Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I stand corrected. I just assumed since my key always ends up being BRH and we hate that place and push someone elses for the 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I just did my very first x5 man mythic run today, admittedly I am 854 so over geared (night before did a full raid run and went from 845 to 854) ..

I used to be a hard core raider up to Wrath in a top x10 EU guild and then shifted over to PvP and never looked back ..

Legion kind of pushed me back into PvE far more than I would like but hay, roll with the punches right? After leveling several toons I just realized that I don't actually recall wiping .. Now I must have wiped once or twice its that they are so few and far in between I just can't recall ..

Today I wanted to start on my artifact skin so opened up LFG and joined a x5 man EoE (Mythic) .... it felt like I was doing a leveling dungeon ..

I was expecting something that needed team work and CC and trash that hit like a boss .. Remember the very first time you did shadow labyrinth? I was expecting that .. But instead got something so easy why even call it Mythic?

I realize people like it this way much more, just last expansion when we got old world x5 man so many complained they were hard, so I understand Blizzards strategy.

I'll finish by saying I understand they introduced a new feature being Ketstone which will continue to go up as we get new tier of gear, just don't like the idea of farming a x5 man thats so easy just to get a key to do another x5 man that is a bit less easier with a 5 day time limit and so on ...
    If you want challenging 5 mans, you will get it from Mythic+. Mythic+ doesn't just scale up in difficulty; it adds different mechanics to the dungeon.

Here is a clip of Serenity (currently the ranked 3 guild in the world) doing Arcway on Mythic+10 with the affixes: Raging - Mobs enrage, dealing 50% more damage when they reach below 30% HP. Necrotic - melee attacks from all mobs (including bosses) apply a stacking debuff, reducing healing received by 3%, lasting 10 seconds. Fortified - all non-boss enemies deal 20% more damage and have 40% more HP.

https://clips.twitch.tv/fragnance/Ad...oldfishHeyGuys

https://clips.twitch.tv/fragnance/CuriousLouseFrankerZ - Look at how much damage a single hit does to the tank (the demon hunter)
    Last edited by Twilight Cultist; 2016-10-02 at 12:41 AM.

Deleted
    I feel kinda cheated too because dungeons are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than mythic raid content :P

Quote Originally Posted by Imagidin View Post
    I feel kinda cheated too because dungeons are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than mythic raid content :P
    Aren't you 0/7?

The irony is the elitist douche bags want to keep these exclusive to LFG. They think the casuals who don't feel like forming their own groups or trying to join a premade as less skill yet the 1st tier of mythics = a slightly harder version of heroics. They even went as far as locking out certain 5mans only to mythic when they could of just set a certain item lvl like they do for everything and been done with it. I would agree with this strat if they were in fact mythic but as you stated they are not.

I personally think they should scale your gear to the mythic that way regardless of how over geared you are the mythic will still feel mythic. Sort of how they did challenge modes and timewalking. This has two benefits one it stops dickholes from putting some insanely high item level on a mythic, like requiring 850 for a mythic 1, and two its keeps them challenging through out the expansion.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2016-10-02 at 12:48 AM.

Exactly, they built false expectations and filled the gaps with massive time sinks masked as 'progress' ..
    If you clear Mythic+ quickly enough, you go up multiple levels at a time.

And if it's easy as you claim, there should be very little time sink involved here, correct? Just go smash the lower levels in a matter of minutes and get up to the difficult content.

Raging - Mobs enrage, dealing 50% more damage when they reach below 30% HP
    It's +100% (double damage multiplier) - not just +50%

that video of the veng DH on mythic10 is hilarious and a good example of what this can feel like

Deleted
    You should be doing mythic + 5 at that ilvl, like me and others are doing. Now +10 is borderline impossible without a VERY good group. I dinged 7 days ago, I was doing mythics day 2 and mythic + a few days later. There's 15 levels of + so you can face the hardest... mythic normal is a childsplay at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is mythic eoe?

Deleted
    OP obviously trolling. Ignoring all the comments answering him.

If u do mythic draenor dungeons at 110 they are ez too. if U do legion mythics above ilvl 830 they are a joke, they are named mythic because of the possibility of upgrading them to real challenging content with a keystone.

Also: mythic just implies its the 3rd difficulty lvl, nothing more. U are scared of doing mythics because their name and wait until u outgear them by 24 ilvls to then complain on the forums. The worst thing is that U succesfully baited me to comment on your troll. FeelsBadMan

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did my very first x5 man mythic run today, admittedly I am 854 so over geared (night before did a full raid run and went from 845 to 854) ..

I used to be a hard core raider up to Wrath in a top x10 EU guild and then shifted over to PvP and never looked back ..

Legion kind of pushed me back into PvE far more than I would like but hay, roll with the punches right? After leveling several toons I just realized that I don't actually recall wiping .. Now I must have wiped once or twice its that they are so few and far in between I just can't recall ..

Today I wanted to start on my artifact skin so opened up LFG and joined a x5 man EoE (Mythic) .... it felt like I was doing a leveling dungeon ..

I was expecting something that needed team work and CC and trash that hit like a boss .. Remember the very first time you did shadow labyrinth? I was expecting that .. But instead got something so easy why even call it Mythic?

I realize people like it this way much more, just last expansion when we got old world x5 man so many complained they were hard, so I understand Blizzards strategy.

I'll finish by saying I understand they introduced a new feature being Ketstone which will continue to go up as we get new tier of gear, just don't like the idea of farming a x5 man thats so easy just to get a key to do another x5 man that is a bit less easier with a 5 day time limit and so on ...
    For such an accomplished raider, you sure are bad at knowing the name of the dungeon you did. There is to "EoE" in Legion. Maybe you meant Eye of Azshara, but that's still a stupid error.

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    What the fuck is mythic eoe?
    Mythic Eye of Eternity. Blizzard rehashed Malygos.

This post is like saying the Heroics in BC were easy when you went back and did them in BT/Sunwell gear.

Of course it's not going to be difficult when you overgear something so much.

You can do keystone runs up to +15 I am sure you will find a challenge at some point along that route.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    Aren't you 0/7?
    Well I've got all cutting edges from WoD, so feel like I can comment on mythic raiding and I've done mythic 10.

The requirement for personal skill is higher in mythic dungeons, however you cannot compare 5 people getting it right with 20 people. Imagine a hard platform game, it's easier having 5 people complete a hard level in 1 go, than for 20 people to complete it in 1 go.

Anyway what the hells does my progression current tier have to do with anything? But I guess you have done mythic 15 so can confirm they are very easy?
    Last edited by mmoc7ce2f32c87; 2016-10-02 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagidin View Post
    Well I've got all cutting edges from WoD, so feel like I can comment on mythic raiding and I've done mythic 10.

The requirement for personal skill is higher in mythic dungeons, however you cannot compare 5 people getting it right with 20 people. Imagine a hard platform game, it's easier having 5 people complete a hard level in 1 go, than for 20 people to complete it in 1 go.

Anyway what the hells does my progression current tier have to do with anything? But I guess you have done mythic 15 so can confirm they are very easy?
    Considering your post, you seem to mistake "output" for "skill". I helped carry lots of shitty players to cutting edges last expansion, by virtue of them having good gear to make up for their mistakes, and a willingness to do what I told them to in order to win; That doesn't make them good players. That makes them bad players in good gear with one good player leading them.

Leading from that, your potshot about nobody having done Mythic+15 so "it must be super hard" is just asinine. It's a gear issue; Not a skill issue. If it was doable in the gear we currently have, someone would have done it, but that's simply not the case, considering this "tier" is going to let us get over 900 item level, and over half the population still not having a legendary (or, even worse, they got the shitty ring that nobody really wants). There's plenty of space to improve output. For Mythic+15 to be truly challenging, it has to be tuned so that even at maximum gear, everyone has to be performing at peak performance, else it's just another matter of "get gear and be bad, still winning".

Deleted
    There are also raidbosses that were kinda unkillable due to gear, but you could optimise tactics to improve dps, just like the first mythic 15 will be. Finding the right shortcuts, kiting more and so on. It's step by step learning and improving not unlike mythic bosses. Ofc its not doable atm but that doesn't mean skill isn't involved. And no Im not confusing output with skill.

Don't know really they get the big bucks to think of these things .. but right off the top of my head I'd say simply have the dungeon scale to some formula related to gear level of said party .. So leader chooses Normal / Heroic / Mythic and the game auto adjusts mobs and drops inside to match the group level ..

I mean people already check ilvl before going so whats the big deal .. and the game already auto adjusts mob strength based on character level so it seems not such a big deal to adjust to ilvl ..

I'll end by saying it seems the folks over at Acti-Blizz wanted to create the biggest time sink possible .. not the most fun ..
    This fuckin guy....so clueless.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-10-02 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    The irony is the elitist douche bags want to keep these exclusive to LFG. They think the casuals who don't feel like forming their own groups or trying to join a premade as less skill yet the 1st tier of mythics = a slightly harder version of heroics. They even went as far as locking out certain 5mans only to mythic when they could of just set a certain item lvl like they do for everything and been done with it. I would agree with this strat if they were in fact mythic but as you stated they are not.

I personally think they should scale your gear to the mythic that way regardless of how over geared you are the mythic will still feel mythic. Sort of how they did challenge modes and timewalking. This has two benefits one it stops dickholes from putting some insanely high item level on a mythic, like requiring 850 for a mythic 1, and two its keeps them challenging through out the expansion.
    While I don't like name calling, your point is what I was attempting to put forward, they could have done it like you described seeing how they did it before, but NO they rather design it in a way that seems to be as big a time sink as humanly possible ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Legion Mythic are extremely easy compared to BC heroics.
    I have very fond memories of dying over and over and over again in Heroic Shattered Halls.

Ah, TBC, who will they ever find to replace you?