Spell Reflection in Mythic+

I was looking for a list or guide about the reflectable spells in mythic dungeons, and sadly I couldn't find anything. It would be cool if our prot community could help out the others whit their tricks about reflecting.

What i found useful in our mythic runs was some obvious spells, the 2 caster bosses in Arcway (Ivanyr and Vandros) shoot themselfes in the face for 400k on a higher difficulty.
    Another find was the jailer trash's 150% dmg taken debuf in Violet Hold.

It would be awesome if you guys could share your finds too

The ones i remember.

Maw of Souls
    Ymiron - You can reflect every 2nd Dark Slash. It is a free 1m+ damage on him on +10.

Neltharion's Lair
    Ularogg - You can reflect his very fast cast smash (dont remember the name) that does Nature Damage. I believe it is named Sunder, idk.
    Dargrull - You can reflect his Molten Crash (I believe this is the name). Every time he knocks you back, he casts a 2nd spell. The 2nd spell is the one that is reflectable (Nature Damage).
    Last edited by Ferozan; 2016-10-03 at 06:28 PM.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

I wouldn't use spell reflect on Vandros pass m7+ cause he gets a damage buff if he successfully completes a cast.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTheShark View Post
    I wouldn't use spell reflect on Vandros pass m7+ cause he gets a damage buff if he successfully completes a cast.
    You are right, we got a mage in our group, spellsteal solves the problem till he has mana for it

Deleted
    The chaos bolt casters in Arcway.
    Every mono target spell on you should be reflectible.

Alternatively you can look up the spell names inside Wowhead, they have a section that says whether a spell is reflect-able or not. Not sure how accurate it is, but it has helped somewhat for me, especially heroic Nythendra.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    The chaos bolt casters in Arcway.
    Every mono target spell on you should be reflectible.
    I would expect someone with that profile picture to use 'mono' rather than 'single' (the commonly used word).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    Alternatively you can look up the spell names inside Wowhead, they have a section that says whether a spell is reflect-able or not. Not sure how accurate it is, but it has helped somewhat for me, especially heroic Nythendra.
    Should be accurate but also a LOT of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Should be accurate but also a LOT of work.
    Aye, but as a tank you should be putting in a decent amount of work anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    Aye, but as a tank you should be putting in a decent amount of work anyway.
    I'm rather surprised their isn't a WA option for this. It used to be check if spells are interruptible so I wouldn't be surprised if it could check the reflectable flag too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I would expect someone with that profile picture to use 'mono' rather than 'single' (the commonly used word).
    It has more to do with the fact that "mono" is used in french too, imo