Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Boneless Skinless Chicken Recipes

I have a bunch tagged on Allrecipes and stuff but I'd rather hear confirmed recipes

I bought A TON of boneless, skinless chicken breast on sale and I don't want my family to get sick of it.

We're Greek so I've already done lemon, garlic and a slow cook. I'd appreciate anything, really, that you've done and was a success.

crock pot. large can of enchilada sauce. let cook for about 6-8 hours. shred up and put into tortillas in a glass dish. sprinkle on some shredded cheese. roll em up. little more cheese on top. spoon the enchilada sauce+drippings onto the top of the rolled up enchiladas. throw in the oven for about 15 min on 350. add and subtract at your own will.

i like cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper,garlic/powder, onion powder and some cumin for spices in the slow cooker.

Deleted
    Make Chicken Soup and Dumplings.

-Cut the chicken into pieces. Add a beef Bone, Chicken etc bone if possible. Bones add flavour and Vitamins.
    -Add Vegtables. Carrots, Celery Root, Onions, Barley whatever you want just dump it in.
    -Add Herbs such as Parsley, Thymian. Whatever your heart desires.
    -Add salt and Pepper as needed.

Make the dumplings, from Potatoes, Flour, bread, whatever type of dumpling you want and just cook them in the soup.

Enjoy. Best of all you can just Freeze the extra Soup and save it for a long time, and if you do get hungry just throw it ina pot and unfreeze it.

Deleted
    If this is what you have:

Then this is all you need to do to it:

Incidentally, chicken fillets are the only good chicken anyway. Just slap them on the frying pan and season to your own taste. I often fry up some bacon first, then fry the fillets in the bacon grease, with plenty of seasoning.

All you need then is some cock sauce and you're good to go. Can eat with veggies, french fries, rice, whatever.

I've been making this a lot recently. http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/baked-chicken-breast/ Freaking delicious.

I also used to make soy sauce chicken, which is super easy. Breasts in a 13x9 pan, oven to 350. Pour soy sauce over breasts until there is about 1/4"-1/2" in the dish; experimentation may be required to determine how much is 'enough'. Cover with foil, bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with celery salt, cook for 10 minutes. Turn breasts over, sprinkle with celery salt, cook for 10. Ideally, there will be enough sauce left to pour onto rice to go with the chicken. This may not be the best recipe for it, as I had to adapt it from a recipe my aunt gave me which severely overcooked it, but it's really good.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2016-10-02 at 01:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try chicken marsala

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps try branching out to Mexican cooking. Diana Kennedy has several good cookbooks out. Here is a sort of supermarket ready recipe: http://www.pepperfool.com/recipes/me...nchiladas.html
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

S&B Golden Curry Mix

Tastes like a restaurant meal.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Is it chicken breast or thighs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Is it chicken breast or thighs?
    Umm, well, as the OP clearly states:
    Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    I bought A TON of boneless, skinless chicken breast

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Umm, well, as the OP clearly states:
    Oh sorry. That's completely my fault for not reading properly. I automatically jumped to the "Greek" sentence.

For the past like 10 months I've only cooked healthy stuff so my dishes are sort of biased.

I happen to have a pic of a few dishes I already have online.

Uhmmmm if you grill chicken, it's easy to make tacos or chicken alfredo with it. Even just eating it with yellow rice.

If you fry it, that's good by itself. If you really want you can parm it.

Otherwise I cut it up distinctly for chicken and broccoli or stew chicken.

I also like chicken shish kebabs.

I used to do other unhealthy stuff but I don't recommend it. I can tell you the recipes for the stuff I said if you're actually interested. Am lazy now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go around the world and cook. Like mexican fajitas which is chicken, bellpepper with fajita mix that you fry together and then add sallad and put it on a tortilla. Go indian and do kerala curry which panfried chicken then you add coconut milk the kerala curry mix and eat it with rice. Things like that. Though not sure if those spice mixes are available there but something similar or mix your own spices.

Kung Pao - marinade small cubes in soy/sesame oil/etc..
    stir fry some vegetables (something spicey like scotch bonnets), get some rice going, cook the chicken, mix it all together

Try making chicken enchiladas. Great for leftovers, great as leftovers and an easy why to use up a lot of chicken. Freezes well too and can be re-heated without much damage just about anywhere. Good for parties, small groups or just to take to work for lunch.

Just dice up some cooked & seasoned chicken, Spanish onions and green chilies. Mix them together in a bowl with black or kidney beans (drained, of course) and set aside.

To make the sauce just sautee some onions, garlic, heirloom tomatoes in a nonstick pan. Once you got them nicely brown, take off heat and set aside.

Buy a bag of dried red ancho chilies. Char the chilies on a stovetop for about 6 seconds per side. Cut off the tops and split down the middle. Remove seeds. Cut into strips.

Add the chilies to the pot with the onions, garlic and tomatoes. Cover just barely with water and put the pot on a low simmer. Test the chilies for softness and pliability. When the chilies are reconstituted, chop up some cilantro and pour it all in a blender. Add a pinch of cumin, pinch of dried oregano, a little salt & pepper to the blender.

Blend it all till smooth. Taste for salt & pepper. Add if needed. Strain the sauce into a bowl.

Add some canola oil to the pot, get it to medium high heat. Pour the sauce into the pot when the oil is nice & hot. Turn down the heat to low and simmer for about 10-15 minutes. You'll know it's ready by tasting a nice smoky flavor that is intense.

Now all you do is grab some tortillas, spread some of the sauce on one side of the tortilla (like a pizza) then fill the tortillas with chicken, onions, green chili and bean mixture. Sprinkle some cheese and fold the tortilla over.

Lightly grease the bottom of a baking pan and then add a thin layer of sauce. Place each tortilla carefully into the pan after folding. Fill the pan with the enchiladas then layer as much sauce as you like over top the enchiladas. Add cheese (Chihuahua & Cheddar are my favorites here) atop and toss the dish uncovered in a 350 degree oven for about 15-20 mins or until cheese is melted to your contentment.

When you remove the dish from the oven, just sprinkle some cilantro over top. Serve/enjoy/whatever.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-10-02 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we have others giving good advice on Mexican food, here's another cuisine to consider: http://www.food.com/recipe/hungarian...aprikash-54820

Chicken breast probably isn't ideal, but this recipe does count it as an option.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    If this is what you have:

Then this is all you need to do to it:

Incidentally, chicken fillets are the only good chicken anyway. Just slap them on the frying pan and season to your own taste. I often fry up some bacon first, then fry the fillets in the bacon grease, with plenty of seasoning.

All you need then is some cock sauce and you're good to go. Can eat with veggies, french fries, rice, whatever.
    All you really need is veggie oil.

Slap the oil on the skillet. cook with low/low-medium heat.

Enjoy your breatseses

Deleted
    My favourites:

Chili
    Cut chicken into 4-5 centimetre pieces
    Marinate in a mix of garlic powder, cumin, paprika powder, finely chopped chilled and a bit of salt.

Fry until browned in a big pot, add peppers onions and some carrot. Let it caramelise and add somecl canned tomatoes and any kind of beans you can find. Let it stew for 20- 30 minutes serve with rice and guacamole.

Thai salad

Fry up the chicken breast approx. 1 per person and let it rest.

Chop up any veggie you think fits ( carrot, pepper, beansprout, cucumber, chili, cashews)

Make a dressing out of soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, super finely chopped or ground ginger and water.

Mix in with the veggies

Prepare some glass noodles

Slice up the chicken

Put lettuce on plates, then the noodles followed by the dressed veggies so the dressing gets soaked up by the noodles, finish of with the chicken on top, absolutely great for summer evenings

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/8497/sw...n-casserole-i/

Swiss chicken casserole. This is so fucking good.

Layer of swiss cheese over chicken in a baking dish. Cream of chicken and milk mixed then poured on top. Stove Top stuffing mix sprinkled on top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    All you really need is veggie oil.

Slap the oil on the skillet. cook with low/low-medium heat.

Enjoy your breatseses
    Well, no. That depends entirely on whether you like stuff to have a lot of taste, or whether you prefer the blander kind of food.