Momentum + web of pain Renferal Mythic

Any fellow DH's have some good advice for dealing with this mechanic on mythic? I was really unable to use fel rush/vr for obvious reasons. Any find a good way to allow this? Also, when moving away from her ambush I would get either 1-shot or to 5% even with blur active (no I was not >20 from my partner).

We had a spot asigned for the web of Pain near the edge of the platform. Nobody else was supposed to stay there.

I was dancing around that position.

About moving away, you've to be fast with your partner. If you do it well you should be somewhere in the point of getting 500-600k damage. Even with the web, that shouldn't kill you.
    Last edited by Shirofune; 2016-10-03 at 08:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHLAM View Post
    Any fellow DH's have some good advice for dealing with this mechanic on mythic? I was really unable to use fel rush/vr for obvious reasons. Any find a good way to allow this? Also, when moving away from her ambush I would get either 1-shot or to 5% even with blur active (no I was not >20 from my partner).
    Just don't use VR or FR while you have web up. A small dps loss is usually better than you or someone else dying. Or, you can tank against a wall and FR,VR into it so you don't move.

Deleted
    On our mythic kill both me and the other DH in our raid got the web link, I basically told the raid to stay away from the right side of the boss and to watch the circus show that was us both playing momentum. I mean as long as the raid understands you need to jump around it shouldn't cause problems.
    Last edited by mmoc903fed9e70; 2016-10-04 at 09:46 AM.

me and our other DH just get told, Suck it up bitch you ain't jumping around while you have it. but it beats us killing the raid or something

I was in the exact same situation last night. Makes me wonder, in general, if Demon Blades would make for a better talent in Mythics even with my low haste (6-7%).

We simply stacked the raid in a certain area and beams would be off to the side. Was pretty easy to use VR/Fel Rush consistently under the beam this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    me and our other DH just get told, Suck it up bitch you ain't jumping around while you have it. but it beats us killing the raid or something
    The large amount of damage lost could be a potential kill down the drain though.

It's a trade off on progression kills, I would suggest going demon blades and nemesis if it is a issue. For some it will be, for others it won't. Getting stuck into one talent selection when real world scenarios can affect which is best for you and your group is a bad way to think.

Deleted
    Animation cancel macro is your friend, not just on this boss but literally on every boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjai View Post
    We simply stacked the raid in a certain area and beams would be off to the side. Was pretty easy to use VR/Fel Rush consistently under the beam this way.

The large amount of damage lost could be a potential kill down the drain though.
    Yeah we know but again, It would be us killing the entire raid by knocking them off the platforms. We could probably stick to being on the other side of the boss from the raid but never really tested it as it seemed to be rare i got web of pain anyways.
    Last edited by Rehok; 2016-10-05 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Animation cancel macro is your friend, not just on this boss but literally on every boss.
    Yeah, abusing glitches is the way to go..