Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Level 11 neltharian's lair was enjoyable... 1 million physical hits from enraged pelters.. And the scorpions oh god

+1 ... can't find healers for any groups

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

+8 Vault so far, I'm the tank 854 ilvl

Only +7 so far. I'm just not online during the week except for raids when everyone is pushing Mythic+

Got my first ever Legendary on my Rogue alt so decided to main him, seeing as though he now has the best gear... How decent are Rogues in M+? My only other toon is my DH, which is Vengeance... then have a 107 WW Monk; I'd much rather keep the Rogue though as it's fun to play. We capable of 10+?

+7 Maw got 2 chests because ppl can't move out of breath, would have had 3.
    +9 Arcway, finished but not in time - not even fucking close. what a miserable place.

edit: sub rogue, 853 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    +7 Maw got 2 chests because ppl can't move out of breath, would have had 3.
    I call bullshit on it being +7. +6? Sure

Unless you're US then maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    So far I've only ran 3 Mythic+s and got to Mythic +5 before forgetting to change my spec from DPS to tank and having no tank and no way to change specs in the zone, so we just left and depleted my key.
    LOL! Another proof we need to change/fix this stupid depletion mechanism. Did you try running out though? The other night we wiped so many times we had to repair but no bot. We almost left the instance till someone figured you can actually run of the instance thru the entrance, repair and run back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    I call bullshit on it being +7. +6? Sure

Unless you're US then maybe.
    yeah US. We got the +9 Arcway key from Maw+7.
    Prot Warr, Ele Shaman, Sub Rogue, Boomkin, and Disc Priest.
    Affixes were Sanguine and Overwhelming (our holy pally couldn't handle this in HOV+5 and we failed pretty bad, so we swapped him for a priest and it went way better for the next dungeons).

Lvl 9 Vault of Wardens - depleted. Wipe fest with a pug but we still got (shitty) loot in the end. We had a weak healer and it was painful, so bad but you are penalized if you have to swap people around so we just decided to stick with him...

Lvl 9 Maw with my main guys, missed the timer due to a few silly deaths, going to retry tonight to push lvl 10.

yeah US. We got the +9 Arcway key from Maw+7.
    Prot Warr, Ele Shaman, Sub Rogue, Boomkin, and Disc Priest.
    Affixes were Sanguine and Overwhelming (our holy pally couldn't handle this in HOV+5 and we failed pretty bad, so we swapped him for a priest and it went way better for the next dungeons).
    Curious why the rogue runs sub and not outlaw? Also how much better was the disc? I'm hearing an mw monk atm but wonder If disc would be stronger

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidBlack View Post
    My guild group also managed to clear CoS + 10 too. Definitely gross...we came up with a clever strat of using an armor potion toward the soft enrage. We were having DPS die just prior to 2min CDs being back up at about 10% boss health. The smoothed damage from the armor pot carried us to second CDs and got us a kill. Still took us quite a while too. xD
    We tried armor pota but ended up going with double dps pot because that seemed to cut about 2 of his aoe phases. So much gold spent for 1.5k artifact power!

It was very enjoyable tho. Nice having 'progression' based content for fewer people. I like 20man mythic but you dont always see eye to eye with 26 ppl roster. 5mans is easy to get like minded people(who dont mind spending 50k gold to finally kill a 5 man boss )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Curious why the rogue runs sub and not outlaw? Also how much better was the disc? I'm hearing an mw monk atm but wonder If disc would be stronger
    Last I heard Discs were one of the worst classes to run Mythic+ with (where as Holy Priests were great), did they get a significant buff?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I'm the rogue. I run sub because I chose sub at the start of the xpac in anticipation of the incoming outlaw nerfs (and they happened). I'm also not a mythic raider, so I don't have to play to the benefit of a raid. Sub is fine in mythic+, haven't had a problem at all. the buff to shuriken storm is quite helpful on higher level mythics.

I don't really know much about disc priest, but it worked out way way better than holy paladin was working for us. especially with the Overwhelming affix, the pally was struggling hard with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    we did a 9+ NL in time, grp is avg 655 ilvl. We tried HoV 10+... 1st boss was a fucking wall for us, i think we need a bit more gear for it, boss had 200M health...

- - - Updated - - -

Both sub and outlaw are very viable for M+, it depend on your comp, for the higher one sub bring a some very good burst ST, control and decent AoE very strong on 3-4 target, outlaw brings very strong cleave, very strong on big pulls, a bit less on ST burst and boss...

I'm the rogue. I run sub because I chose sub at the start of the xpac in anticipation of the incoming outlaw nerfs (and they happened). I'm also not a mythic raider, so I don't have to play to the benefit of a raid. Sub is fine in mythic+, haven't had a problem at all. the buff to shuriken storm is quite helpful on higher level mythics.

I don't really know much about disc priest, but it worked out way way better than holy paladin was working for us. especially with the Overwhelming affix, the pally was struggling hard with it.
    Oh nice thanks for replying I too don't raid, I'm purely mythic+ so want to be able to compete top tier, so I'm assuming rogue will be fine for this? Is it worth me swapping over to sub? I'm outlaw but only 841 and have the legendary gloves. I debated for ages on swapping to windwalker monk but I guess rogue is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    So far I've only ran 3 Mythic+s and got to Mythic +5 before forgetting to change my spec from DPS to tank and having no tank and no way to change specs in the zone, so we just left and depleted my key.
    you could left the dungeon walking in the portal and switch you know?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice thanks for replying I too don't raid, I'm purely mythic+ so want to be able to compete top tier, so I'm assuming rogue will be fine for this? Is it worth me swapping over to sub? I'm outlaw but only 841 and have the legendary gloves. I debated for ages on swapping to windwalker monk but I guess rogue is ok?
    ww bring very good cleave and a 5sec aoe stun on a 45 sec cd, witch is insane for M+. rogue as very very high surva and flex between outlaw sin and sub depending on what your comp need, both class (monk and rogue) are very strong for M+ imo, i would give the edge to WW tho just because of the stun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    you could left the dungeon walking in the portal and switch you know?
    Did not know. Now I do.

No big deal really, I've run tons of others since then.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

WW is probably better overall but rogue can do pretty good too. there's not a huge margin between a good rogue and a good WW I wouldn't think. I'd say it is up to you really. Outlaw and Sub are both good choices. I don't know anything about Sin.