Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    ok

but someone know if 3 class neck it's dropped on HC ? Someone say in mithyc ...
    WHICH class 3 neck? Because there are 12 815 level necks, and 4 765 level necks, each of which has 3 ranks.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    WHICH class 3 neck? Because there are 12 815 level necks, and 4 765 level necks, each of which has 3 ranks.
    815 class neck
    wow profession say that drop in many HC and someone by reputation

10+ Year Old Account
    815 class neck
    wow profession say that drop in many HC and someone by reputation
    You are clearly NOT listening...

There is an 815 class specific neck for EACH AND EVERY CLASS, THAT MAKES 12 CLASSES... do you not grasp that?

there are TWELVE level 815 necks that you COULD be asking about... Is there ANY chance you can be more specific? Because I really tire of trying to help when you cant even BOTHER answering the most basic of questions regarding your desire for information.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2016-10-03 at 08:25 AM.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

You are clearly NOT listening...

There is an 815 class specific neck for ALL 12 CLASSES... do you not grasp that?

there are TWELVE level 815 necks that you COULD be asking about... Is there ANY chance you can be more specific? Because I really tire of trying to help when you cant even BOTHER answering the most basic of questions regarding your desire for information.
    man i say....i need to know where i can find ALL class neck 815 - 3 liv recipes (not only one)
    Someone ill read that drop in HC - mithyc (?) and someone with reputation.

It's clear now?

10+ Year Old Account
    man i say....i need to know where i can find ALL class neck 815 - 3 liv recipes (not only one)
    Someone ill read that drop in HC - mithyc (?) and someone with reputation.

It's clear now?
    Welcome to the internet... All your JC questions answered... Good Day and Good luck.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion-jewelcrafting

Welcome to the internet... All your JC questions answered... Good Day and Good luck.
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion-jewelcrafting
    In Congo there's no internet....
    Last edited by bigsuirlife; 2016-10-03 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Congo there's no internet....
    Are you trying to tell me you are in the Congo then?

Sarcasm it's not your quality...

Deleted
    Can you stop being so annoyingly condescending please, it is obvious he doesn't care about which neck, he just wants one so that he can spam craft it and get to 800.
    Having said that: everywhere it says they can drop on heroic as well but so far I have only gotten 2 drops and both have been from mythic, though obv my sample size is small.

Personally, I just hit 800 yesterday because of getting +5 from the DMF, I crafted about ~30 necks to go from 890-897 before that though.

On my server, the costs for the necks (I got the cheap ones that require blue & purple gems) is around ~6k, not including bloods and they sell for anywhere between 7-15k each depending on stats. However they sell extremely slowly, where can I easily sell 3-4 rings per day I maybe sell 3-4 of the necks per week. Having said that, the profit margin on the +200 gems is ~2k only and they don't sell that well, so honestly unless you are in it for the long haul and are trying to make a lot of money crafting the epic gems and putting them on the AH I wouldn't bother leveling JC atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Can you stop being so annoyingly condescending please, it is obvious he doesn't care about which neck, he just wants one so that he can spam craft it and get to 800.
    Having said that: everywhere it says they can drop on heroic as well but so far I have only gotten 2 drops and both have been from mythic, though obv my sample size is small.

Personally, I just hit 800 yesterday because of getting +5 from the DMF, I crafted about ~30 necks to go from 890-897 before that though.

On my server, the costs for the necks (I got the cheap ones that require blue & purple gems) is around ~6k, not including bloods and they sell for anywhere between 7-15k each depending on stats. However they sell extremely slowly, where can I easily sell 3-4 rings per day I maybe sell 3-4 of the necks per week. Having said that, the profit margin on the +200 gems is ~2k only and they don't sell that well, so honestly unless you are in it for the long haul and are trying to make a lot of money crafting the epic gems and putting them on the AH I wouldn't bother leveling JC atm.
    And he's got the best resource there is for Jewelcrafting.. Wowhead... I HOPE you saw that I gave him the link.

Deleted
    And he's got the best resource there is for Jewelcrafting.. Wowhead... I HOPE you saw that I gave him the link.
    You know that he was asking in response to a guy saying WOWHEAD IS WRONG BECAUSE IT SHOWS IT DROPS FROM HEROIC AND IT IS (POSSIBLY) ONLY MYTHIC and then you point him again to the source that someone mentions is (possibly) wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    You know that he was asking in response to a guy saying WOWHEAD IS WRONG BECAUSE IT SHOWS IT DROPS FROM HEROIC AND IT IS (POSSIBLY) ONLY MYTHIC and then you point him again to the source that someone mentions is (possibly) wrong
    Actually, I was responding to bigsuirlife, who never once mentioned wowhead in this thread... he mentioned wowprofessions. He also never mentioned a particular recipe EITHER, despite being asked morning once. You are welcome to review the thread and point to where he said WOWHEAD WAS WRONG and if you can find it I'll correct myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Just to clear something up: Rank 3 recipes do NOT drop from Heroic, but Mythic. As indicated by the fact that several drop from Suramar Mythics but are incorrectly displayed as "(Heroic)" on the tooltip for where to get them.
    @Seranthor

Sure, he doesn't specifically mention wowhead, but he does say that there is something wrong with where it says they are dropping from, which is echoed by quite a few anecdotical reports from people at p1 of the thread.

On wowhead (as you know) it still says they are dropping from heroic as well.