Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Cenarius nearly broke me inside. Props to set sail for fail for killing it in 40 pulls that's some insane German efficiency.

Anyways was fun to be a part of the top 10 "race" if only for 2 days. And that video was fucking LUL.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Looking at Wowprogress, Xavius really does seem insultingly easy. Every guild that beat Cenarius beat Xavius mere hours later. As if he was supposed to have an extra phase and they forgot to put it in or something.

People can talk about split runs and legendaries all day long, to me it makes no sense that a final raid boss is one of the easiest in the raid. The place was poorly tuned, is all.

I can see blizzard buffing the hell out of Trial of Valor and Nighthold as we speak, however. Hopefully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Looking at Wowprogress, Xavius really does seem insultingly easy. Every guild that beat Cenarius beat Xavius mere hours later. As if he was supposed to have an extra phase and they forgot to put it in or something.

People can talk about split runs and legendaries all day long, to me it makes no sense that a final raid boss is one of the easiest in the raid. The place was poorly tuned, is all.

I can see blizzard buffing the hell out of Trial of Valor and Nighthold as we speak, however. Hopefully.
    "Set sail for fail" killed Xavius 1 hour 20 mins after their Cenarius kill

And if you look at the video with Exorsus nerd screams after Xavius, it's not even proper nerd screams even though they've been going for a world first end boss for ages. It sounds more like "looool, what just happened" (I don't understand Russian though...).
    Last edited by mmoc48f5c9b6e1; 2016-10-01 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    Former hardcore raider here, decided not to play legion largely because of the legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm bringing up twilight cutter on Halion.
    Same reason I quit but mid WoD.

RNG gear RNG Gear everywhere. Remove all customization and make it rng!

And then when they announced legions additions. My choice was reinforced forevermore.

bonus points for them destroying the entire economy in the game permanently with WoD.

I haven't seen any Mythic Xavius videos yet despite several guilds killing it, besides Danish Terrace but that was taken down not long after it was up.

Quote Originally Posted by zalix44 View Post
    I haven't seen any Mythic Xavius videos yet despite several guilds killing it, besides Danish Terrace but that was taken down not long after it was up.
    doesn't sound like it's worth even watching, its cenarius, xavius is just eyyy lmao want some free 880's as a pat on the back for doing cenarius?

Didn't some guild clear it 14 hours within the raid coming out

Only noticeable new mechanic on Xavius is you have to stand in 5 green zones at 4 different HP intervals to go into the dream (doesn't happen automatically like on lower difficulties). There are some other mechanics but they are so minor its not worth mentioning or even playing around during the encounter.

Other than that it is exactly the same as heroic after you meet the extremely easy p1 dps check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zalix44 View Post
    Honestly, there is nothing to see there. Only disappointment.

NA ruined this for us. Damn, we almost had 1-10th all for EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Just the amount of gear that was available wiether it was from Mythic+, Warforged, Titanforged, Legendaries & RNG loot to 895 & it maybe being undertuned. Really all together helped a Raid get cleared in a day.

Which is a shame, but hopefully Nighthold has a better showing.
    Yeah that also. But seeing as set bonuses will come into play along with the ability to wear 2x legendaries...I don't know :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed that no one posted that Midwinter 7/7. Looks like the only reason EU got so many top ranked kills was because US couldn't get into portal to kill Cenarius. My impression is that had this not been an issue, Limit and MW would be in the top 5 or 7. GG blizz. Terrible raid difficulty AND the most epic portal bug to date!

Also, PRIME RISING? Confirm/Deny?
    Last edited by bowchikabow; 2016-10-01 at 05:13 PM.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

hot air does tend to rise
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Ehh, has anyone seen his Mythic yet? Any changes? Hard to see anything from a video above, but they were greedy enough to give him a single new ability? He looked sooo poor and miserable in dungeon journal, and they didn't bother to buff him even a little on Mythic, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    I noticed that no one posted that Midwinter 7/7. Looks like the only reason EU got so many top ranked kills was because US couldn't get into portal to kill Cenarius. My impression is that had this not been an issue, Limit and MW would be in the top 5 or 7. GG blizz. Terrible raid difficulty AND the most epic portal bug to date!

Also, PRIME RISING? Confirm/Deny?
    That bug doesn't even make up for the extra time US got, you are delusional.

Deleted
    It sounds stupid they didn't have someone watching and immediately porting them manually. How many guilds reached that point? I doubt Bliz can't have the resources to spent 10 watchers for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    This affected EU as well, it was a known bug.

They probably stopped watching after the top 3 or so. There was no real point after that to have people actively watching the pulls.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2016-10-01 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    That bug doesn't even make up for the extra time US got, you are delusional.
    They lost almost 72hrs to this bug. when they got in.. they wrecked it.. quickly. More importantly, it is likely that the bug existed from the start.. and thus the US guilds were never going to get in to cenarius. We don't know when they discovered the bug, but we do know that bug was there, it was universal.. and somehow the EU was able to get a fix 42hrs faster than US.

I find that, interesting, to say the least.
    Last edited by bowchikabow; 2016-10-01 at 09:28 PM.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

I was under the impression that Blizzard didn't want player positions to be known so range finders and the wrought aura wouldn't work, did something change?