Deleted

Can you predict where Sha of anger spawns?

Hello, been trying to camp Sha of Anger on dozen of characters weekly, but the thing dies roughly 10 seconds after it spawns.
    So I got to the conclusion that people know in advance where it spawns.
    Anybody got any info on this?
    PS: All I could find on the net is that after its body disappears, the zone with the most smoke is the most probable one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's quite easy to spot where he spawns. The zone aint that big.
    isn't his spawn timer like 15mins or something? or did they make it longer again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Yeah but he has several possible spawn points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It's quite easy to spot where he spawns. The zone aint that big.
    isn't his spawn timer like 15mins or something? or did they make it longer again?
    Yes, it is. The problem is that it can be quite difficult to get to him in time to hit him even once before he is downed by other players who were closer or camping the right point. Sure, the respawn timer is short but it gets frustrating when this happens twice in a row.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do what I do and hover high over Mogujia. Once Sha yells, look around until you see his big fat dark blob and move in that direction.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Easy. Say he has four spawn points. You get three accounts and use them to camp three spawns.

He spawns at the fourth.

Yeah, like Flavour Cat said, basically I have to hover over near the middle of the zone, near Mogujia. You can pretty much see all his spawns from there and its equidistant from all of them, as soon as you hear/see the zone-wide yell, look and make a mad-dash for him. The spawn timer is 15 mins so it's not too terrible if you have to wait again, but yeah, you have to be pretty quick or you'll miss him. It does help to have master/310 riding though, definitely. At least the other three MOP world bosses only have one spawn point, so this is the only one you have to gun for.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Easy. Say he has four spawn points. You get three accounts and use them to camp three spawns.

He spawns at the fourth.
    Brilliant.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Brilliant.
    LOL
    To answer the OP directly because i'm the only one with sound reading comprehension. No you cannot predict where Sha will spawn.