Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanks for the responses guys. Seems ww only pulls ahead at very high m+ where the stun is required. I think I'll be safe on the rogue but I may bring up the ww also just as a backup. I'm assuming ww is the #1 melee for m+ then with ranged its fire mage / Hunter at the top...?

Enhance Shaman is pretty nuts.

+10 Thicket last week, without bonus chests.

Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    Enhance Shaman is pretty nuts.
    You know I've yet to even see an enhance shaman in my group let alone my mythic+ lol. I've literally not seen a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm moderately interested in shooting for server first mythic level 15 on my server, but I honestly don't see how it's possible in current gear. The highest I've been able to do was an 11 and that was without clearing the timer, and I only got that keystone by +2ing a 9 Eye of Azshara. I almost cleared the timer on a 10 Maw of Souls tonight, but we wiped on Helya because someone stood in a green swirl and got one shotted. I'm 870 ilvl, and everyone else in the group was above 860.

I get that higher gear will be needed to clear a mythic 15, but tbh, I question how much more gear will actually help. The higher levels seem to increase enemy stats by more and more. The health and damage increase going from 1 to 2 is +8%. The increase from 10 to 11 is 16%. That seems bad enough when you realize that in general, 1 ilvl is equal to 1% more stats, so for an 11 to feel as easy as a ten, everyone in the group would need to gain nearly 16 ilvls, but it's actually worse. The level 10 affixes, Tyrannical/Fortified, are multiplicative with the increase from the keystone level. For example, Tyrannical adds 20% increased boss damage and 40% increased boss health. That does not bring a boss from 216% health up to 256% health, it brings them up to 302% increased health. This scaling is only going to get more absurd, assuming the higher levels continue to scale faster than the lower ones.

I don't know if my group sucks, or it's a comp issue, but I see mythic 15 as being nearly impossible even in full 895s. It seems like it's designed for everyone to have double legendaries, full 920 gear, 54 traits and 4PT19 from mythic Nighthold.

Don't mistake this for me complaining. I like a good challenge. I'm just genuinely curious what most people are clearing, and most of all, if anyone has gotten a 12 or 13 down. I don't see the point in busting my balls with pushing until I know for sure that a 14 has been cleared by someone. I'd rather just farm 6+ for more gear and AP till then.
    Completely off topic but that signature won the internet!

welp, just saw the realm first message. so guess it is definitely possible at current gear levels, lol
    Last edited by sleepingforest; 2016-10-03 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    *shrug* worked for us last week - we completed a 6+3 (to get a level 9 key - this means level 8 cleared) and got our level 8 item in the cache. I can only assume that us clearing 9+2 (to get a level 11 key - means level 10 cleared) means we'll get our level 10 item in the cache, but I obviously can't confirm until wednesday.
    I bet it works that way. There's no reason it wouldn't. If someone does a level he gets that level, and getting a level X stone it means X-1 was done.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingforest View Post
    welp, just saw the realm first message. so guess it is definitely possible at current gear levels, lol
    What realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynadra View Post
    What realm?
    It was done on US Stormrage with a group from <Fast Forward>.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidflame View Post
    It was done on US Stormrage with a group from <Fast Forward>.
    Yeah, we are trying to verify if it's world of US first or what right now, that's why I asked. lol

Yeah, we are trying to verify if it's world of US first or what right now, that's why I asked. lol
    It won't happen on EU this week. Their affixes are much harder than ours. If it's US first, it's also world first, we just have to verify that no one else has done it and just left their logs private.

done +10 both weeks but not in time any of the weeks
    done +9 hov last week in time and lair +8 with 2 chests this week

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingforest View Post
    Indeed! I saw the same message. Thinking about it, it definitely seems possible. It was done in Vault of the Wardens. If everyone was 870+ and the dps were all doing 400-600k sustained, the numbers line up with the amount needed to clear in time, assuming you get good trash skips.

Seems the hardest part would be the tank damage on first boss, as he'd be meleeing for ~440% damage during meta. With lust and the tank using an armor pot and timely use of other CDs, if you got lucky, it could be done. Probably took a lot of runs and a lot of consumables.

Grats to Fast Forward!

What realm?
    Stormrage, didn't take a screenshot but you can see the achievement if you scroll down here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/st.../Fast_Forward/

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Seems the hardest part would be the tank damage on first boss, as he'd be meleeing for ~440% damage during meta. With lust and the tank using an armor pot and timely use of other CDs, if you got lucky, it could be done. Probably took a lot of runs and a lot of consumables.
    You couldn't be more right lol. The first boss was a nightmare.

Deleted
    +10 arcway but not in time...
    ghost respawn fked us over (besides the other obvious stuff), arcway is really one of the harder + dungeons so far...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrizZJ View Post
    +7 Maw got 2 chests because ppl can't move out of breath, would have had 3.
    +9 Arcway, finished but not in time - not even fucking close. what a miserable place.

edit: sub rogue, 853 ilvl.
    Yeah, it was, wasn't it! I was the tank!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Last I heard Discs were one of the worst classes to run Mythic+ with (where as Holy Priests were great), did they get a significant buff?
    Comparing Disc Priest to Resto Druid and Resto Shaman, priest was really hassling to handle/deal with massive AOE damage for mythic+. Was a nightmare for Arcway +9 (I'm the tank of Fenriz's group.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    +10 arcway but not in time...
    ghost respawn fked us over (besides the other obvious stuff), arcway is really one of the harder + dungeons so far...
    Had ghost respawn + sudden magician like manafiend shamblers pop on us at the demon staircase in the east wing for sudden wipe. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidflame View Post
    It won't happen on EU this week. Their affixes are much harder than ours. If it's US first, it's also world first, we just have to verify that no one else has done it and just left their logs private.
    this moment when US gets WF jsut because blizzard put much harder affixes for EU just so murica coudl finally win something :P

Is there anyway to see leaderboards for M+? or is it something not implemented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    I bet it works that way. There's no reason it wouldn't. If someone does a level he gets that level, and getting a level X stone it means X-1 was done.
    But then again you do a 9+2 and you get credit for +10 without having to deal with the extra affix. That particular scenario doesn't make much sense to me.

PS: For what it's worth, one guildie of mine got a mythic 8 item from the chest even though we did 8+2.