Easiest 3v3 cleave team...

So I've played WoW with two friends for years. We love to play and mainly pvp. We mostly play BG's but have gotten into 3v arena a bit in the last few years. The major issue is...we are old and horrible at arena

One of my friends plays dps war relentlessly. So that's a given. The other friend plays pretty much any/all healers. I have every class at least to 100. My question is what is the most mongo, single-focus, pick a target and kill it, team that 3 old geeks can play? It doesn't really matter if we excel. We just want to win a bit. It would be nice to see 1800 before one of us reaches retirement age.

So basically I'm asking what's the most mouth-breathing "x" to fill in for war/x/healer (he's 110 hpal right now but has them all).

DK

quickanswer
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if what you say is true, you could play any melee and with your synergy reach 1800 with little teething issues.

However, for the easiest route, I would recommend Demon Hunter or Feral. The latter requires more work on your half. I realise this clashes with the above poster and I'm not sure why he suggested DK out of all the melee to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I mean, if what you say is true, you could play any melee and with your synergy reach 1800 with little teething issues.

However, for the easiest route, I would recommend Demon Hunter or Feral. The latter requires more work on your half. I realise this clashes with the above poster and I'm not sure why he suggested DK out of all the melee to choose from.
    Response appreciated. I have a 110 DH, but didn't Havoc just get nerfed into the stratosphere in pvp? What are your feelings on mut rogue? I see them everywhere.

Instead of opening a new thread, can i ask the same question for the comp below?!
    Demon Hunter / X / RDruid
    Best range for X ??
    Best melee for X ??(except rogue)
    Last edited by Mausr; 2016-10-02 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
    Response appreciated. I have a 110 DH, but didn't Havoc just get nerfed into the stratosphere in pvp? What are your feelings on mut rogue? I see them everywhere.
    Not into the stratosphere, but from a 1v5 class to a decent class.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

In my humble opinion I'd say DH or Ret. To be honest though I've never played either, just venturing a guess here. I've seen and been told by multiple people that they are easy to play. As far as DK, frost is quite easy but not in a very good spot right now, and there's better melee you could bring than them. Unholy feels pretty good and has a bit more depth than frost, but if you're looking for "mouth breather" and "mongo" UH might not be the right fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
    So I've played WoW with two friends for years. We love to play and mainly pvp. We mostly play BG's but have gotten into 3v arena a bit in the last few years. The major issue is...we are old and horrible at arena

One of my friends plays dps war relentlessly. So that's a given. The other friend plays pretty much any/all healers. I have every class at least to 100. My question is what is the most mongo, single-focus, pick a target and kill it, team that 3 old geeks can play? It doesn't really matter if we excel. We just want to win a bit. It would be nice to see 1800 before one of us reaches retirement age.

So basically I'm asking what's the most mouth-breathing "x" to fill in for war/x/healer (he's 110 hpal right now but has them all).
    This cracked me up xD Reminds me of my Warrior friend

Enh, dh, bm or mm

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Not into the stratosphere, but from a 1v5 class to a decent class.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Mausr View Post
    Instead of opening a new thread, can i ask the same question for the comp below?!
    Demon Hunter / X / RDruid
    Best range for X ??
    Best melee for X ??(except rogue)
    What a fun game!

Arms

Hunter

Ret..?

Deleted
    DH, Arms and Ret are easier melee spec to play right now. Frost is also easy but not strong in pvp currently. For 2s i would recommend Ret, for 3s Arms and DH. Currently Afflic locks are the opest class in pvp but DHs are very strong as well.

Deleted
    From healer pov....mw - so easy

Anythin with warr is mongo....jk

Deleted
    Healer/arms/ret is very strong right now. Mix of immunities and very high burst when you set the window up correctly, with a high amount of ways to get out of a bad situation.

A good DH/Rogue/Feral/Unholy also works