10+ Year Old Account
    Deathblow is a poor replacement for what Arms Execute had in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Arms execute in WoD was OP as shit. I can still get 1.2-1.5k crits from execute w/ SD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Arms execute in WoD was OP as shit. I can still get 1.2-1.5k crits from execute w/ SD
    Yeah but it felt like its own ability. In legion, all of the abilities feel exactly the same. Execute just feels like a Mortal Strike that hits a little harder. Overpower is just a Mortal Strike that has a 60% increased chance to crit.

It's lame. There's really no reason to have Execute for Arms anymore.

Yeah but it felt like its own ability. In legion, all of the abilities feel exactly the same. Execute just feels like a Mortal Strike that hits a little harder. Overpower is just a Mortal Strike that has a 60% increased chance to crit.

It's lame. There's really no reason to have Execute for Arms anymore.
    i mean... they do different stuff. if you have that attitude then why not just sit w/ one button

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    just a quick question since its warrior related, if i go prot war for dungeon spamming and set loot for arms will that work for legendaries? or does legendary drop strictly for the spec you are playing and ignores loot spec?
    the legendaries u get are based on your loot spec, so yes

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate my life. You guys are allowed to hate me and laugh at me.
    Just got my 2nd legendary. First one being the absolutely super useful neck, that saved me millions of times. Not.
    And now got the Bracers for super healing powers. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Deleted
    The perversely strong Execute in WoD was my favorite thing about the whole spec by far. So sad now ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    Just got my 2nd legendary. First one being the absolutely super useful neck, that saved me millions of times. Not.
    And now got the Bracers for super healing powers. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    This is one of the huge issues with how RNG the game is... not only do you have to get a legendary (which I havent despite having 13 days /played @110) but it also has to be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    This is one of the huge issues with how RNG the game is... not only do you have to get a legendary (which I havent despite having 13 days /played @110) but it also has to be a good one.
    Exactly, and this is why I absolutely despise the Legendary system as it stands right now. If you get the gloves and/or Ring, it is a HUGE buff and really helps to 'smooth' out the rotation. Anything else is largely useless, and the 'other' ring/neck are unusable. I would have much preferred a token system of some sort. Considering the ridiculous RNG involved in simply obtaining a legendary when you finally get one to drop, if its largely useless - that would really be discouraging to keep 'pushing forward'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    The perversely strong Execute in WoD was my favorite thing about the whole spec by far. So sad now ;(
    Yeah it was a lot of fun, crazy to think we had an ability hitting for 1.5-2mil+ in WoD. Now our highest is maybe ~1.4mil.

Is it bad that I actually like my speeeeedy boots? Though an actual dps legendary would have been nice, I'd like to join that "Arms is fine, look at my OP dps" club with the MS gloves and execute ring.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I got the neck last night and it literally physically hurt. Might uninstall.

still got 0 legs boys fuck yall

went prot just to be able to chain run dungeons still nothin

Hey those are the same two I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Hey those are the same two I have.
    Oh cool.
    On the positive side we'll be able to equip them both in about 12 days and be super unkillable. Maybe. Probably not. Nah. Not gonna happen.

Oh cool.
    On the positive side we'll be able to equip them both in about 12 days and be super unkillable. Maybe. Probably not. Nah. Not gonna happen.
    Yea a certain someone I know gets to wear both ring and gloves in about that many days. Hopefully he plays chicken with a train before that day comes.

Fox and the grapes, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Is it bad that I actually like my speeeeedy boots? Though an actual dps legendary would have been nice, I'd like to join that "Arms is fine, look at my OP dps" club with the MS gloves and execute ring.
    you are so f right!

yesterday got kicked from xavius HC group for my low dps, today got legendary ring and went from zero to hero on him. Made it top dips with 315k.

Execute from it adds around 13-15% to my dmg, not counting the reduction on BC.

Also it adds another proc which is also entertaining.

Arms is fine :trolface:

Watched all my friends get their legendaries in our mythic+ runs, two of them BiS. Sadboys. Still can't manage 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    still got 0 legs boys fuck yall

went prot just to be able to chain run dungeons still nothin
    I'm maining Arms and have all my AP+gear towards Arms and never ran a single dungeon as dps, only prot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Watched all my friends get their legendaries in our mythic+ runs, two of them BiS. Sadboys. Still can't manage 1.
    In one evening I saw 3 legnedaries dropped for someone in my party. Goddamn 3 times in like 7-8 dungeon runs. Like a salt on a wound.

From what I seen, M+ spam 3 chest is by far the best way to get legendaries

Actually done 0 world quests since M+ came out
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-10-02 at 09:59 AM.