Deleted

0.52 sec cast time on HT as Resto, the Guardian fault

Hey.
    Was doing RatedBGS yesterday as Guardian and I'm specced into Hibernating Growth which reduce the cast time on my healing touch by 75% if I stay in bear form atleast 10 secs. After the BGs was done I joined a Mythic dungeon run as Resto so I switched my spec and noticed that the buff from guardian spec was still there and the cast time on my Healing Touch was 0.52 sec. Thought it must been something that just stayed there for the moment, went into bear for, cat form and nothing removed the buff. So I went trough with the dungeon and the buff was still present which I noticed fairly much as I was using Healing Touch. When we wiped due to overpulling then buff got removed. I noticed this happens sometimes when I change spec to balance but it only last for one cast. In resto spec I had it all the time.
    Is this enlightened by Blizzard? Never seen a post of it here and tried to Google it abit. This might had been used by them tops going for world first if several had this "issue".
    Last edited by mmocf0f3fe9f57; 2016-10-02 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    On topic: sounds like a weird bug. If top guilds used it, someone would have found it in the logs already so I dont think so.

Off topic: You cite something great from a good movie as your own in your signature? That is rather shameless. You should fix that and credit where credit's due.

Deleted
    it's a known bug with changing specs with the hibernating touch honor talent buff present. Using it in a raid setting would count as an exploit, so i'd be very careful to check to make sure you click it off before any raids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    On topic: sounds like a weird bug. If top guilds used it, someone would have found it in the logs already so I dont think so.

Off topic: You cite something great from a good movie as your own in your signature? That is rather shameless. You should fix that and credit where credit's due.
    Lol, do you seriously think I think I "invented" the cite? I had it when I was playing alot of destroying lock in MoP and couldn't care less to switch it out. The name AND spec under the signature is just what I play and for the start of legion I took away all the old chars as I don't play em any longer. Get your focus elsewhere

This has been posted like 2 weeks ago as well on this very forum. I've reported it two weeks ago already and they still haven't fixed it. They haven't fixed some other things either that are bugged with Guardian Druids, though.

E: Ironic part is, it doesn't remove the buff in battlegrounds either. I was able to stay resto in BG's and as long as I didn't die, I'd have near instant-cast Healing Touches.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2016-10-02 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diiabloz View Post
    Lol, do you seriously think I think I "invented" the cite?
    Nobody thinks that. But the way your sig reads, you yourself are claiming to have invented it. It does not reflect well on you.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.