10+ Year Old Account
    I have a theory to be tried out (unfortunately all my followers are on missions for the next 7 hrs.)

Take Koltira as your follower. Win duels (maybe 10?) in Acherus via the Ebon Knights. We have a few unique NPC's (namely Matthew Veiss) that may not like this. Maybe after our unholy duo slaughters them enough times the unique NPCs step up to challenge us...

Side note: I've won approx. 25 duels per spec without a follower/bodyguard.
    Last edited by Ruunicus; 2016-10-02 at 06:32 PM.

Hi, first time posting here, I am a frost DK with AK 6 and want to help out to find our Hidden Artifact skin (also willing to try out searching for unholy).

If anyone have any ideas for where I can start looking please say so, I have been reading some of the pages on this thread and figured I could help out as best as I can

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    There isn't any word starting with Gut- that seems interesting.
    Site must be broken. Off the top of my head:

Gutless
    Gutlessness
    Gutter
    Guttersnipe
    Guttural
    Gutsy
    Gutted
    + various tenses/plurals

I'm sure there are a lot more I didn't think of. I STRONGLY doubt any of this has anything to do with the artifact, though.
    Last edited by monomach; 2016-10-02 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    But your bodyguard wont show in Archerus? Only outside the Broken Isles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FamineRG View Post
    But your bodyguard wont show in Archerus? Only outside the Broken Isles
    It won't? I see DK's with an Ebon Knight follower all the time in Acherus. I just figured it was Koltira but showed generically to other players. They even have the title "<Name's> Bodyguard".
    Last edited by Ruunicus; 2016-10-02 at 06:35 PM.

DK w/ AK6 looking to help with frost or UH artifact appearance if anyone can point me into a general location or theory to be checked I have already explored Tel'anor whilst dead and alive so far. Anywhere someone can send me?

Deleted
    I might be wrong then

- - - Updated - - -

Search the waters around the Broken Isles, anything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FamineRG View Post
    I might be wrong then

- - - Updated - - -

Search the waters around the Broken Isles, anything!
    Maybe not. Maybe I'm seeing Ravagers (same area) when they are spawned? I have no clue as I've never used a follower yet.

Rotate the gutter... a hidden lab... inside a sewer system?

Probably not, considering rotate is not spelled with 2 t's.

Hehe i like this ''hold the door'' thing. It probably wont lead anywhere but its fun to solve anything new.

Has anyone looked into Jandvik? The Vrykul settlement in Suramar?

I don't know how helpful if at all helpful this will be. But I started thinking about the legendary "The Instructor's Fourth Lesson", how it mentions that LK might have sent some scourge to the Broken Isles I'm assuming for research. I know many people have already guessed that Helya some how plays a role into this, but I figured I'd go snooping around Tideskorn Harbor anyway. I noticed some things that kinda stand out as peculiar, one being that the quests for the area start with a book that shares the same model as the book thought to start the whole hidden quest for the appearance. You wander around looking for other books and clues, and notice that there are a bunch of bones lying around as well as hooks on the roofs that don't really serve a purpose, which I know is kind of grasping at straws but I felt it was worth noting. I also found these hidden coin piles around the area, called Cursed Coins. They turn you into one of the vrykul and make the rest non-aggressive toward you for a minute. Combat breaks this effect, so it doesn't give you a whole of time to explore with it. I also took note of all the bonepiles laying about which I believe were also mentioned in part of the "triggers". Now, that's all I could see. I searched as much as I could but the cursed coins are pretty difficult to spot.. I wonder if they hold the key to the journey or if it's just a tiny bit of added flavour to the quests there that holds no other quality. Hopefully it helps someone, or someone with more patience looks around and finds more. I'm just trying to go off what Blizzard said, that only a handful of quests for hidden artifacts start outside of the Broken Isles.. Trying to look any where that might be of interest to the Lich King, any one that communes with the dead or has any power over it..

I also found a lot ancient vrykul treasure chests in the area, that didn't appear on Handynotes whatsoever. About 3 or 4 I believe, not sure if that's worth mentioning or if it's just something with world quests..

These hooks are grappling points for your grappling gun. How could you do quests in stormheim without that knowledge?

Lhaw the Insane on Stormscale EU has the bonereapers hook appearance on his apocalypse. I'll ask him a few things, maybe he clears it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvant View Post
    Lhaw the Insane on Stormscale EU has the bonereapers hook appearance on his apocalypse. I'll ask him a few things, maybe he clears it up!
    Just don't, we already know youre about to post someone with the bugged weapon for the 1000th time this thread

Of course I know they're used for the grappling hook. But usually they bring you up a cliff that's annoying to climb, or bring you to treasure, or some new area. These do nothing but put you on the roof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moritsuma View Post
    Of course I know they're used for the grappling hook. But usually they bring you up a cliff that's annoying to climb, or bring you to treasure, or some new area. These do nothing but put you on the roof.
    Could lead somewhere , another fact is that their boat are full of hook . I will take a look tomorrow

Go on then, you will find nothing.. Its like they cant add more hooks, unless it leads to treasure.

Deleted
    I found a sunken Forsaken ship in the middle of the ocean a bit North-East of Cove of Nashal. It had plague barrels which were spilling into the ocean and mobs called corrupted fish swimming around it. Sadly no journal in the ship and none of the fish dropped it either

In my grief, i corpse exploded them. I wish i could explode the ship too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagster View Post
    Rottgut in Highmountain,near Felbane Camp.
    I rottgut all around Felbane Camp. Rottgut on mountain near Felbane Camp. Rottgut underwater near Felbane Camp. I do this around 3 hours. Nothig. Sometimes Rottgut when he is summoned say: Rot-gut. Sometimes - Rottgut!! Sometimes - Rottgut! Rottgut!!!