Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7338996.html

As if this news wasn't bad enough I took a browse in the comments and you have people posting stuff like "Wanting to kill these migrants is not xenophobia it's common sense." What a sad state of affairs. It sure is ridiculous to complain about minorities committing crimes when you yourself are doing the same. Enough is enough.

Chancellor Merkel needs to act swiftly. Harsher penalties and a crackdown of online hate.

Moe scary details..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ot-Berlin.html
    Actions have consequences, if the government isn't going to look out for the citizens then the citizens are going to look out for themselves. And this is likely one of those cases. Should it have happened? Nope, but the things that precipitated this shouldn't have happened either.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    There is no need to rationalize violence here. People demand that refugees obey our laws yet own citizens are exempt from this? The government hasn't abandoned anyone, this is a perpetuated hyperbole which is losing accuracy every day. If people have a problem then there are legitimate ways to complain. People act like it was something in line of what Stauffenberg did but it's not even remotely close to this. In other cases there were public hearings and citizen meetings between regional officials and citizens.
    Meanwhile refugees are not obeying the laws and aren't being punished, and that in itself is a significant double standard. You want people to obey the law? Hold every single citizen to the same standard and uphold the law regardless of skin colour.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Meanwhile refugees are not obeying the laws and aren't being punished, and that in itself is a significant double standard. You want people to obey the law? Hold every single citizen to the same standard and uphold the law regardless of skin colour.
    I am always and honestly curious about your sources about it because I can't really believe someone would believe such a thing unless someone tells him so.
    Citizens know the law or are supposed to know that and there is absolutely nothing lawful in attacking any other citizen regardless if someone ignorant of the law broke it somewhere else some time ago. There's been a lot of progress made in the last 12 months and even the problematic incidents have stimulated changes. Refugees are getting much better instructed and there's absolutely no incident since then where those who broke the law, out of ignorance or not, got a free pass even though they are not citizens.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2016-10-01 at 07:22 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Oh please. Where are your stats to back up this ludicrous statement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please. Where are your stats to back up this ludicrous statement?
    The same place you hide your stats that you refuse to share with us when asked.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

until they start housing refugees and building shelters in the middle class areas where the people who make these decisions live, others are not going to be happy.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    until they start housing refugees and building shelters in the middle class areas where the people who make these decisions live, others are not going to be happy.
    How about Kanzleramt in Berlin ? Is a nice and for obvious reasons safe spot.

Get rid of the Xenophiles

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    The same place you hide your stats that you refuse to share with us when asked.
    This is called checkmate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    That's not true apart from the small,vocal right wingers, most Germans are happy to do their part. What an extremely racist thought by you!
    Hun, Im the least racist person imaginable! I hate everyone:P No matter what their skin color is.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's disturbing is that the town hasn't even taken in any refugees yet. That is some next level racism and xenophobia.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's disturbing is that the town hasn't even taken in any refugees yet. That is some next level racism and xenophobia.
    I think you love to throw that word around without knowing what it means... You should probably go look it up and come to terms with what it means before you try misusing it again. Not wanting refugees isn't any more 'racist' than what your vaunted Canadian people and government has done to the First Nationers.

Now to your use of xenophobia... is it really irrational to be upset at your government when they import unvetted individuals... Hell not even your vaunted country brings them in unvetted... you very carefully screen and select them... which shows that you DO care about making sure that you dont get rapists, terrorists and other undesirables... the EU however, doesn't and hasn't had that luxury to screen and cherry pick them like you do. Since you are all for not vetting the 1M+ refugees in Germany perhaps they should send 300k or so of theirs to Canada, unvetted of course to give you the same feeling that it gives the Germans.

The biggest threat for refugees are other refugees and swimming pools. Seriously we should teach them how to swim!
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-10-03 at 02:02 PM.