guys you been saying that you've talked to the leader or the arcane search party on how they found theirs? so what, they have actually found the skin or just the steps to get it last I heard they just knew the steps to get it but not what to do after or did they figure it out and someone got the skin?

Outlaw rogue, demo lock, fire mage, arms warrior. There are a lot that were not found on the Beta. This is because Blizzard specifically gated it on beta so that you couldn't get it. Just like they gated Kosumoth.

Some of us on the Discord decided we might as well Spam tweet @Warcraftdevs tomorrow morning to see if we get any info on this, not only hints, but to see if they have any bugs related to the artifact , the blood bug has still not been addressed or fixed, maybe there are more DK artifact bugs

So I was curious about the Jilted lover in aszuna seeing as it is one of the things that interact with only dks and pallies, i decided to ask a gm and i got this interesting response Game Master Quehatvor here!!

Every night he knocks at her door
    Calls I’m hollow without it
    Give me back want nothing more
    The love I left at your feet.

Beside her is heard the snore
    From her man in slumber’s bliss
    The lover’s plea to settle the score
    Doesn’t break his dreamful peace!

Give me my love the lover howls
    Bereft it I’m dead
    Echo him the barnyard’s owls
    Heart dies when not love fed.

I’ll not come back once
    Am ready for an honest pact
    Open the door give me a chance
    Return my love intact.

She alone hears her lover past
    Sinks in her bed in fright
    The jilted lover in lost love’s lust
    Comes back on her door each night!

-Pradip Chattopadhyay

In regards to the clear attempt at info for what may or may not be part of a Hidden appearance objective.
    The best part of a players experience is Discovery. Good Luck !!

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support
    May not give too much info but it is still interesting seeing as it has come up so often in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lapianan View Post
    So I was curious about the Jilted lover in aszuna seeing as it is one of the things that interact with only dks and pallies, i decided to ask a gm and i got this interesting response Game Master Quehatvor here!!
    too bad those ghosts got molested by death knights over and over again already

i noticed i can attack Jenny McCree in dalaran, which allows me to attack guards, if alliance got a similar npc to attack maybe we gotta wreck havoc in dalaran with apocalypse like kathra'natir did or its just a bug
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-10-02 at 03:50 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Okay; I might have been going crazy for a moment; but while I was doing: "The Withered Return" I swore I heard something in the background, like a voice, I didn't quite make out what it said; but what I did hear, was only the last word: "Incarnate" while I was wearing the Blades of the Fallen Prince, as if I was hearing a voice from the blade itself.

I am going to see if there is any specific npcs nearby to see if I can get information on Frost Appearance... As said, I could be going crazy... but the voice itself sounded like a death knight like voice. ---- If somebody is good at datamining, can you see if you can find a sound file involving one of the four horseman (newer models of Alexandros, Zeliek, Blaumeux & Korth'azz?)

I will edit if I find anything... *keeping sound enabled, sound off but Dialog high*

My guildie was wondering if people managed to kill Ana-Mouz on beta with AK6 or higher. Curious as to it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    The only ones not discovered in beta were the Ret, Frost/Unholy DK and Arcane Mage one. Maybe the Demo Lock one.
    You're forgetting Arms Warrior, Outlaw Rogue, Feral Druid, Balance Druid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    My guildie was wondering if people managed to kill Ana-Mouz on beta with AK6 or higher. Curious as to it myself.
    people say she wasnt on beta, cant confirm though
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

will someone please answer this.....

again,

guys you been saying that you've talked to the leader or the arcane search party on how they found theirs? so what, they have actually found the skin or just the steps to get it last I heard they just knew the steps to get it but not what to do after or did they figure it out and someone got the skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    will someone please answer this.....

again,

its literally on the front page right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    its literally on the front page right now
    simple yes or no and idk wtf front page ur talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    simple yes or no and idk wtf front page ur talking about
    http://www.mmo-champion.com

no wonder we havent found artifact yet, people here cant even find the main page of this website

Ok guys, more straw grasping here, but considering our desperate situation i think we need more ideas. Something i thought of earlier that hasn't been mentioned in this thread (or at least not in the last 100 pages or so, so please correct me if Im wrong) but i think we might need to take a look at some of the Nathrezim around. We can ignore Kathra'nathir, hes been debunked about a million times, along with any other nathrezim on Broken Shore. One i haven't seen mentioned yet is Lord Adder in Dalaran, or any of the other hidden demons, could be a rare drop from one of them. I have killed him every time I've been in Dalaran and seen him up but i don't even have AK4 yet, so maybe something will come from it. Honestly this might be the closest we have to concrete ties to at least the UH skin, considering Dalaran was in Northrend near ICC, Apocalypse was last wielded by a Nathrezim, Kathra'nathir was trying to infiltrate/destroy Dalaran, etc, etc. Maybe, worth a shot to tag him and loot him if you're just passing by.
    Honestly, Im starting to think we should expect something along the lines of a rare drop from some obscure npc, and I know thats disheartening but after this long and we have nothing to go on, the possibility of some elaborate quest line just seems impossible.

I skimmed page I am also currently pvp so cant intensely look stuff up just answer yes or no if arcance mages have found their skin yet I am just curious wanna keep up with what ones left cuz if every single one finds theirs b4 us that'd be real bs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com

no wonder we havent found artifact yet, people here cant even find the main page of this website

screw you you're a jerk you didn't have to be rude how was I to 1 know you meant here I do not put up with people's bs I will rip ur head off for it and tell you off then just ignore ur idiot responses

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-10-02 at 09:23 AM. Reason: INFRACTION

10+ Year Old Account
    screw you you're a jerk you didn't have to be rude how was I to 1 know you meant here I do not put up with people's bs I will rip ur head off for it and tell you off then just ignore ur idiot responses
    oh my, someone is eager to get infracted

aaaaanyway

back to my idea of killin dalaran guards, can some alliance look around if they can manage to agro npc's in dalaran so guards attack you? i mean its atleast a new idea and not the 100th time bout putricide or that stupid wedding

people also say they see her as demon with spectral sight so this might be somethin
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-10-02 at 04:24 AM.

I skimmed page I am also currently pvp so cant intensely look stuff up just answer yes or no if arcance mages have found their skin yet I am just curious wanna keep up with what ones left cuz if every single one finds theirs b4 us that'd be real bs

- - - Updated - - -

It's past someone's bedtime.

I wonder if one of the prereq's is the achievement I Made a Food! from Festerface. If anyone has done that and is looking for the journal let us know!

- - - Updated - - -

boy, that escalated quickly

Quote Originally Posted by lapianan View Post

Every night he knocks at her door
    Calls I’m hollow without it
    Give me back want nothing more
    The love I left at your feet.

Beside her is heard the snore
    From her man in slumber’s bliss
    The lover’s plea to settle the score
    Doesn’t break his dreamful peace!

Give me my love the lover howls
    Bereft it I’m dead
    Echo him the barnyard’s owls
    Heart dies when not love fed.

I’ll not come back once
    Am ready for an honest pact
    Open the door give me a chance
    Return my love intact.

She alone hears her lover past
    Sinks in her bed in fright
    The jilted lover in lost love’s lust
    Comes back on her door each night!

-Pradip Chattopadhyay

In regards to the clear attempt at info for what may or may not be part of a Hidden appearance objective.
    The best part of a players experience is Discovery. Good Luck !!

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support
    May not give too much info but it is still interesting seeing as it has come up so often in this thread.
    SOunds a bit crazy, got any prints?