Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynlendus View Post
    It's because he's taking less than 100k damage from melee attacks with 0 active mitigation up.
    Isn't that an off-hand hit?

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    No, it is, that you have no clue how Iron Fur works. Hint: check the stack count (and wether those stacks can ever drop simultaneously ..)
    Did you see the log where his Iron Fur (1) faded? Good one

Deleted
    tbf it does make me salty to look at those melee hits too, im getting hammered by 1m+ melee hits with demon spikes up on +11 only (tbf it's on eu, not NA, so harder affixes and raging under 30%, but regardless... even +0 hits me harder while under dspikes than what im reading in those logs, lol)

but im pretty salty at celestashit, not the guys using the right classes

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...10&end=3490310

?

The log is just poorly worded, the 2 stack of ironfur is what faded down to the 1 stack.

It's because he's taking less than 100k damage from melee attacks with 0 active mitigation up.
    You got me dude. I can't explain why I took 1 100k melee swing during the boss fight with no buffs. I should have been using that exploit when i was taking all of those 410k melee hits (at least 100k larger than the biggest hit your warrior took and Bear's have more passive mitigation).

Doesn't tell anything about the second Iron Fur stack, which according to when it was gained, should still have at this point in time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    There's a reason that i'm not playing my Warrior (my main toon).

Warrior

We did pulls with my warrior and it was not working (to put it nicely).
    Not surprising, since warrior's not stacking versatility.

the bosses offhand attacks hit for less. now you should really stop, youre embarassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Not surprising, since warrior's not stacking versatility.
    Doing easy content = wear haste gear. You can look at my post history. I have advocated for Vers for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingforest View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...10&end=3490310

?

The log is just poorly worded, the 2 stack of ironfur is what faded down to the 1 stack.
    Never in the entire fight did he drop below 1 stack, and he made it to 4 stacks

What about that melee that hit for 37,000. 260% damage increase for it to only hit for 37,000? Notice how that's also in the same second as a melee for 80,000. So you're telling me the bosses mainhand and offhand hit you for a combined total of 117,000?
    Last edited by Vynlendus; 2016-10-04 at 12:38 AM.

Never in the entire instance did he drop below 1 stack, and he made it to 4 stacks
    You are looking at Tirathon specifically, here it is for the entire dungeon:

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingforest View Post
    You are looking at Tirathon specifically, here it is for the entire dungeon:

Edited that, forgot I had the Boss selected.

Hold up a second. You're trying to implicate that he's exploiting in some way or another, but damage events are all SERVER BASED. Are you implying he hacked Blizzard's server to modify how much damage their bosses do? Is this really what we're getting at here?

What about that melee that hit for 37,000. 260% damage increase for it to only hit for 37,000? Notice how that's also in the same second as a melee for 80,000. So you're telling me the bosses mainhand and offhand hit you for a combined total of 117,000?
    Conveniently ignoring the buffs he had up for that timestamp. Seems more like you are simply awful at reading logs.

So the lesson is that Bears are absurdly strong

I love playing my Monk, but I could barely tank 10+ EoA at 859 ilevel so I'm not even gonna try to get to 15+ for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Xundir View Post
    Hold up a second. You're trying to implicate that he's exploiting in some way or another, but damage events are all SERVER BASED. Are you implying he hacked Blizzard's server to modify how much damage their bosses do? Is this really what we're getting at here?
    Exploits can do some weird things, pal.

Exploits can do some weird things, pal.
    This picture looks incredibly photoshopped when you look closely at it. Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Xundir View Post
    This picture looks incredibly photoshopped when you look closely at it. Source?
    It was a gyazo I took when Leokk's Insight stacks were a thing, +3% dmg increase per stack, stacking infinitely.

It was a gyazo I took when Leokk's Insight stacks were a thing, +3% dmg increase per stack, stacking infinitely.
    So.... a bug on Blizzard's part?