Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Another night with no Rank 2 Starter Quest Item for Foxflower, RNG system is seriously starting to piss me off because I cant get Felwort Rank 3 until the rest are rank 2 and after 30 days I STILL DONT HAVE THE ******* QUEST ITEM TO START FOXFLOWER RANK 2.

It's a pain in the ass. But I'm managing to keep my gold flow somewhat neutral. Use tailoring and enchanting to make my gold, and buy the flasks and pots with it. Not losing gold but not really making a profit either. Good enough for me. I have no desire for the spider mount. Although it'd be nice for bragging rights and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Then you don't have any choice but to pay for time of people who will
    And that's why compaints like this are justified:
    The developers should change the game so that nobody has to do this bullshit mind numbing boring task.
    There is a reason why it's mostly performed by bots and not by humans. Instead of hating on them the developer should put things in the game that humans actually want to do, not things that they are arbitrarily forced to do without actually enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolti View Post
    The developers should change the game so that nobody has to do this bullshit mind numbing boring task.
    There is a reason why it's mostly performed by bots and not by humans. Instead of hating on them the developer should put things in the game that humans actually want to do, not things that they are arbitrarily forced to do without actually enjoying it.
    You would be surprised just how many people actually do enjoying this kind of thing. They system is built for the long term and not the short term. Long term there will be more people converting over to herbs/alchy, and there will be more rank 3 schematics. If not, then you pay the price, that's pretty much how economies work.

10+ Year Old Account
    just wait for 7.1, prices will drop to nothing

Prices are absurd, if you want to pot on every fight you better consider herbalism a new part time job.

Deleted
    What they have to do.

Either cut costs of consumables in half, or make nodes have procs between 5 and 20 herbs per node.

They need to make defiled runes drop from the end boss in every dungeon besides normal.

Until the blood vendor comes, right now I'm burning through 100k gold per raid night, it's only 10x more than it used to be in any other expansion. It's excessive and many raiders aren't enjoying raiding when they spend these amounts of gold multiple times per week.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-10-02 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Price are too high for you ?

Take herbalism, farm your own potion/flask and make a profit with the surplus of mats.

Problem solved.

no its not probklem solved as there are too many herblists and not enough herbs

My experience as an alchemist with level 3 flasks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolti View Post
    I love to farm herbs and mine nodes for hours ......you find all kinds of neat things out there that you would not normally see unless you out there for long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Did blizzard announce any plans to do something about this?

On my high pop realm, a single potion of deadly grace costs 1200 Gold. Nobody can afford this. Looking at the single prices, i am not surprised people resort to botting

Starlight rose 250 Gold each

Fjarnskaggle 150 Gold each

Its pretty much impossible to supply the entire Raid with pots and flasks. It was never like this before, and i have to be absolutely honest: I considered botting myself. Spending every day multiple hours to get MAYBE a stack fjarnskaggle(constantly despawns, very low spawnrate) is draining the life out of me, especially since i also still have to do the AP grind every day and other stuff.
    You can roll herbalism and start farming starlight rose at lvl 1 herbing. I have made over 1 million gold selling it at about an hour of farming per day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    no its not probklem solved as there are too many herblists and not enough herbs
    Farm off hours there is plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    You don't want Blizzard to interfere with the economy.

As mentioned earlier, over time more and more people will retrieve more flowers, naturally driving the market price down.

Capitalism works best without intervention.
    They interfere all the time by increasing or decreasing supply. There is no government in the world that doesn't make interventions, directly or indirectly, for very good reasons.

3/7 mythic no pots flask used only 1 guy uses it. Its not needed

Deleted
    Yeah because everyone is so great as your guild

I said i easy make 200 starlight rose in an hour, its only 3 and a bit per minute, try that, its so ez, How i do it is exactlty told, you didnt try it...'
    again, up north , is a very dense spawn spot, take a server hop add on, farm hop , farm hop, .
    250 i dare even say

How is it that when people fail to do something theirselves, they assume others can't do it either...even call them liars..

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    THere should be no starlight rose for pots. Again, a simple fix.
    It really surprised me to see that they required Starlight Rose. If they require it, fine, but it should be just ONE. It is odd that I sold a stack of pots for maybe 2/3 I would have sold a stack of flasks for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You can roll herbalism and start farming starlight rose at lvl 1 herbing. I have made over 1 million gold selling it at about an hour of farming per day.

- - - Updated - - -

Farm off hours there is plenty.
    Not everyone has no life you know

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    It really surprised me to see that they required Starlight Rose. If they require it, fine, but it should be just ONE. It is odd that I sold a stack of pots for maybe 2/3 I would have sold a stack of flasks for.
    People probably don't remember the days when Golden Lotus was hard to come by, or when some specs had to do 1-2+ hours of open water fishing for their food back in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    People probably don't remember the days when Golden Lotus was hard to come by, or when some specs had to do 1-2+ hours of open water fishing for their food back in Cata.
    In MoP, pots didn't require golden lotus though.

Deleted
    As long as I can turn 300g worth of herbs into 2500g pots I am happy