Fury Warrior Golden Traits are pretty underwhelming

The 3 fury warrior golden traits are pretty underwhelming to say the least.

You will never get juggernaut to 99 stacks. Getting to 20 stacks is already pretty good. 6 seconds to do it just isn't very possible because of fight mechanics.

The other two rarely proc, even in a raid boss fight. Does anyone actually have the rate at which these 2 proc?

Seems like there's no hotfixes this coming week for warriors, do these devs honestly think it's in a good place? I really wonder what their 40 hour work week is like. Must be really hard to tweak numbers and have endless hours of discussion while ignoring a lot of what is said in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthor220 View Post
    The 3 fury warrior golden traits are pretty underwhelming to say the least.

You will never get juggernaut to 99 stacks. Getting to 20 stacks is already pretty good. 6 seconds to do it just isn't very possible because of fight mechanics.

The other two rarely proc, even in a raid boss fight. Does anyone actually have the rate at which these 2 proc?

Seems like there's no hotfixes this coming week for warriors, do these devs honestly think it's in a good place? I really wonder what their 40 hour work week is like. Must be really hard to tweak numbers and have endless hours of discussion while ignoring a lot of what is said in the forums.
    Odyn's Fury is a 20% chance to proc, Rage of the Valarjar is 10%. Juggernaut is fairly weak unless it can get to ~15 stacks, and downright pathetically inept in dungeon encounters where it can't get past 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Odyn's Fury is a 20% chance to proc, Rage of the Valarjar is 10%. Juggernaut is fairly weak unless it can get to ~15 stacks, and downright pathetically inept in dungeon encounters where it can't get past 5.
    Blizzard should at least buff Juggernaut, something like lower the stacks but increase its effectiveness per stack.

I think executes rage cost is too high and jug's expire time is to low

maybe it's balanced around having the legendary helm and all dps traits? I could see it being insanely good with a long enough execute phase and no room to lose jug stacks

i do tend to do more damage during execute phase than i can during pull most of the time, and that's at 24 without rage of the val

with a clean enough execute phase and the helm I'd see it being really broken tbh
    Last edited by T1berius; 2016-10-03 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    I don't really understand ppl that often mention x legendary makes a spec op. First of all its a legendary and second why bliz would have to do any short of balancing around that? First of all at this point you need to be lucky to get a legendary to start with and then be even more lucky to get that specific one for that x spec. What about all the rest that don't have one or assuming that at some point all will have one, get to have this specific one. If anything balancing around a specific item is stupid, fix the item if its broken not balance the spec around it.

They should not be balancing around legendaries that most people don't have. If they are indeed doing that, then they should get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthor220 View Post
    They should not be balancing around legendaries that most people don't have. If they are indeed doing that, then they should get fired.
    It's been stated a few times that raids from here on (7.1 and forward) will be balanced around people having legends.

Blizzard also stated most people should have a legend by the first raid though, so who knows. It would seem the "bad luck" protection system is not in place. We know at this point that the chances of a second legend dropping after the first is still very high. Though people don't seem to be getting legends at any greater rate than at the start of the expansion. If there was a bad luck system in place, around now we should be seeing many people who never got one, getting them. But this isnt happening.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It's been stated a few times that raids from here on (7.1 and forward) will be balanced around people having legends.

Blizzard also stated most people should have a legend by the first raid though, so who knows. It would seem the "bad luck" protection system is not in place. We know at this point that the chances of a second legend dropping after the first is still very high. Though people don't seem to be getting legends at any greater rate than at the start of the expansion. If there was a bad luck system in place, around now we should be seeing many people who never got one, getting them. But this isnt happening.
    I think the system is already in place, my guild is beginning to see more and more legendary since this week, while we had 1-2 before, albeit on people that didn't run the same amount of content at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Odyn's Fury and Rage of the Valarjar are what I consider talents; they add value overall. Juggernaut, however, is something that seems like it should just be built into Execute. Maybe the talent in the artifact give Execute better value (as HP% goes down Execute damage goes up to a limit)? As you said, depending on the encounter is what determines Juggernaut value which is my biggest problem with it and investing the points to get it in the first place.