Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "You have entered too many instances recently" - the elevator boss' evil twin brother

Deleted
    The drop rate on normal is certainly lower than on heroic. Everybody who got it on heroic/myth had it in 1-3 runs. Which makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    The drop rate on normal is certainly lower than on heroic. Everybody who got it on heroic/myth had it in 1-3 runs. Which makes sense.
    Huge if true but doubtful

Got my Left binding last night after about 6 runs on Normal, AK6, Artifact Trait level 22, Exalted with Nightfalled and revered with every other faction. I'll be farming the right binding tonight and will report back with results

EDIT: I will also mention I have Legion Pathfinder: Part 1 Completed and have found all the treasures for each zone
    Last edited by Ryuuji; 2016-10-01 at 08:44 PM.

Got my left bindings some minute ago, less then 10 run NL normal whit AK6 and no rep exalted

Quote Originally Posted by Giordy View Post
    Got my left bindings some minute ago, less then 10 run NL normal whit AK6 and no rep exalted
    Do you have any of the Treasure hunting achievements or Legion Pathfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    Do you have any of the Treasure hunting achievements or Legion Pathfinder?
    absolutely not, my armory is Haìley on Nemesis EU

Deleted
    I got both Bindings now, 44 Runs in VotW. 11 in Neltharions Lair.
    All factions revered, none exalted. Artifact Knowledge 6, ArtifactLvL 22.
    Just wanted to update you guys and thank everyone in the thread for being such a kind and awesome community and also thank everyone who helped me farm those Dungeons.

Cheers to you!

Has anyone gotten the NL binding with AK5 and no exalted reps?

People getting both drops in under 50 runs is so disheartening. I haven't seen a single drop in over 50 runs for anyone. The RNG is too much to handle.

Can anyone confirm if mythic or heroic drop rates are higher?

I have AK 6, exalted with valajar and moose cows and nightfallen and revered with the other 3, have found literally every treasure that is on the map including some that I'm pretty sure blizzard didn't want me to get yet, and have done like 20ish runs normal before giving up because I have the attention of a goldfish. But I don't think these achievements and stuff increase our odds. I'm guessing it's just an insanely low drop rate on normal, and I'm hoping but doubting it's higher on heroic/mythic. I just plan on doing heroic every day and mythic every week until i get it, and if I don't I don't .

Can someone explain skipping to the last boss in NL please? I just started reading this thread and am at like 40 NL runs

Quote Originally Posted by wolfox View Post
    I have AK 6, exalted with valajar and moose cows and nightfallen and revered with the other 3, have found literally every treasure that is on the map including some that I'm pretty sure blizzard didn't want me to get yet, and have done like 20ish runs normal before giving up because I have the attention of a goldfish. But I don't think these achievements and stuff increase our odds. I'm guessing it's just an insanely low drop rate on normal, and I'm hoping but doubting it's higher on heroic/mythic. I just plan on doing heroic every day and mythic every week until i get it, and if I don't I don't .

Im fairly certain were missing a trigger

Anything I need to know before farming vault of the wardens? Is it similar to NL runs?

109 Dargrul kills (Normal Neltharion's Lair) someone end the pain PLEASE

Deleted
    Can anyone confirm if Wardens revered is needed? only honored atm

Deleted
    The RNG is pretty deadly on this one... some of my friends reporting in over 200+ runs and no drop, farming it literally all day and night. I wonder what will happen when Blizz nerfs the quick route to this and blocks paths maybe... forcing us to endure the pain and boredom of LFD wich is even slower and worse.

Gonna be starting a run on US, Alliance side. #grandall1243 is the battle tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    The RNG is pretty deadly on this one... some of my friends reporting in over 200+ runs and no drop, farming it literally all day and night. I wonder what will happen when Blizz nerfs the quick route to this and blocks paths maybe... forcing us to endure the pain and boredom of LFD wich is even slower and worse.
    Something is off if you're running it over 200 times with 5 rogues and no one is seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxus-Korgath View Post
    Something is off if you're running it over 200 times with 5 rogues and no one is seeing it.
    well i'm in your group and we are looking at high numbers aswell man

is the community missing a unknown trigger ?