Page 97 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with an artifact skin only being available in normal and beyond.
    What about an entire row of skins?
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Again, mountain out of a molehill. There's absolutely nothing wrong with an artifact skin only being available in normal and beyond. Making that skin have even the most basic level of prestige would make keeping it out of LFR a no-brainer.
    You are right, there is nothing wrong with this at all. There is a HUGE problem with gating the 3 other skins from players if they have no interest in organized raiding.
    Last edited by grandgato; 2016-10-03 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    You are right, there is nothing wrong with this at all. There is a HUGE problem with gating 3 other skins from players if they have no interest in organized raiding.
    If they have no interest in organized group activity, they should try to avert their eyes from organized group skins.

Sweet delicious tears from the peasants, lovely.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    People acting like total autistic rejects again, as per usual on mmo champion. If you have a quest to progress then every difficulty should be viable. LFR is there for a reason, and if blizzard don't want you to progress with that difficulty, then LFR has no place in the game to begin with.
    You're correct, LFR has no place in this game. I'm all for removing it alltogether.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    If they have no interest in organized group activity, they should try to avert their eyes from organized group skins.
    I said "organized raiding", not organized group content.

I said "organized raiding", not organized group content.
    Boo hoo.
    There's a price of entry. Either you pay or you don't, but please don't whine all day.

You are right, there is nothing wrong with this at all. There is a HUGE problem with gating the 3 other skins from players if they have no interest in organized raiding.
    You have to unlock the first one to unlock the row because that unlocks the skin. The rest are just recolors and have other minor requirements. Think of it just like EN. You have to kill Nyth to be able to fight the other bosses. There should always be cosmetic rewards like this that are gated behind more difficult content to spur people on to accomplish more. The problem with your view is that it is an entitled one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezrex View Post
    You have to unlock the first one to unlock the row because that unlocks the skin. The rest are just recolors and have other minor requirements. Think of it just like EN. You have to kill Nyth to be able to fight the other bosses. There should always be cosmetic rewards like this that are gated behind more difficult content to spur people on to accomplish more. The problem with your view is that it is an entitled one.
    How am I entitled? I am fine with keeping the cosmetic raid skin locked behind normal+, it just makes no sense to lock other non-raid content behind that skin.

Also, when did Mythic +15 become a "minor requirement"?
    Last edited by grandgato; 2016-10-03 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Remove LFR you remove raiding champ. Blizzard has done stated many times LFR is the reason we get raids. If they wanted LFR gone Legion was the perfect time to do it. The fact they went back to the MOP model shows it is still needed.

Believe it or not but shit made for WoW is on a budget. LFR justfies the raiding budget.
    really? because they had raids in WoW 4 years before LFR was even a thing so i dont know what youre talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yet instead of throwing it in the trash can they gave it raid tier and raid trinkets again, not to mention a chance to drop legendaries off of each boss and for that tier to titanforge. So they don't seem to be planning to throw it in the trash quite yet.
    and that saddens me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    really? because they had raids in WoW 4 years before LFR was even a thing so i dont know what youre talking about.
    The ease with which this gets thrown about displays the shocking level of ignorance. Ive got some bad news friend. Those 4 years of having the masses subsidize your hobby os over. That goose laid its final golden egg in cataclysm. YOUR ENTITLEMENT to be the sole individuals the developers produce content for is over.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Love how you tried to avoid what he said.

So to repeat what Grandgato said.

You are right, there is nothing wrong with this at all. There is a HUGE problem with gating 3 other skins from players if they have no interest in organized raiding.

You shouldn't need to do NM+ raiding to unlock mythic skins. Believe it or not but there is people who rather doing 5mans over raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    You're correct, LFR has no place in this game. I'm all for removing it alltogether.
    If LFR go's raiding go's with it champ. You don't kill off the most used raid mode without losing something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Boo hoo.
    There's a price of entry. Either you pay or you don't, but please don't whine all day.
    Gotta keep moving that goal post don't ya.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem to think shit can work now like it worked in 2007. News flash it can't and blizzard has done stated many times LFR justifies raiding content. LFR is blizzards way to keep raiding in WoW.

Want LFR removed then it ether gets replaced with a queable raid mode (NM+) or just outright gets removed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Raiding had not work. It was fine before LFR because there still sufficient content for the slow gamer. People still had max level to reach. Around WoTLK, that started to change because eventually, people will reach max and start looking for content to do.

Raiding up until that point were paid everyone, experienced by a much smaller audience yet occupy the majority of their development budget.

If raiding was fine before LFR, why LFR? Why the multiple difficulties? Why the constant change made to raids? 40? 25? 10? Normal, heroic etc. The list goes on.

Deleted
    I remember that time. I really don't want back the time where you had "Kara guilds" or "SSC guilds" and completely worthless pieces of shit who just guild hopped the moment they got the gear they wanted.

and that saddens me.
    Why would it sadden you? Your gear will still be much higher level than that of those who only do LFR. Is that not enough to sate your elitist douchebag nature?

10+ Year Old Account

You shouldn't need to do NM+ raiding to unlock mythic skins. Believe it or not but there is people who rather doing 5mans over raiding.
    Man so I guess by that logic I should just have to duel someone outside Org to get the PvP skin because I hate doing actual PvP?

Stop acting so entitled.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Deleted

Then you are saying NM+ raids shouldn't have unique skins...

Why?

Because skins should be available to everyone?
    Keep skins away from the content i dont do?
    Give me skins only to the content i do and F@%$ everything else?

Why dont normal raiders deserve a skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1717 View Post
    Man so I guess by that logic I should just have to duel someone outside Org to get the PvP skin because I hate doing actual PvP?

Stop acting so entitled.
    Nope but you can do the pvp world quests to unlock some pvp skins. You can go right now and do the WQ killing npcs and get honor. People like you shouldn't use the world entitled since you don't know what it means.

Once again why should any 5man content be locked behind raiding...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Then you are saying NM+ raids shouldn't have unique skins...

Why?

Because skins should be available to everyone?
    Keep skins away from the content i dont do?
    Give me skins only to the content i do and F@%$ everything else?

Why dont normal raids deserve a skin?
    No let me be 100% clear NM+ is more then welcome to have there own skins. I am totally fine with each branch of raiding getting some extra little goodies. But why should the Mythic 15+ 5man skin be locked behind NM+ raiding.

Why should this quest chain that you get outside of raiding be locked behind it. Hell the grind on the quest chain is hell anyway, so why not put it in LFR with a lower drop rate then the already low one NM+ has.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Do we have any evidence that it can't be done on LFR? Don't take stuff to serious that comes from a GM, do we have a blue-post about it?
    There are to many pages to look through ...

Like the title says,I'm sorry but not being able to do the two Artifact Quests in LFR is bullshit.

The two quests I am talking about is In Nightmares and Essence of Power. These quests from what I been reading can not be completed in LFR.

I tweeted blizzard to confirm and will post the reply when and if I get it.

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.

Edit: Also no where does it state on the quests you need to do NM+ to finish them.
    Artifact quest chain? Wtf are you talking about? This more like an alternate cool option to get a neat skin for your artifact. You don't lose much story from not doing it. Also, normal mode is faceroll at the moment. It's like you complain about why ppl get a raider's glory mount and you won't for running LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Do we have any evidence that it can't be done on LFR? Don't take stuff to serious that comes from a GM, do we have a blue-post about it?
    There are to many pages to look through ...
    Yes they commented and confirmed it a few days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Artifact quest chain? Wtf are you talking about? This more like an alternate cool option to get a neat skin for your artifact. You don't lose much story from not doing it. Also, normal mode is faceroll at the moment. It's like you complain about why ppl get a raider's glory mount and you won't for running LFR.
    I see someone has trouble reading the thread and peoples replys in it.