Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Take Light's Heart to A'dal in Shattrath?

Why not?? Makes no sense for the heroes to just give up just cuz one naaru dieded, there are at least 3 in Shattrath.

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-10-01 at 11:31 AM.

Not all Naaru are of Xe'ra's bloodline.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Why not?? Makes no sense for the heroes to just give up just cuz one naaru dieded, there are at least 3 in Shattrath.
    a'dal and co are not part of xe'ras "blood"line.

o'ros was the last one related to xe'ra.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Not all Naaru are of Xe'ra's bloodline.
    They are still the same species n speak the same language...n use the same holy power..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    They are still the same species n speak the same language...n use the same holy power..
    again, they are not the same "family".

me and you are human.
    that doesnt make us cousins or brothers or in any other way related to each other.

o'ros was the last in xe'ras line, he died, we went with the tear of elune because elune is related to xe'ra.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-01 at 11:41 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    They aren't related nor even share the same ideals. Reason why Xe'ra was sent to Azeroth, because of O'ros.

Deleted
    Just read the quest logs...

Deleted
    If the Player Character wasn't a retard they or someone they associate with would have conferred with A'dal or one of the other many Naaru about this Xe'ra before following all of its orders without question.

Deleted
    We could also just have gone to alternate draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    again, they are not the same "family".

me and you are human.
    that doesnt make us cousins or brothers or in any other way related to each other.

o'ros was the last in xe'ras line, he died, we went with the tear of elune because elune is related to xe'ra.
    It could if you take the point of view that all mankind came from Adam and Eve. But then they couldn't shoehorn Illidan as the mary sue hero. After listening to the windchime for 3 quests I'm kinda rooting for the Legion at this point. I wonder what a DK with demonic powers would be like? We already know DHs can't beat a DK in the lore
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    It could if you take the point of view that all mankind came from Adam and Eve. But then they couldn't shoehorn Illidan as the mary sue hero. After listening to the windchime for 3 quests I'm kinda rooting for the Legion at this point. I wonder what a DK with demonic powers would be like? We already know DHs can't beat a DK in the lore
    We know illidan can't beat Arthas, let's not get hasty and claim all demon hunters are illidan and all death knights are Arthas, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    we dont talk about alternate draenor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    we dont talk about alternate draenor
    that's why the legion is a winner. stupid azerothians too proud to acknowledge what happened with end Mop&Wod while legion simply uses it to become the greatest threat on azeroth ever... The Naaru we seek was super duper hyped in WoD great dude in the draenai temple - just have to go there, say hi to yrel and show alternate dude the shard. But not...

that's why the legion is a winner. stupid azerothians too proud to acknowledge what happened with end Mop&Wod while legion simply uses it to become the greatest threat on azeroth ever... The Naaru we seek was super duper hyped in WoD great dude in the draenai temple - just have to go there, say hi to yrel and show alternate dude the shard. But not...
    Btw, I know WoD is regarded as the worst expansion in Warcraft history and I can understand the devs not really touching the lore, but wouldn't going back to AU Draenor and enlisting the help of the orcs, draenei, ogres, arrakoa and probably saberon (assuming the last three aren't complete imbeciles) to fight the Legion?

Yrel: "If you ever need us, we'll be right here"

~ Entire race of orcs and draenei ~

Khadgar: *comes back to Azeroth*

~ Burning Legion invades ~

Khadgar: "Oh no! Time to enlist the aid of like a hundred Illidari"

shouldn't k'ara be one of the naaru related to x'era as well? she was one of the original naaru that aided the draenei. she's alive in alternate draenor, so we could go to her. o'ros is likely still alive there, too.

Does the priest order hall naaru say anything about it?

Seems really weird that we've met these Naaru and the Khadgar worked with Adal, yet we dont see nor hear of them anymore. What insight does this Naaru have of Illidan that the others together didnt?

7+ Year Old Account
    IIRC Oros alive and well in Alternative Draenor Nagrand.

Deleted
    ZOMG THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME IDEA FOR AN EXPANSION

make it happen blizz

man imagine meeting all these characters we all loved in different settings

Grommash Kargath Blackhand Kil'rogg and FREAKING Ner'zhul!

Deleted
    im fairly sure blizzard has just written off the lore from WoD, aside from Guldan being around, it seems they want nothing to do with WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    We know illidan can't beat Arthas, let's not get hasty and claim all demon hunters are illidan and all death knights are Arthas, ok?
    I mean, if we're talking lore killing a DK in melee combat is no easy feat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    im fairly sure blizzard has just written off the lore from WoD, aside from Guldan being around, it seems they want nothing to do with WoD
    Yikes, A'dal is BC.