Marquee bindings of the Sun King - Weak Aura string required

Hello all,

I'm having a difficult time in finding a Weak Aura which shows the fact that the Marquee bindings of the Sun King procs. I've seen Rikh having a weak aura which perfectly shows remaining time + the item's tooltip.

Does anyone have a string which is similar to his?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Code:
    dCtncaWsPk2fqzBsXSj5McHVju1oPO9Q2nG9tj(jOYWOQghP0TrPHkvPbtQA4Kkhui60sogsDCkPSqHslfuvlgiTCk8zQYtjwgO8Cr9mrAQiMmsMo0JPuxvO4YO66uPnkK6tIOntfBhi(iLeNuizAsLVlv1iPK0HfmAsX4bv5sus1TeHRbY5LsVwOY5aQ(nkE6jl1MqWAOB0UKxGbgmWObdAHDHAHAYc8GZXjZXJor8PqPqPA9BOHstP12TtIUULw4CCYC8Ot0epeuNVw)uFWb3pnTzNeDnlbBSaHtmkppUremu8n9xqJYZJBmzHPpaCaQ2JDbiWYZt2KEPNaxLe1eYjZw0hJcl2aYTOpsqlvHTJlzDCLkkQ8KnP3eMp4DqqJJlA4LNgCti)fftGAYcguCaCYcRRcRjJJluLJtz7QW2jlSUkSMmoUyWO4twyDvynzCCrhi6WGIdGtwyDvynzCCXiyZNSW6QWAY44ItWglgGjlSUkSMmooUqvzDQqRGb74Ylw3EXG7vmaKwD8LYMbyjJb74Y9Yua4c8JYkwLSuulryynxo3IEqlaQcWlV0VOqnBc5Va4YsmkppUrEt6fBggfftFGJDCjmzPNaxLe1eYjZw0hJcl2aYTOpsqlvHTBcbRHUr74ciBs3bJE8ba
    Should work.

It works perfectly. Thank you!

Why dont you use debuff filter? I set it up years ago and its good for all raids since then.

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    Why dont you use debuff filter? I set it up years ago and its good for all raids since then.
    because he has weakauras and theres nothing wrong with it so why change it.

because then he won't need to ask for strings anymore. Whatever boss he faces, it will be good.