Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    violent criminals and cartels have no place in this world and as such must be eliminated by ANY MEANS necessary. if that means digging mass graves and executing them than so be it i have no qualms with our leaders doing that.
    Yeah, let's open up those gas chambers again! Nothing beats them in terms of industrial killing potential ...
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Nothing, as long as people like you are also included in the "purge".

/sarcasm
    I'm not a drug addict, drug dealer or any other criminal scum of the world. So I won't be included

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    That's not to say that there's a "responsible" way of using things like meth and heroin but if you're on your own and not harming anyone I don't really see why it's any of my business what someone wants to do with their body.
    You realize that there are medical uses for meth that are in the process of being approved in countries like the USA?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    Western society trying to enforce its will again where it shouldn't. It's not like he forcibly took power. Nope. He was elected. Elected because of what he did with his city prior to his election.
    Where is "western society" (who's that? me? you?) "trying to enforce its will" (how? by discussing it on the internet? aren't you doing the same? or are you an exception?)?

The dude declared that this is the last time he contacts joint military exercises with USA and that he will seek alliance with China and Russia.
    Dude doesn't have too many days left. He will definitely have an "accident" or "serious medical incident" like a heart attack or stroke.

Deleted
    It's not the best way to put it, but I like his honestly...and I can't say I feel sorry for people using drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    I am in support of this message and not sarcastic. I really enjoy the edgy internet heroes.

seems normal in times where more and more people are born who might as well just crawl back into the water.
    What does internet heroes have to do with it, I can have an opinions of that I couldn't care less if every drug addict died. Nothing to do with being edgy, edgy is pretending to have an extreme view on things while in reality you don't feel like that at all to make yourself look cool.

For all I care all drug addicts can die off tommorow, I'm well aware this is an unpopular opinion especially in the SJW/PC year of 2016.

Now for my other opinion on the topic, this dude should probably get his priorities straight...it's great that he takes action, but theres more than shooting drugtrafficers/users.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Now for my other opinion on the topic, this dude should probably get his priorities straight...it's great that he takes action, but theres more than shooting [allenged] drugtrafficers/users.
    Fixed it for you.
    There is no proof required for getting killed.

To be fair; insulting the UN, European Union and Obama while hating on drug users is something that the American Alt Right does all the time too!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    When did "saying crazy shit" turn into "telling it like it is"?
    he is not telling like it is

he is telling what he will do

and apparently has already done in his own city where he used to be the mayor

there are some crazy stories of that man

one that stuck in my head was where he would drive a cab around his city to look out for crime(LIKE BATMAN)

my wife is Filipino and she absolutely loves that man and she doesn't know anyone who doesn't

he won the election with overwhelming support even when the other parties tried to rig the election

idk what to think of the man, the media in the Philippines hates him, the people love him...and any other "western" media completely paints him as monster

Manila is safer than ever according to my wife's parents and the military's salary was been tripled for lots of soldiers including my brother in law

so in her eyes...Mr. Duterte is doing an amazing job

You have to love it. Filipino people being slaughtered and the jewish find a way to be offended by words.. deary me.

gotta keep up on those victim olympics.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    he is not telling like it is

he is telling what he will do

and apparently has already done in his own city where he used to be the mayor

there are some crazy stories of that man

one that stuck in my head was where he would drive a cab around his city to look out for crime(LIKE BATMAN)

my wife is Filipino and she absolutely loves that man and she doesn't know anyone who doesn't

he won the election with overwhelming support even when the other parties tried to rig the election

idk what to think of the man, the media in the Philippines hates him, the people love him...and any other "western" media completely paints him as monster

Manila is safer than ever according to my wife's parents and the military's salary was been tripled for lots of soldiers including my brother in law

so in her eyes...Mr. Duterte is doing an amazing job
    The people love him alright, pretty sure most posters here would like him to if they had to live in a country with some of the highest murder rates and crime in the world.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-10-01 at 12:40 PM.

What does internet heroes have to do with it
    You are the very definition of an edgy internet hero supporting mass murder and adding something something sjw/pc like a retarded subhuman.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-01 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    To be fair; insulting the UN, European Union and Obama while hating on drug users is something that the American Alt Right does all the time too!
    Well, they do love duterte, so it makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    The people love him alright, pretty sure most posters here would like him to if they had to live in a country with some of the highest murder rates and crime in the world.
    Which would only increase the murder rates, no thanks.

Deleted
    You are the very definition of an edgy internet hero supporting mass murder and adding something something sjw/pc like a retarded subhuman.
    "I don't agree with you so let me call you names...blablabla"

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    There is no proof required for getting killed.
    I never said I supported this guy, I support his honestly...hes one of the first politicians that admits to murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaterz 88 View Post
    I know what youre saying might sound right in your head but if you knew anything about anything you would realize that the only reason you even know what the altright is, is because its winning and people such as yourself are losing. now dont you have some building to be thrown off of?

alt rigth aint winning shit here.

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't agree with you so let me call you names...blablabla"

I never said I supported this guy, I support his honestly...hes one of the first politicians that admits to murder.
    ...That is a good thing?

"blablabla"
    I don't think I need to agree or disagree with your opinion to call you the edgy internet hero you are.

I didn't claim you supported him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

- - - Updated - - -

...That is a good thing?
    It's a good thing that he admits to it so it's easier to take action against if someone would take action. It's a lot more difficult for intervention when they try to hide it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I didn't claim you supported him.
    It was a missplaced quote, sorry :P

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I need to agree or disagree with your opinion to call you the edgy internet hero you are.
    Ordering a cape as we speak.

Well, they do love duterte, so it makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Which would only increase the murder rates, no thanks.
    Well it's not like they would notice any difference seeing how bad it was before, or do people want it to go back to normal the way it was before where it was the criminals killing civilians? What master plans do you guys have that they have not tried there the last 20 years.

I mean there is a reason the people love him and had him elected there after all.

Don't think he will live very long though so he should make as much of it before someone takes him out.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out Honduras for example there is plenty more fucked up places like that and see how bad it can get if you let criminals do what they please.

- - - Updated - - -
    you keep thinking that (((commie)))
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaterz 88 View Post
    I know what youre saying might sound right in your head but if you knew anything about anything you would realize that the only reason you even know what the altright is, is because its winning and people such as yourself are losing. now dont you have some building to be thrown off of?

Oh you sweet summer child, the only reason I actually know about the "alt-right" is due to the fact that I make it a point to educate myself on who the current bottom-feeders of our society are. I tend to keep up to date on their most recent petulant mewling, which is pretty much nothing more than the death throes of outdated and soon to be eradicated ideals as our newer generations come along.

But hey, your lot are known for being utterly detached from reality, so go ahead and assume you're "winning" to give yourself some meager sense of importance since I have a funny feeling you don't have much else going on for you. It's sad to think someone has to rely on the idiocy spouted from a cockamamie "movement" to tell them that they are a unique and special snowflake based on how white their skin is, rather than their own accomplishments ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Oh and before I go, I'm sure you would be delighted to hear that I've heard better insults come from some of the special-ed children I've worked with.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)