Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And look up the definition of the words Broken and Bugged. No one is bitching about the shard farm. They are bitching about the slime respawn timer that seems to be 100% random.

Its clear you don't have a clue about the topic at hand and have came here to just bait.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya waiting anywhere from 40mins to 24hours+ in one spot is totally epic......
    How is it any different than things like timelost protodrake, which is not considered broken or bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    How is it any different than things like timelost protodrake, which is not considered broken or bugged?
    This is a class only event while the other can be done by anyone. Name me one other class hidden skin where you can be screwed over after waiting 16 hours for a spawn? Also one is a quest chain other is a npc spawn (Only).

Hell a bunch of other classes can just spend gold and get there skin. Also there is a achievement tied to this one unlike TLPD.

(Saying this as someone who has TLPD)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

You guys just don't get that this is a love letter to the original theorized quest line, semi random spawn timesand ridiculous farming included. You're acting like entitled wussies who just have to have their epixxx NOW or otherwise they'll cry to mommy. It'll be significantly easier a couple months down the line, but of course that's unacceptable to you, because you have to have that stuff NOW because wow is so important to you and you have nothing else. But instead of taking the challenge you whine and want it to be made easier.

I can't put into words how pathetic you guys are acting.

867 casts and i got the shard. Im free at last!!!!!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    You guys just don't get that this is a love letter to the original theorized quest line, semi random spawn timesand ridiculous farming included. You're acting like entitled wussies who just have to have their epixxx NOW or otherwise they'll cry to mommy. It'll be significantly easier a couple months down the line, but of course that's unacceptable to you, because you have to have that stuff NOW because wow is so important to you and you have nothing else. But instead of taking the challenge you whine and want it to be made easier.

Ya we get it, you got the skin and want it to be special and exclusive for awhile so you can stroke ur ego.

It has NOTHING to do with people wanting it now. Hell dam near everyone is ok with the fishing part of the quest that can take anywhere from hours to day's to finish.

Peoples problem is the broken spawn timer on the slime and how people are treating it. Tell me what does a mage have to do with this quest??? Because on my server everytime I go to the spot there is mages spamming aoes. Ill give you a hint, its to help there camping paladin friend get the tag and its bullshit. That's if the dam thing even spawns. Spawn timers going from 40mins to over 24 hours shows that it is infact broken.

Name me one other hidden skin that gets treated this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    867 casts and i got the shard. Im free at last!!!!!

Congrats

If this quest chain does one thing right its that it really does corrupt you LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Fishing is fine as long as u have something to watch. <3 Netflix

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stiven_SR...01511557816320

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Fishing is fine as long as u have something to watch. <3 Netflix

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stiven_SR...01511557816320

Ya I mite have to do that if I ever get to the fishing part.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Name me one other hidden skin that gets treated this way.
    Hopefully not Shattered Reckoning Ashbringer haha.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Hopefully not Shattered Reckoning Ashbringer haha.
    Ur funny you get 10 internet points today

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post

Source on there being extreme waiting in the original theory. I'd like to see where people said "wait for a day on this slime"

Got it!

I hope everyone gets it much sooner that was terrible.

I'm hoping the 7.1 skins are tied to Kara in some way. Just not some terrible 1% drop chance or fishing for 4000 casts. I think I'm 0/9 on the Prot skin and not even thinking about Corrupted Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post

Got it!

I hope everyone gets it much sooner that was terrible.
    Jesus that is insanely bad luck. My condolences. and I thought I had it bad at ~2200 casts lol.

Deleted
    I have tried the realm add on no luck camping no luck normal lfg no luck... Darn i hope this slime gets fixed ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    I'm hoping the 7.1 skins are tied to Kara in some way. Just not some terrible 1% drop chance or fishing for 4000 casts. I think I'm 0/9 on the Prot skin and not even thinking about Corrupted Ashbringer.
    I'm so glad I don't care much for the Prot skin. I wouldn't be able to deal with anymore RNG in this game.

As it stands im just waiting for a fix to go out for corrupted ashbringer. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as I hope for a fix I dont really think they will tbh, see them going with the "its just a skin,you dont have to have it"

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I'm so glad I don't care much for the Prot skin. I wouldn't be able to deal with anymore RNG in this game.

As it stands im just waiting for a fix to go out for corrupted ashbringer. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
    I feel the same way to be honest. All I care to do now is finish my nightfallen rep so I can finish my class set. I got two WQ's chests to get but can't be asked to see another 810blue come out of them.

I don't mind RNG and it can be done good but legion feels like Classic Diablo 3 levels of bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    As much as I hope for a fix I dont really think they will tbh, see them going with the "its just a skin,you dont have to have it"
    Ya I don't see a fix happening ether. With Kos they said something in a couple days. This has been nearly a week with no word on it at all.

Spawn for slime should not be fixed. My friend got his skin in 1 day. I gave him one of the books (from AV) then he bought other from AH. After a bit of serverhop he got drop from slime and then after another 30 mins of fishing he got shard. It's still WAY easier to get than any of warlocks skins ATM and the part of getting the skin is what makes it special.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Spawn for slime should not be fixed. My friend got his skin in 1 day. I gave him one of the books (from AV) then he bought other from AH. After a bit of serverhop he got drop from slime and then after another 30 mins of fishing he got shard. It's still WAY easier to get than any of warlocks skins ATM and the part of getting the skin is what makes it special.
    Your reason to not fix the slime makes zero sense. Just because your friend got it, its not a good enough reason to leave it broken.

You still got a chance at a long grind with the shard and hell they could put the slime on a 1hr timer with a 1tag limit. The current upset is anywhere from 40mins to 24hours+. There is NO OTHER skin depending on rng like this.

All other skins u can grind for a few days and get. This one can take weeks just because of a broken spawn timer, then if it does spawn the other faction could tag it.

Blizzard said the quest chain would be fun, camping for 12 hours without one spawn isn't fun.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-10-02 at 09:53 PM.

The "complete 100 dungeons" to unlock the second color is not something I'm looking forward to, fo' sho'. Of course, that's the color I want for my transmog.

The 200 WQ is no problem since I tend to clear out the zones each day.