Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivram View Post
    You're right on both instances. I could be wrong, but still trying to find the pattern so we can help make a guide!

It was just a theory, from my experience, every time I get a False on the that script and I head to the dreamway, I end up with a screech instantly.

Also from my experience, every time I get a true on that script after logging in for the first time after the daily reset (without even being in the dreamway that day), I just won't see a screech that day.
    Yeah, but that could also just mean, that the roll is for an active portal (i.e. you should get a portal daily, just which is to be determined), or even just a high chance for a portal (instead of none)

If we could get a false -> true without a portal screech report, then we can definitely rule out your interpretation though.

I don't know why it wouldn't make sense to trigger a roll for every druid upon log-in, surely this is done with other features, maybe with garrison missions? It could be a process attached to that.
    Well, why roll twice (screech no screech, then active portal) instead of just once (one out of portal1/2/3, no portal).

You're right on both instances. I could be wrong, but still trying to find the pattern so we can help make a guide!

It was just a theory, from my experience, every time I get a False on that script and I head to the dreamway, I end up with a screech instantly.

Also from my experience, every time I get a true on that script after logging in for the first time after the daily reset (without even being in the dreamway that day), I just won't see a screech that day.

I don't know why it wouldn't make sense to trigger a roll for every druid upon log-in, surely this is done with other features, maybe with garrison missions? It could be a process attached to that.

The reset is due in over 2 hours, I'll test it yet again, like I said, I noticed this weeks ago but the bug that set the other 6 scripts to false threw me off when I tried to find patterns, and the behaviour has been consistent since the fix was applied. Others can test and prove me wrong

Hate to tell ya this but, least from my experience, your wrong. I check the scripts daily and even after the fix the dreamway event roll always returned false after reset untill i went to the dreamway where it will switch to true once i start heading to the dreamgrove portal. I haven't received a screech at all after i got the first one when i hit ak4 untill yesterday when i got my second and im now at ak6.

it seems to me that it is a daily quest that gets reset daily. once you enter the dreamgrove it check to see if you have meet the critiera to complete the quest, ie have atleast ak4, and flags complete if you do then runs the script to see if you get a screech or not and where it is. Least that has been my experiance as its always reset to false then true when i enter the dreamway but have gotten no screeches.

The first script that was posted by Eather always return false after the daily reset if you're meant to get a screech that day. I'm usually out in the world around reset time and then I run:

/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44326)

If this is false then head to the dreamway and you'll get a screech right away. After you get the screech it will change to true and you won't hear it again.

Tried this 5 minutes ago. I was in Dalaran and used the macro, the answer was "false". So I teleported to dreamway => unfortunately no screetch. Then I tried the macro again (still in dreamway) and the answer was "true". Tried 10x again the macro, answer was always true :-( .

Quote Originally Posted by Madcracker View Post
    Tried this 5 minutes ago. I was in Dalaran and used the macro, the answer was "false". So I teleported to dreamway => unfortunately no screetch. Then I tried the macro again (still in dreamway) and the answer was "true". Tried 10x again the macro, answer was always true :-( .
    dont trust the macros , just make sure u dont log out in dreamwalk and check daily after world quests reset

http://imgur.com/a/Z8out

I got my third and final screech today. I hadn't gotten a screech at all up until this past week and then all three came up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ct3SHxVWcAQLzsP.jpg:large

Logged in to do world quests and dreamwalked back the the grove, finally got another screech for Feralas today after almost two weeks without any after the first three, up to AK6 so not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    Last edited by stockishgsr; 2016-10-04 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost at AK7. Got one screech like a week a and a half ago that apparently didn't count.
    I fucking hate you mother fuckers with it done already.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

So I finally got my owlcat skin after taking a look on wowhead and seeing someone mentioning that they got in touch with 2 GMs who gave them the same excuse as everyone else but mysteriously got his last screech on the next day. I have just done exactly the same and got the same copy and paste stuff and opened a 2nd ticket to hopefully get an answer overnight. This didn't happen and in the end I just deleted it because I couldn't be nothered getting the same excuses. Anyway I teleported to the dreamway and lo and behold I got my duskwood screech and eventually my owlcat skin. Is this a coincidence? Mostly likely but considering I could of had any other screech and not the one I needed is just a bit weird. I only needed the duskwood stone which I had already touched on the week it was apparently bugged and was the one I complained about. I am so glad this thing is over and done with. GL everyone, maybe give talking to a GM and try and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    GL everyone, maybe give talking to a GM and try and see what happens.
    Thanks for the tipp, but this can't be the solution to speak with a GM to get the screech...

Thanks for the tipp, but this can't be the solution to speak with a GM to get the screech...
    I'm not saying it is or was, I'm just reporting back with what happened and suggesting to give it a try. As I said it is probably just coincidental but it takes 2 minutes to fill in a ticket. It might just save you some time. If it doesn't work then it doesn't. But if its bugged and you aren't getting anywhere then why not try?

Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    I'm not saying it is or was, I'm just reporting back with what happened and suggesting to give it a try. As I said it is probably just coincidental but it takes 2 minutes to fill in a ticket. It might just save you some time. If it doesn't work then it doesn't. But if its bugged and you aren't getting anywhere then why not try?
    You get me wrong, I addressed this indirectly to Blizzard. I THINK it could be for sure the ticket that you get your screech, but this can't be the solution for everyones Problem with this hidden artifact. Blizzard Needs to fix this!

Deleted
    Daft question and sorry if it's been asked before, but do you have to be in Feral spec to get the screech?

You get me wrong, I addressed this indirectly to Blizzard. I THINK it could be for sure the ticket that you get your screech, but this can't be the solution for everyones Problem with this hidden artifact. Blizzard Needs to fix this!
    Ah, my apologies then. Yea I tried saying that to the GM I spoke to last night but he just suggested I reported it as a bug instead then. They won't admit anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Daft question and sorry if it's been asked before, but do you have to be in Feral spec to get the screech?
    Nah, people have reported getting them in any spec. Afaik you just need to be AK4 to start getting the screeches.
    Last edited by Serelean; 2016-10-04 at 10:45 AM.

Code:
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44326)
    [01:21] [1]=true
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44327)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44328)
    [01:21] [1]=false
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44329)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332)
    4 true and i havent found any spirit to do /sit...

I keep getting screeches while in moonkin spec so I go and look for the statues and can't find shit. Can I only see them if I'm specced as feral?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geggiot View Post
    Code:
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44326)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44327)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44328)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44329)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331)
    [01:21] Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332)
    4 true and i havent found any spirit to do /sit...
    you are missing duskwood, thats why

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    I keep getting screeches while in moonkin spec so I go and look for the statues and can't find shit. Can I only see them if I'm specced as feral?
    spec does not matter, i find them as guardian, just look harder around portal area

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Nah, people have reported getting them in any spec. Afaik you just need to be AK4 to start getting the screeches.
    read up same question

Deleted
    Hello guys.

I would like to confirm that with a bit of luck on the screeches we are able to get the skin. I got it this morning, I was very lucky, unlike with legendary, had 3 screeches, 3 days in a row on different zones.

The skin looks amazing and doing as many wqs and pvp to get more

Enjoy hunting and prey to rngeesus.

Peace!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can see them in other specs.

Two weeks ago at AK4 I got the Hinterlands screech. Unfortunately extensive searching at that time yielded no stone (the bug). I then went about a week with no screeches. Last Tuesday I got the Hinterlands screech again, and this time found and clicked the stone. I was balance spec for both screeches and the stone click.

I have not gotten another screech since the Hinterlands screech a week ago.

Total aside, but the overwhelming breadth of RNG of this expansion is wearing me thin a bit. I mean we are all used to RNG for dungeon and raid drops and that's fine. But RNG for cooking recipes? I have this huge list of things I am trying to pursue (find a legendary, get herbing level 3 skills, cooking recipes, enchanting recipes, fishing world quest achievement, fox mount quest item, feral screeches, etc.) and every day I log in and do all I can towards all those things, and come up empty. It's starting to just get really damn discouraging. So. Much. RNG.

I have been following this thread since its creation. Like everyone else the screeches started at AK4. I noticed that the flags did not hold true till i got AK6. Dont know if this means anything. Some people say it is bugged. The same day the "hotfix(tues reset)" happened i got a screech, the following day the flag reset to false. The next 3 screeches after that held true after resets. I believe i achieved AK6 on this tuesday. IDK, I never talked to a GM like some posters above and i received the feather on the same week I got AK6. Keep checking the flags is my suggestion because if they are not holding true you will not get it. Hopefully soon we can identify what makes the flags hold true.

And when the owlcat god appears, i am not sure if spec matters, but you do need to be in cat form when you /sit
    Last edited by halflaloafofkungfu; 2016-10-04 at 01:39 PM.