no class hall missions

hi guys, so just recently got to 110 on my monk and i was going throw the class hall missions and i got upto the inner sanctuary mission (where i got my class hall helmet), and after i completed it there were noother class hall missions for me to do, ive tried looking them up in wowhead etc and havent found anything about how to continue them

anyone able to help

Missions as in with followers? If so => complete all the zones and continue the campaign questline.

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Missions as in with followers? If so => complete all the zones and continue the campaign questline.
    ive completed all the quests in each area, and still got no quests

Deleted
    If you're talking about the champion missions (at the table) then I've had this on my monk before as well. I opened a ticket but the problem fixed itself before I ever got a response. I must have gone about 30 hours with no champion missions available. Don't know if its a random bug, or something monk related but I've never had an issue on my 2 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by waspeh View Post
    If you're talking about the champion missions (at the table) then I've had this on my monk before as well. I opened a ticket but the problem fixed itself before I ever got a response. I must have gone about 30 hours with no champion missions available. Don't know if its a random bug, or something monk related but I've never had an issue on my 2 characters.
    well i dont know if its champion missions or not, i basically done the missions that were avaliable and got to the point where i unlocked the class hall helmet for my character ( not sure what its called ), then had no more missions after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    ive completed all the quests in each area, and still got no quests
    Did you also recover the available pillars of creation ("final" quest in each zone) ?

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Did you also recover the available pillars of creation ("final" quest in each zone) ?
    yep

+10 chars

edit :

after checking http://www.wowhead.com/list=15610834...%B2ut#4-quests to see my imcompleted quests i found that i havent completed Making A Trade but i went to the npc who gives the quest and i cant take on the quest. so im im really really confused
    Last edited by Isoz; 2016-10-03 at 11:25 PM.

update, i made a list of all my completed / incompleted missions to find out what 1s i had to do

but i cant figure out what order they should be completed in to give me some sort of hint where too start. the last mission i completed was Inner sanctury