Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    seriously, can we get a mod here to ban/corpse explode these people?

Or better yet, can we start a new thread where we can write on the first page what NOT to "recommend"?
    At least he didn't post "HEY GUYS! I FOUND IT!!!! PROOF: [Miniaug's armory]!!!!!

Rottgut in Highmountain,near Felbane Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagster View Post
    Rottgut in Highmountain,near Felbane Camp.
    Cryptic and not very helpful bud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Cryptic and not very helpful bud.
    Don't give up Skeleton!

Deleted
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/196117-inspecting-journal

This spell, which seems connected to the decaying journal (similar name, clear functional connection and released in the same build)

http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/97915-decaying-journal

Also has this kill credit object attached to it:
    http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/99691-kill-credit

Ususually it seems objects like these are the objectives of quests. This one unfortunately has no quest linked to it. But what it may suggest, is that the decaying journal is or was intended to be the objective of a quest, so not the start of it. As in, it most likely isn't the thing that starts it all, but would at best appear at some later point.

Has anyone who has unlock reanimation got 2 of the aboms and sent them on a mission with rotgut i know its unlikly but might as well try anything i still have 7 days tell i unlock reanimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltadeath View Post
    Has anyone who has unlock reanimation got 2 of the aboms and sent them on a mission with rotgut i know its unlikly but might as well try anything i still have 7 days tell i unlock reanimation.

You can only have 1 abom from that.

dam was hoping owell

Quote Originally Posted by Deltadeath View Post
    I do this, but have only one abom. Do that two times. nothing special. ak6.

Deleted
    We should try running ALL dungeons, in hopes of finding some sort of click-able item - Like Paladins visiting Dire Maul.

Deleted
    Today my abomination reveived the name "Rotgut", so I tried approaching Rottgut with Rotgut. Nothing at all. Disappointing really. However there could be a reason for Rottgut being spelled with two "t"s. His dialogue could imply that he's trying to say something with all that "Rott... Gut... Rott... Gut", you know, like [[GoT-spoilers, I guess!]] Hodor and "Hold the door". Blizzard has been known to add references after all. There's one npc in the mage class hall for example.
    Perhaps worth looking into locations and npcs with similar sounding names?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    seriously, can we get a mod here to ban/corpse explode these people?

Or better yet, can we start a new thread where we can write on the first page what NOT to "recommend"?
    Chill the f*ck out, I just tried to be helpful, besides I don't have the time to read all the 200+ pages.

Quote Originally Posted by MediEvilHero View Post
    Chill the f*ck out, I just tried to be helpful, besides I don't have the time to read all the 200+ pages.
    then read atleast the past few pages. in 5 pages it is atleast mentioned 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by gtgcul8r View Post
    Today my abomination reveived the name "Rotgut", so I tried approaching Rottgut with Rotgut. Nothing at all. Disappointing really. However there could be a reason for Rottgut being spelled with two "t"s. His dialogue could imply that he's trying to say something with all that "Rott... Gut... Rott... Gut", you know, like [[GoT-spoilers, I guess!]] Hodor and "Hold the door". Blizzard has been known to add references after all. There's one npc in the mage class hall for example.
    That's actually interesting theory, but what could Rotgut be a short of, aside from Rotten Gut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Went to play around with the Jilted Lover spirits, when fighting them for the chest, the bride yells : "Farondis did this to us!". There seems to be a Farondis Journal item on wowhead, location unknown. Aswell as some unknown prince Farondis locations. Anything there or has this been checked on ?
    Last edited by Ainacair; 2016-10-02 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainacair View Post
    Also noticed that all 3 spirits related to the Jilted Former Lover change into a Festergut, Rotface type of monster. Tried controling all 3 and then kill them after I transformed them all 3 but nothing special dropped. I dont have ak4+ though.
    this happens to all undeads you control and try to transform

Quote Originally Posted by gtgcul8r View Post
    I like this idea a lot. Let's turn this thread into a gameshow!
    What does the abomination want to say?

Rott... Gut...
    So it should be some sort of instruction. Maybe even "verb" the "substantive" like in the series.
    Rotate the ?

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post

Rott... Gut...
    So it should be some sort of instruction. Maybe even "verb" the "substantive" like in the series.
    Rotate the ?
    Unfortunately according to http://www.litscape.com/word_tools/starts_with.php
    There isn't any word starting with Gut- that seems interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post

Rott... Gut...
    Rotate the ?
    Maybe we have to be two dks, and one has to hold the Rot? See what i did there? Hold the door...?

I'll show myself out.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    this happens to all undeads you control and try to transform
    Allright didnt know as I play Blood as main ty for the info