Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    People just ignored me, so ill post again.

Neltharion's lair rogue item is not 100% drop - Im AK6 with exalted wardens, and festerface / chillmaw didn't drop anything, but i only killed them like 2-3 times.

Could we please get someone else who is also AK6/exalted to kill them a few times? Just to make sure i didnt lose to RNG drop chance when killing them
    Ak 6 but only suramar exalted, still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    I'm calling it.

Hidden Frost Artifact from Drugon the Frostblood world boss.

Hidden Unholy Artifact from The Soultakers world boss.

Just a matter of time...
    Yes, and we only have a 0.01% to get it every 9 weeks... still better than pet battles tho.

Deleted
    You dont see people using frost skin because people dont play frost.

Same reason you don't see many elemental shaman hidden skins - nobody plays elemental shamans.
    Plenty of arcane mages for example, and ALOT of rets before the recent discovery aswell. So did those two also got this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Hmmm, yeah alright. Now I see why some of you are getting frustrated. This stuff isn't even subtle anymore.
    Plus it's me. Like.. does my name not look familiar? Do people really believe if I found the skin that I wouldn't immediately post it for fame and glory? Like cmon.

So we are looking for a decaying journal. Theres lots of books and journals, we can cast Death and Decay. So should we start casting DnD on every book model in the BI now?

Quote Originally Posted by deedeepi View Post
    Plenty of arcane mages for example, and ALOT of rets before the recent discovery aswell. So did those two also got this bug?
    Any class can get it bugged
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Once again, I'll quote the leader of the order of the shepherd,

"It's unlikely that Blizzard was as creative as you want them to be"

Deleted
    People just ignored me, so ill post again.

Neltharion's lair rogue item is not 100% drop - Im AK6 with exalted wardens, and festerface / chillmaw didn't drop anything, but i only killed them like 2-3 times.

Could we please get someone else who is also AK6/exalted to kill them a few times? Just to make sure i didnt lose to RNG drop chance when killing them
    With the amount of people playing, someone would have got it this way by now. Random dungeon drops will be found very quickly if they are the case, so i have ruled this out.

What if you have to be dead to find the things for the artifact appearance? Like the old Linken quests, I recall you only being able to interact with one of the quest parts by being a ghost. I mean, we're deathknights and one of our abilities is about being a spook.

Quote Originally Posted by Alystro View Post
    With the amount of people playing, someone would have got it this way by now. Random dungeon drops will be found very quickly if they are the case, so i have ruled this out.
    The key part of my post is "Exalted wardens". Very, very few people have exalted wardens - although more and more after today's wardens emissary.

Rogues drop is locked behind Highmountain exalted - meaning you can kill boss 100000 times, but it wont drop till you reach the rep.

My assumption is that DKs might be locked behing Wardens (with which i got exalted earlier today)
    We dream, we dream.

The key part of my post is "Exalted wardens". Very, very few people have exalted wardens - although more and more after today's wardens emissary.

Rogues drop is locked behind Highmountain exalted - meaning you can kill boss 100000 times, but it wont drop till you reach the rep.

My assumption is that DKs might be locked behing Wardens (with which i got exalted earlier today)
    There's been plenty of reports now of people getting the bindings without having exalted with any factions. It's just a really low drop rate gated by AK.

I'm not convinced that any class requires faction to get their hidden artifact. Time and time again the faction requirement is being proven not to be needed to get hidden artifacts.

The only requirement is AK5 or 6. The only content that is time gated for us is world bosses. The search has been fun, but fruitless. At this point I would be extremely surprised if the trigger is anything that is currently available to us. With so many players someone would have received an item even if the drop chance is low.

It sucks and its uninspired, but the answer is world bosses, world bosses, and more world bosses.
    Last edited by Alldun; 2016-10-03 at 10:14 PM.

Deleted

Theres a spot on the wardens islands in aszuna that has many "need healer" graves.
    Always struck me as odd, didn't do anything for me on all types of summons, can you try?

These aren't graves, but warning signs. There are a bunch going up the pathway, along with "tank required" etc.

Deleted
    Anyone got AK7 yet?

The fact that chunks of dialogue for other hidden artifact questlines - Corrupted Ashbringer, Arcanite Reaper, etc. all have searchable dialogue in the repository posted earlier, and the fact that NOTHING remotely related to the weapon comes up leads me to believe it's just an RNG drop we haven't caught yet. :/

How did holy pallies and fire mages and others whose item were mob drops, know to go there to farm? Was that info all datamined?
    Last edited by Lesbomancy; 2016-10-03 at 10:34 PM.

I wonder how many more months this will go on before someone finds it or Blizzard actually feels like they fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alystro View Post
    Anyone got AK7 yet?
    Tomorrow, the very first people should be getting it this evening I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    I wonder how many more months this will go on before someone finds it or Blizzard actually feels like they fucked up.
    I think its more likely that we have a drop gated behind a rep faction, and or a world boss drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbomancy View Post
    How did holy pallies and fire mages and others whose item were mob drops, know to go there to farm? Was that info all datamined?
    drops have been found on beta by well, killin things
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathsplague View Post
    These aren't graves, but warning signs. There are a bunch going up the pathway, along with "tank required" etc.
    One of the world bosses spawns near there. Oddly enough, it's the one not required for the achievement (and the artifact tint for upgraded). Hence the signs.