Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    you throw that word "triggered" around like it means somethin

anyway the last part of dk campain showed that the average paladin in lights hope struggled to fight even some ghouls, let alone how little we actually had and how many we could bring i doubt paladins are capable anymore of dealing with death knights despite the holy>undead thing
    Yeah. You didn't read.

tl;dr: On equal grounds - the average paladin would most likely win against the average death knight. The Deathlord IS and SHOULD BE able to wreck squires and knights, even solo. That doesn't mean that the death knight class is better class. The Highlord would still be able to get the Deathlord, if the skills were equal, and we have already seen instances when smaller paladin forces destroyed much bigger death knight forces.

If you are too blind for that truth, then remain in your delusions - I don't care. Neither is my class anyway, but I choose to account for everything instead of my own delusions like the minority butt hurt death knight players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Besides, especially strong and we had 10000 death knights losing against 800 paladin. Without especially strong "perks", I would say a 800 paladin can take an equally strong 800 death knight if we work the math, can't they?
    Did you forgot what back in WotLK its was Holy Nuke thing of LHC what saved 1k of paladins? Like i said if not this plot armor AD had would been annihilated back in WotLK.

with a full blown out assault you mean four death knights and a bunch of ghouls?
    Thats the point. If EB go full out they would took not only ghouls but also knights, ravagers, abominations, liches and frost wyrmes.

On equal grounds - the average paladin would most likely win against the average death knight.
    Lorewise each DK is walking killing machine who don't feel pain, don't get tired and feel no remorse. I have doubts.

The Highlord would still be able to get the Deathlord, if the skills were equal, and we have already seen instances when smaller paladin forces destroyed much bigger death knight forces.
    Breach in Icecrown says hello - Tirion and his paladins wiped on trash when real job did DKs (i mean assassinating scourge commanders at Scourgeholme).

PS LHC the only reason why paladins won both battles. I wonder how all turned if it happened not on holy ground.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2016-10-03 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    -snip-
    We are way past most of those points you mentioned in discussion, and I already answered those with my opinions. Most people actually would agree.

For the instance where you are talking about Breach in Icecrown, that was an unholy ground, against the Lich King himself though, with the undead having the advantage, the same way the paladins had in Light's Hope, except that even the Lich King himself was involved, and Darion (being smart) took him by surprise and trickery. He was a smarter guy that did something I respect a lot, not more powerful. On equal ground, it will be most likely the paladin (I would say 3 out of 4 times, or 2 out of 3) that would win, simply because they are the class made to battle undead.

I am not saying the death knights are weaker, or that every death knight is weaker than every paladin. Read the rest of the discussion and you will understand. I even said that the Deathlord alone would have wrecked everyone in that place without the need of the Four Horsemen.

Also, "plot armor" being stronger within holy ground is the same as "plot armor" that death knights don't feel pain; those equalize each other.

For the Highlord vs. Deathlord thing, it is most likely the Highlord yes if they were both equal in everything, since Light > Undeath as a general rule, but the Deathlord could do it if he was the stronger, more skilled combatant, not because he is a DK.

There are many factors involved, if you think about it.

edit - sorry for a lot of edits, but my manager came to my office while i was typing lol.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-10-03 at 01:38 PM.

The DK questline used to be my favourite. But the Rogue one is so amazing. Rapelling on the hills of Stormwind and stealthing through the city to kill a high ranking member of the SI:7 was so damn fun. And then we get a fun class hall filled with bandits, cutthroats and pirates. While it lacks the "epicness" of some of the class halls it fits perfectly with the class.

I did DK, Mage and Rogue so far. Mage was the worst, i barely felt connected to the history at all.

Can anyone give me a summary of the DH and Monk ? I don't think i'll be levelling those toons soon.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    Can anyone give me a summary of the DH and Monk ? I don't think i'll be levelling those toons soon.
    Haven't done monk yet, but the demon hunter is fun to play as. You invade the Black Temple to recruit Akama or his Shade, and the rest of it is finding allies to deal with the two "rogue" demon hunters that owned the artifacts before you.

That's the gist of it, but it's fun regardless.

The best part of the DH campaign is the very end when

Kiljaeden himself threatens you and you basically tell him to go fuck himself.

good :
    - paladin
    - DK
    - shaman
    - rogue
    - warlock
    - DH

worse:
    - priest
    - hunter
    - mage
    - monk
    - warrior

IMO

I dont know anything about druid questline, but its probably in the first category