, or made from the dead Titans body, either way it would be interesting if they were ressurected but corruption had to be removed to do so. This really isn't a threat since our planet has the most highly rank Titan creations, I mean the Titans choose our planet to host their souls, so...

This is interesting, I always wondered what would happen if alagons race came and saw the lie alagon told, how they'd react, if they'd be one long war of constant alagon fights or if they would try and take over the Titans path, they seem to be stronger then even the keepers.

Impossible to find so don't matter.

No comment, seems interesting but that would require a wow 2 in my eyes and a Warcraft 4 to bridge the gap. Also worse fear is, that the other half is all old God taint...that'd be scary.

Deleted
    Hopefully no more classes, trying to balance things before they added Monk was bad enough but with the new edgelord faggothunters and people wanking over the idea of Tinkers I can't imagine balance for PvE to be easy and that's totally disregarding the mess that is PvP.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2016-09-30 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Expansions with predictions:

1. Illidan
    2. Arthas
    3. Deathwing
    4. Pandas
    5. Draenor
    6. Legion

7. The Void
    8. Kel'Thuzad / Bolvar (never found his phylactery and I'm certain he aims to corrupt Bolvar)
    9. Hakkar (Hakkar promised he would return in a big way after we FREED him)

The big threats left standing on Azeroth beyond the old gods are KT and Hakkar the Soulflayer
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2016-09-30 at 11:50 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

neither KT nor Hakkar qualify as big threats IMO

The secret war between Night'dorei and Wretch'dorei reaching its culmination and threatening the whole of Azeroth. A unique expansion when right off the bat we'll have to focus on two enemy forces. Of course it will have side enemies in patches too, like the Highborne hydras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I really hope they come up with something new like they did with Mists of Pandaria. Don't get me wrong, I was one of the first people to scream: "Omg, what is this childish Kung Fu Panda bullshit?!?". But this expansion turned out to be great without us trying to save the world from complete destruction.

Definitely Azshara, N'Zoth, and Zul. N'Zoth could be this expansion, but we're going to get another expansion with the islands of the Great Sea, including the remenants of Kezan, Undermine, Kul'tiras, Tel'abim, Plunder Isle, and Zandalar. Naz'jatar would also fit here,while Ny'alotha could be here, in Legion as its mid tier, or possibly be its own continent, either sunken or located entirely in the Void (See below for Void expansion)

We'll get an expansion about Bolvar being corrupted by the living blood of Yogg-Saron. I'd assume he'll raise the long dead Black Empire as the Black Scourge, and we'll see all of the "deep" places of the world, including all of Azjol-Nerub.

We're definitely going back to Draenor to go to "Goria", the Ogre continent. We'll see the entire Gorian Empire, the Apexis civilization, and, presumably, the return of Ner'zhul with his dark master, who is almost certainly one of the Void Lords.

Argus, the Army of Light, and the final battle against Sargeras and the Burning Legion will be one of the, if not THE, final expansion.

The Other Side of Azeroth seems likely as a "blank slate" expansion, even more so than MoP. This would likely be the site of the next Faction War.

A complete Void expansion, where we physically go there, likely as a follow up to Goria, could be one of the last expansions. The "continent" would either be Ny'alotha, if it isn't in the Great Sea xpac, or the worlds consumed by the Void, such as the Ethereal homeworld. I picture this as the Book of Vile Darkness expansion, for those familiar with D&D.

We could also head to the moons of Azeroth to further explore Elune and the nature of the Light, although I have no idea what the threat would be in such an expansion, though.This would be the Book of Exalted Deeds expansion, for those familiar with D&D. I'd imagine this would be back to back with the Void expansion.

Finally, there are worlds out there that the Legion hasn't destroyed yet, and any of them could be the setting of an expansion.
    Last edited by AbalDarkwind; 2016-09-30 at 08:57 PM.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    There will most likely never be a tinker class as that would take to much away from engineers. As for everything else, there are quite a few you forgot such as Kil'Jaeden, Sargeras, the Void Lords, The Twisting Nether...
    There's already a way to be a tinkerer- SV Hunter with Mechanical pets and Engineering as it's profession.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    The Emerald Dream seems to have finally been laid to rest as a potential concept, what with the Nightmare purge in Legion. I'd say...

-Azshara and N'Zoth - They'd probably work together as one concept)
    -Azeroth's Underworld - What's down there? Just dirt? More bug-people? Aqir? Let's at least go to Northrend and check out Azjol-Nerub - after Suramar, I want to see a bug-city in all its glory.
    -Elemental Planes - Could be cool to see more of them, don't know what major enemy you'd face though. Maybe a new Old God sent by the Void Lords
    -More Legion - Still plenty of demon worlds out there to deal with. One day I hope we get to see Doomworld.
    -Void Lords - Traveling to other worlds, going into the Void itself, etc.
    -Timeways - The Infinite Dragonflight cooks up something major and we have to travel to different eras to deal with it.

Or something new, Blizzard could always put together some new threat from the Great Dark Beyond to contend with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosen View Post
    Level scaling tech in all old areas with new world bosses and daily objectives.
    If you mean "level scaling world" - a big fucking NO! to this. I can barely tolerate this "you never get stronger between 100-110" shit just because zones are new, but I'll tear my eyes out the day fucking swine from Durotar start dismounting me and force combat 1039821398057230 times per minute. Even now it is already tiring that zones you completed months ago don't have usual reduced aggro range. People are already using whistle to teleport 10 pixels on the map just because they CBA to run back through a single pack. A few months later it will be a chore just to go anywhere.

Maybe some smarter solution that caps monster level once you finish all quest lines will work or Blizzard will make ilevel reduce aggro range too, but right now it is more like TES4 Oblivion in all its glory.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2016-10-01 at 05:50 AM.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    neither KT nor Hakkar qualify as big threats IMO
    Pretty much. Kel'Thuzad could play a significant role, since he always did, but he wouldn't qualify as a main antagonist, no matter how much i believe everyone likes him since Warcraft 3. Hakkar is... Another-Troll-5-Man. I don't see him in another raid? But who knows.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    I here stand in defence of the Tinker class. I object this comment.

1st. Tinker is the most requested new class 2nd only to Demon Hu... Tinker is the most requested new class.
    2nd. Tinker sharing flavor with engineering shouldnt be an issue. There are plenty of closely related professions/class already in the game.
    Mage - Enchanting
    Warrior - Black Smith
    Druid - Herbalist
    Hunter - Skinning

So what if theres Tinker - Engineer?
    3rd. Tinker fits perfeclty as a mail using class that can also use ranged weapons (which atm exist for the sake of 2 specs) and can also be hybrid.
    4th. I like them, ok, so please dont be a hater and just let it happend, ok? Thanks.

Now, after that iron clad list of unrefutable statements the internetz shall proclaim the matter settled until that fatefull Blizzcon when Blizzard finally comes to it sences and introduces the freaking coolest possible new class ever: The Tinker.

- - - Updated - - -

NEWS: The Cartography Guild of Azeroth missed ANOTHER continent, AGAIN!
    The difference is that a warrior doesn't create shit, where as a tinker would most likely use skils such as bombs, rocket boots etc etc, basically shit the engineering prof actually provides. Mages can't disenchant either, soo..

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Pretty much. Kel'Thuzad could play a significant role, since he always did, but he wouldn't qualify as a main antagonist, no matter how much i believe everyone likes him since Warcraft 3. Hakkar is... Another-Troll-5-Man. I don't see him in another raid? But who knows.
    Hakkar is a powerful Loa that can and will drain the blood of every living create on Azeroth. The one keeping him in check was Ysera, who smashed his temple under the swamp. With Ysera's death, so goes most of the knowledge of what Hakkar's plans are and how to deal with Hakkar. Ysera's death is a CLEAR prelude to the return of Hakkar the Soulflayer. Hakkar is more powerful now that Ysera is gone.

Kel'Thuzad is obviously a serious threat and he could drastically augment his powers by taking control of Bolvar.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Hakkar is a powerful Loa that can and will drain the blood of every living create on Azeroth. The one keeping him in check was Ysera, who smashed his temple under the swamp. With Ysera's death, so goes most of the knowledge of what Hakkar's plans are and how to deal with Hakkar. Ysera's death is a CLEAR prelude to the return of Hakkar the Soulflayer. Hakkar is more powerful now that Ysera is gone.

Kel'Thuzad is obviously a serious threat and he could drastically augment his powers by taking control of Bolvar.
    Hakkars only chance of relevance is when he is actually tied to the old gods like some things indicated before. And Ysera has little todo with keeping him in check. She blew his temple away or rather sunk it to keep the priests summoning him again, which is only possible in Zul'Gurub to begin with as they discovered before they took over, starting the Raid... I really don't think we will see him again as anything big.

And Kel'Thuzad is not loyal to anyone but the Lich King and is definitely not striving for power. If he did there would have been other possibilities. He is a very loyal character and that loyality seems to be with the Lich King... I mean, yea he did travel with Arthas eventually and helped him reach the Throne but i believe it was because he was his Champion. I just don't think "taking control over Bolvar" is something he would care for... He only ever moved when he was commanded to do so and till then stood idle. Even when Arthas was frozen he did not act till he was send out, so assuming his urn is with someone that is able to summon him again i doubt he would do anything but asking for Orders from the Chamber of the Damned which is Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    There will most likely never be a tinker class as that would take to much away from engineers. As for everything else, there are quite a few you forgot such as Kil'Jaeden, Sargeras, the Void Lords, The Twisting Nether...
    Thought the same, but since they made Demon Hunters they could also just make Tinkers (locked to Gnomes and Goblins)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

Wasn't Kel'Thuzad's loyalty to the lich king his most defining part?