Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Does Putricide have any lore whatsoever? Can't find anything
    Nope, nothing much apart from the fact that he was Lich Kings head alchemist, but now that I think about it, he was the guy who created or at least supervised the creation of abominations and he always was researching for better means of destruction or plague,
    maybe the hook is one of his prototypes for a abomination that he never created or maybe he did create it in his 'secret laboratory' and once we find his journal we find the lab and once we find the lab we face this abomination of his to claim the hook from it,
    even though it is highly possible the Secret Lab could exist outside the broken isles, I think the Journal probably is one or around the Isle somewhere
    Last edited by kalendaan; 2016-10-01 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    I think you're confusing Grobbulus with Brutallus, the Pit Lord.
    Nope i dont that distinction is clear, my brain may mix naxx and all together, but that's exactly why I screened all I saw.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Not relevant to the runed scroll which is why it is under "see also"
    Ironic how the guy that tells me to "Lrn 2 wowhead" used wowhead wrong

Guys I've been thinking about mobs that aren't usually killed in World Quests and normal Quests and I keep thinking about this random group of boar I found (in highmountain I think?). The only reason I remember them so well is because I think they were called BoneSpine Boar or something like that? They were covered in bones so I dunno. Long shot I guess.

Not relevant to the runed scroll which is why it is under "see also"
    Ironic how the guy that tells me to "Lrn 2 wowhead" used wowhead wrong
    Whats more ironic is you ASSumed i was talking about that old quest but i wasn't, so you made an ass out of your self for ASSuming that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Whats more ironic is you ASSumed i was talking about that old quest but i wasn't, so you made an ass out of your self for ASSuming that.
    Take this big dick contest elsewhere, we don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Noolore View Post
    Take this big dick contest elsewhere, we don't care.
    Well you do, because it triggered you to post about it

Deleted
    Then explain why the runed scroll couldn't be related to the hidden artifact skin instead of shitposting.

But you can't, because you made a stupid comment and now you won't admit you were wrong.

Then explain why the runed scroll couldn't be related to the hidden artifact skin instead of shitposting.

But you can't, because you made a stupid comment and now you won't admit you were wrong.
    If you dug into it, you would know that answer

Seems like your the one who loves shitposting to me

Deleted
    If you dug into it, you would know that answer

Seems like your the one who loves shitposting to me
    Thanks for proving my point, now stop derailing the thread.

The runed scroll fits with the description on the hidden frost artifact skin, "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read", and the picture of Runes of the Darkening looks abit like a scroll although that could be a coincidence.

That leads to the theory that the frost hidden artifact skin might just be a random outdoor drop, like the fire mage one or (sorta) the havoc DH skin.

Deleted
    Guys I've been thinking about mobs that aren't usually killed in World Quests and normal Quests and I keep thinking about this random group of boar I found (in highmountain I think?). The only reason I remember them so well is because I think they were called BoneSpine Boar or something like that? They were covered in bones so I dunno. Long shot I guess.
    These are part of hunter classhall quest where you recruit rexxar.

And back to the business.

I made account here only as i have creeped long enougj of this thread to make my guess.

There have been posts about some1 kneeling (if i remember correctly) to arthas in the yoggsaron encounter in ulduar. They said that the insanitylevels drobbed and they got some dialogue there.

Couple of pages ago there were questtrackers, about conversations with lich king. Four of them.
    Any1 with AK6 brave enough to venture to ulduar and give it a shot? (Kneel before yogg or LK) and then check if one of the quests is then marked as done?
    Would love to do it myself but only have AK1 atm.

Thanks guys!

Edit: soz for mistakes, laggy phone which im writing this.

I believe we 100% have to find putricides journal, and i think its probably hidden in some bullshit spot.

watch this video on unlocking the epic water mount in Legion. youtube /watch?v=0peM-yrWwSA

those caves are ridiculous to find, and even once in the cave the actually items dont exactly stand out.

I could see the journal just laying around in a spot similar to these.

Is there a quick way to search sub-zones or areas within main zones? at least we could know how many out of the way spots might be hidden per zone?

Deleted
    For the ones that say we have to corpse explode festergut and rotface: you can't corpse explode raid bosses, so that's a dead end. It just says Invalid Target when you try.

I'm copying this comment directly from my reddit comment, I'll fix overtime if some links aren't working

Ok I feel like I've circled in on possible Unholy speculations, even though this might have been posted before I say we try something towards this again

1.Professor Putricide's Journal - I found these wowhead spells,
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=221195/...l-area-trigger
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=221190/...l-area-trigger
    I'll get back to why this is important in a second, our second clue

2.Putricide's Secret Lab - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=225295/...des-secret-lab

this seems to be a spell that's cast on you, may be by using and action on an item and teleport to the area, now here's why I feel these 2 are interesting theories that we should definitely look for,

we don't have much lore about Professor Putricide, but what we do know is that he was the Lich King's head alchemist and I guess scientist, he discovered and/or created most of the lich kings diseases and minions,

He's was also the creator of abominations, my theory is, that he was always looking for something better to do, something great to please his master, maybe he was researching a powerful abomination with a powerful 'hook' ,

now since he mostly worked from ICC he could have fed ICC's stable energy into the hook making it even more powerful, I talk about feeding it ICC's energy because, the flavor text for the hidden UH weapon says - "Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death."

now putricide might have created the abomination in his secret lab and taken the hook back there, and may be the abomination is dead or maybe it is still in the secret lab and we fight the abomination to get the hook,

this could all take place in Broken Isles because, in one of the artifact knowledge pages it is mentioned that LK sent his servants to research more or find resources in the broken isles, may be they got some of putricide's journals to help them in his journey, or may be putricide himself visited broken isles and forgot one of his journals, so here is what I think might lead us to the weapon,

1.Find Putricide's journal, which seems to trigger a spell of some kind when you're within 100 yards of it

2.click/use the journal, taking us to the Secret Lab or eventually leading us there

3.enter the secret Lab and Fight Putricide's last creation, the Abomination with putricide's most dangerous weapon, the bonereaper's hook

4.we kill the abomination and claim the hook

Things that have already been tried by me or others over at mmo-champ

1.killing every abomination boss there is right from AK 4 up until AK 6

2.I personally swam all around the broken isle's shore and even searched a bit of broken shore for any journal under water, with no results

3.control undead on most or all of the undead mobs on the broken isles

4.death gates from various location in and outside the broken isles

5.searched through helheim and killed every single mob there

I'm sorry if this is repetitive but I really feel like we have something here

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    For the ones that say we have to corpse explode festergut and rotface: you can't corpse explode raid bosses, so that's a dead end. It just says Invalid Target when you try.

Have you tried corpse exploding the error text?

Hello friends.
    Just hit Exalted with the Wardens and i have AK6.
    Any suggestion on what I should attempt to do now? Vault, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Have you tried corpse exploding the error text?
    We need to go deeper. Let's corpse explode the corpse explosion spell.
    We dream, we dream.

I like what Kale linked. If Putricide was looking for an improved hook then where would he look in the BI?

I like what Kale linked. If Putricide was looking for an improved hook then where would he look in the BI?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=92590/hook

Deleted
    I just wanna add, that ive been swimming around all of BI (yes idd i have no life) looking for interesting stuff, the only interesting thing i found was that in the eastern top side of highmountain there is one of the two toothless sharks thats in a shipwreck, and in the shipreck are also "drowning murloc" in cages, dont think it has anything to do with us but yea.