Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gamawave View Post
    So until the new best talents are decided, are we best off keeping our talents as they were before the hotfix? Is there an updated guide out yet?
    Also, are you guys finding it hard to get invites now?
    I get instadeclined from almost every mythic+, nerfs+dh hate is real, im really fking pissed right now, blizz has no idea of balancing things in this expansion so far, giving shitty solutions and bad hotfixes over even worse hotfixes

It is ridiculous. Our single target dps was already meh. I am not doing things like nightfallen rep again, so it really sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, im getting into pugs just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Can you confirm the 30% glaive nerf going through somehow?
    It definitely went through but was fixed very quickly( I think within 2-3 hours of my post?), Must have been unintentional.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, HA! Que'd into an arena 3v3 Skirmish today and this Resto Druid just started bitching at me from the outset with no provocation at all. Seems like it's cool to just hate Demon Hunters.

Arrive in instance.
    Warlock: Pally till bubble?
    Me: Yeah.
    Druid: I heard it takes being a raging homosexual to roll a Demon hunter can u confirm?

Didn't respond but arena match starts and basically all he did the entire game was type out how pathetic demon hunters were how they were useless that me and the warlock were doing no damage because we were shit (which is impressive considering the healing he did compared to the pally and how I was top damage single target but anyways).
    Anyway after he died which was amazing because I was peeling for him perfectly I just stood there till it was over and just left the arena after glancing at him having done sub 50k healing, Unfortunately he was on my realm so he was able to whisper me more abuse, I told him he sad some serious misplaced anger issues he needed to work out and blocked him.

Sorry for the boring story but just wow I can't believe the hate people have for this class.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    It definitely went through but was fixed very quickly( I think within 2-3 hours of my post?), Must have been unintentional.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, HA! Que'd into an arena 3v3 Skirmish today and this Resto Druid just started bitching at me from the outset with no provocation at all. Seems like it's cool to just hate Demon Hunters.

Arrive in instance.
    Warlock: Pally till bubble?
    Me: Yeah.
    Druid: I heard it takes being a raging homosexual to roll a Demon hunter can u confirm?

Didn't respond but arena match starts and basically all he did the entire game was type out how pathetic demon hunters were how they were useless that me and the warlock were doing no damage because we were shit (which is impressive considering the healing he did compared to the pally and how I was top damage single target but anyways).
    Anyway after he died which was amazing because I was peeling for him perfectly I just stood there till it was over and just left the arena after glancing at him having done sub 50k healing, Unfortunately he was on my realm so he was able to whisper me more abuse, I told him he sad some serious misplaced anger issues he needed to work out and blocked him.

Sorry for the boring story but just wow I can't believe the hate people have for this class.
    Hope you reported him, if that story is true he would probably look at a temp ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    -snip-
    This is nothing, i was maining Ret for 9 years, the hate Rets get in pvp when trying to push RBGs for example is insane, DHs get hate for 1 month, i got similar hate for 8-9 years: "we dont carry useless specs" "bubble? lol takes no skills" "stfu and go holly" and so on :P

Deleted
    It is interesting that blizzard is not able to find the proper fix, give felblade momentum. Boom, fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Our voices didn't get heard imo, They could've implemented much better solutions and only buffed Bloodlet from 100% to 150%.

We're still getting a ST nerf.

Looks like i'll be losing 10-15k DPS.
    lucky as a dh tank i lost 40k damage... 40K!!!! I am now rocking around 80k DPS woohooo woop. from 120k... meanwhile the DPS I see in random H and mythics and raids are doing 200k-400k. Yet I am allowed a measly 80k I feel so lucky to be a tank with the most incoming damage and little to no dps. Yay me.

It's just mildly insane that they decided to keep Havoc good for Mythics instead of raids. They're fully aware that Mythics aren't the end game goal of ANYONE, and for a whole class to basically be terrible for raid bosses and great for mythic+ trash packs just seems like an amateur mistake. From a company with a decade of experience.
    I accidentally my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    lucky as a dh tank i lost 40k damage... 40K!!!! I am now rocking around 80k DPS woohooo woop. from 120k... meanwhile the DPS I see in random H and mythics and raids are doing 200k-400k. Yet I am allowed a measly 80k I feel so lucky to be a tank with the most incoming damage and little to no dps. Yay me.
    This is not your job anymore. Time has passed since TPS/DPS tanks. Yay, pal are cheat as far as DPS is concerned currently. Survive, the rest will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    This is not your job anymore. Time has passed since TPS/DPS tanks. Yay, pal are cheat as far as DPS is concerned currently. Survive, the rest will follow.
    Tank dps is most certainly important, extremely important if you're trying to push higher m+'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    It's just mildly insane that they decided to keep Havoc good for Mythics instead of raids. They're fully aware that Mythics aren't the end game goal of ANYONE, and for a whole class to basically be terrible for raid bosses and great for mythic+ trash packs just seems like an amateur mistake. From a company with a decade of experience.
    Sorry, but I am not sure I will be doing raid this xpac (from lack of time). Therefore, MM and MM+ are the end game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Tank dps is most certainly important, extremely important if you're trying to push higher m+'s
    Yeah this has always been (I mean it always help for the few %) but not that much as before as a key not to wipe (DPS was Aggro was a source not to raid wipe - now this component is removed). The bigger DPS you can push the better but your job is now more focused on surviving than ever. You won't get crushed not doing enough DPS/TPS.

Tank dps doesn't matter if you die in few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Sorry, but I am not sure I will be doing raid this xpac (from lack of time). Therefore, MM and MM+ are the end game for me.
    Yeah, that's what you're stuck with, but that's not what you'd like. Raids are the actual end game content in this game, not doing the same dungeons over and over.

It's amateur.
    I accidentally my signature

Yeah, that's what you're stuck with, but that's not what you'd like. Raids are the actual end game content in this game, not doing the same dungeons over and over.

It's amateur.
    So instead of doing dungeon over and over, you will be doing raids over and over.

It's amateur.
    Isnt the whole idea behind mythic + so that people who dont like to raid / want to raid can still gear up with fast dungeons.

Balancing for mythic + is fine but they have to address raids too. Our mythic + AOE damage is still strong, I'm still wrecking trash and bosses with AOE components. This nerf was a complete whiff.

Has anyone looked at the arena ladders and how bad Demon Hunters are in PvP? We have one person in top 100 at 98 in 3v3s and 1 person in top 300 in 2v2s. That is absolutely disgusting, especially for their "Hero" class. Something needs fixed along with our Single Target damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcretions View Post
    Has anyone looked at the arena ladders and how bad Demon Hunters are in PvP? We have one person in top 100 at 98 in 3v3s and 1 person in top 300 in 2v2s. That is absolutely disgusting, especially for their "Hero" class. Something needs fixed along with our Single Target damage.
    tell me why exactly a "hero class" should be op in pvp? dont get ur points its ridiculous