Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    I know, but as I said, I don't because I am horrible about using my AP on the wrong weapon.
    What do you mean wrong weapon ?
    You use them on the exact "RIGHT" weapon you want ?
    There is no relation between leveling spec and AP.

I leveled as dps and used ap on tanking in druid.
    Leveling as WW and using it on MW.

I dont understand what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Firost View Post
    I dont understand what you mean.
    -Finish quest.
    -Item drops in bag.
    -Use it because reflex.
    -GG you used it on the wrong weapon, happens quite a bit, especially in dungeons/raids when you're focus on what you did or what you're doing during fights, etc...
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-10-03 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    -Finish quest.
    -Item drops in bag.
    -Use it because reflex.
    -GG you used it on the wrong weapon, happens quite a bit, especially in dungeons/raids when you're focus on what you did or what you're doing during fights, etc...
    thanks for answers, i still dont get it but atleast i can see what may be the problem for others.
    Use it because reflex, this is a strange reflex, u get the stones from lfr u use em cos reflex ? or random potions? or flasks ?
    Anyway never mind i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Firost View Post
    thanks for answers, i still dont get it but atleast i can see what may be the problem for others.
    Use it because reflex, this is a strange reflex, u get the stones from lfr u use em cos reflex ? or random potions? or flasks ?
    Anyway never mind i guess.
    When you are in your good spec, you use AP items right away (some people at least), you get it, you use it, you get it, you use it... You developp the reflex of doing it after so much repetitions.
    Potions, flasks or runes, you never use them right away, you can't developp this "muscle memory" kinda thing, you're not conditionned, with AP items if you use them right after you get them every time, the moment you get one with the wrong spec, you'll still use it because you have the habit to do it.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-10-03 at 03:51 PM.