Imagine the hidden appearances are from some super rare order hall mission. I'd probably die.

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Stop wasting people's time with stupid shit. It takes you 20 seconds extra to post actual information, like where you found something, or other relevant information or you could fucking look it up yourself on wowhead, instead of some fucking waste of time like "i found a note!"
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=254130...-note#comments
    Lol, 236 pages of bad information and you are worried about more bad information? hahahahhaha relax kiddo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    Lol, 236 pages of bad information and you are worried about more bad information? hahahahhaha relax kiddo.
    well 236 pages sure are a proof that we need to take it down a notch
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Noticed something while collecting my artifact knowledge. There's a bound scroll on the floor next to where you collect, and it's in a different color binding than any of the other bound scrolls in the order hall.
    The standard ones look like :
    imgur. com/ 8Ej4iBq.png
    imgur. com/ ve6RqkI.png

Where as the other has a more purple/blue hue, and again, is the only one I can find in the order hall with that color difference
    imgur.com / HoYC5oe.png

Anyone here with AK6+ able to see if it can be clicked on? I'm sure something with it would have been discovered already if the requirements were lower than that.
    Edit : It seems to change colors too, will record and put up a gif.
    Edit 2 : Here it is i. imgur. com /P4uR9a7.gif
    Last edited by telos954; 2016-10-03 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by telos954 View Post
    Noticed something while collecting my artifact knowledge. There's a bound scroll on the floor next to where you collect, and it's in a different color binding than any of the other bound scrolls in the order hall.
    The standard ones look like :
    imgur. com/ 8Ej4iBq.png
    imgur. com/ ve6RqkI.png

Where as the other has a more purple/blue hue, and again, is the only one I can find in the order hall with that color difference
    imgur.com / HoYC5oe.png

Anyone here with AK6+ able to see if it can be clicked on? I'm sure something with it would have been discovered already if the requirements were lower than that.
    Edit : It seems to change colors too, will record and put up a gif.
    Can't click on it at AK6

Quote Originally Posted by spookydooks View Post
    Can't click on it at AK6
    Damn. Well, maybe it's got something to do with something when its triggered. Seems odd to me to put a different colored one that changes tints regularly when the others look the same and don't change, only for it to be for absolutely nothing.

Side note, I found this funny.
    wowhead. com/npc=94164/the-lich-king
    wowhead. com/npc=32504/the-lich-kings-presence

An Imp, named The Lich King, added in 7.0.3. I'm assuming the bodies are place holders for whisper text to be sent by an NPC, but still found it funny they'd use an imp.

In regards to the hook and stash related quote. Afaik that is from the suramar quest line where you meet the rogue type character that charges you the large amounts of ancient mana, after you retrieve something for him from one of the pavillions among the roof tops before the guards find it.

Not that I think anyone else was dumb enough to worry about this but having Helya's coin, max stacks of the worthy spirit fragment buff and kneeling before Helya doesn't do anything for Frost DKs at AK5.

On the idea of the Harpies near Suramar city dropping that rune quest-starter item; I just got done holocausing that area for the last 45 minutes or so with no drop, using corpse explosion on CD too just in case; nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithus View Post
    Not that I think anyone else was dumb enough to worry about this but having Helya's coin, max stacks of the worthy spirit fragment buff and kneeling before Helya doesn't do anything for Frost DKs at AK5.
    Apparently AK6 is the new AK5, and AK5 was just a bug for some classes, because the interns at blizzard can't code for shit. So it's fair to assume that, unless we are the only class where it's still bugged or intended to be a higher level of AK, someone would need to do it again at AK6 to completely take it off the table, even though I don't see how bowing to the enemy is in spirit with the DK class.

There is also one of those book-props sharing the same visuals as the Decaying Journal next to the Katterin the Blistereds worktable in a cave in Stormheim (Alchemy quest-line NPC if I'm not mistaken). Book was non-interactive for me at least, though was only AK5 at that time of fingering everything in that cave. But still somewhat interesting as she is one of the few NPC in BI that has quite a few similarities to Prof. Putricide.

But honestly, at the moment I'm really wondering if the whole Bonehook ordeal wont just start out in Karazhan with the history the instance has with interactive books, all the related undead mobs and the that the artifact it self was kept around those parts. Also the fact the GM's were a bit contradictory early on; All hidden artifacts are in game and have been tested/not all might be available just yet.
    Last edited by Baze; 2016-10-03 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baze View Post
    There is also one of those book-props sharing the same visuals as the Decaying Journal next to the Katterin the Blistereds worktable in a cave in Stormheim (Alchemy quest-line NPC if I'm not mistaken). Book was non-interactive for me at least, though was only AK5 at that time of fingering everything in that cave. But still somewhat interesting as she is one of the few NPC in BI that has quite a few similarities to Prof. Putricide.

But honestly, at the moment I'm really wondering if the whole Bonehook ordeal wont just start out in Karazhan with the history the instance has with interactive books, all the related undead mobs and the that the artifact it self was kept around those parts. Also the fact the GM's were a bit contradictory early on; All hidden artifacts are in game and have been tested/not all might be available just yet.
    Yeah nothing was clickable in that cave for me at AK6

15+ Year Old Account
    It's entirely possible - probable even, that the Frost appearance is just a world drop from the Soultakers world boss.

I focused more on the unholy one personally for that reason; there's a good chance you would spend like 8 weeks slamming your head into the wall for Frost only to have it be a world boss drop.
    Last edited by Simca; 2016-10-03 at 06:03 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    It's entirely possible - probable even, that the Frost appearance is just a world drop from the Soultakers world boss.

I focused more on the unholy one personally for that reason; there's a good chance you would spend like 8 weeks slamming your head into the wall for Frost only to have it be a world boss drop.
    Or a drop of Tichondrius. Quite frankly I still think the 4 memories of Arthas have something to do with it but if that's the case it is either bugged or gated behind a higher AK level. We have zero hint to move forward with and many of us have been furiously data mining to find one to no avail. At this point I'd just like a dev to say "hey guys you actually can't acquire it right now so stop trying."

This is what I've been thinking as well... I just don't know where to look. Maybe AK7 will bring us some news. You haven't found anything useful at all I suppose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    This is what I've been thinking as well... I just don't know where to look. Maybe AK7 will bring us some news. You haven't found anything useful at all I suppose?
    Actually, I did a bit ago but forgot to mention with all the other appearance stuff for other specs.

Namely - PlayerConditionID 43949 is probably a big deal because of the quest it ties together with other things. It has the following three values set:
    PrevQuest[0]: Hidden Appearance Unlocked (ignore 'reward' - this is the version of the copy-pasted hidden appearance tracking quest that is for unholy)
    PrevQuest[1]: Special Army of the Dead Summoned (ignore 'reward' again, more copy and paste tracking quests)
    ItemID[0]: The Bonereaper's Hook
    Last edited by Simca; 2016-10-03 at 06:43 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Actually, I did a bit ago but forgot to mention with all the other appearance stuff for other specs.

Namely - PlayerConditionID 43949 is probably a big deal and ties some things together. It has the following three values set:
    PrevQuest[0]: Hidden Appearance Unlocked (ignore 'reward' - this is the version of the copy-pasted hidden appearance tracking quest that is for unholy)
    PrevQuest[1]: Special Army of the Dead Summoned (ignore 'reward' again, more copy and paste tracking quests)
    Huh.. Can you imagine if it's a special NPC that spawns when using AotD? Would be hilariously frustrating.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Namely - PlayerConditionID 43949 is probably a big deal because of the quest it ties together with other things. It has the following three values set:
    I saw that "Special Army of the Dead" a while ago but couldn't figure out what it means. I think wowhead shows the model to be a random Orc in tier 9 DK gear. Also when I brought it up people were discredited me due to the reward but I also pointed out the fact that ALL the hidden appearance rewards the silver hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bluejaye View Post
    Nobody's going to read through 235 pages of suggestions to see if it's been tried already. The TC either needs to update page 1 with a list of what has been tried, or someone else needs to make a new thread starting with a compiled list of debunked suggestions.
    Its called pinned post in the forums and we have one.

- - - Updated - - -

So using army of the dead in a specific spot then. Hard to "grind" this one but I guess I wll start using it on CD as soon as Im Close to some intressting place

do you think http://www.wowdb.com/quests/44188-sp...-dead-summoned has to do with this achievement.....

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...-knight-unholy

take a look at the page it lists like criteria you have to meet for it (assortment of different creatures summoned)

- - - Updated - - -

or how are you thinking (theoretically) that Special Army of the Dead Summoned works?