Quote Originally Posted by Alystro View Post
    Regarding the frost skin, it seems completely unbelievable to me that King Ymiron in MoS is not involved in some way, given that the weapon model is basically a reskin of red sword of courage that he drops in northrend, and given the lich king connection. However I believe it was said by blizz that the frost appearance has something "fun" to unlock it, so not as simple as a drop. Perhaps we can interact with him in a special way, or he is part of a chain of events we are yet to discover. Just thinking out loud.
    That "fun" part was debunked time ago. It was the Arcane Mage to be fun, not Frost DK. (y)

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    I found something that i'm not sure what to make off. In black rook hold after the first boss, there is a room with untargetable ghosts. One of them is kneeling in front of an untargetable chest, saying "This chest is.... rotted through. How strange". I tried everything i could think of, kneeling in front of it, placing dnd on top of it, but nothing worked.

Edit: Also, i went back there after we finished the dungeon, and all of the ghosts were randomly despawning and respawning.
    Since I'm AK6 I went back to check on this and the chest was not there. Anyone know anything about that chest? It's actually been bothering me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayborne View Post
    That "fun" part was debunked time ago. It was the Arcane Mage to be fun, not Frost DK. (y)
    Fun? Professor putricide's lab of alchemical horrors and fun confirmed. Just have to Controll undead Yimmy and RP walk him to the lab, bring 200 saronite bars, 250 demonsteel bars and 300 shadowfrost shards.

At this point It must be a pebble in Val that we have to click on while dead on the side of a hill in the middle of nowhere you have to glitch your way to. The pebble will whisper us something written in skyrim's dova runes which we then translate, and proceed to /spit on ancestral spirits until we squire their tears, feed them to a sniveling pig who we can then ride using mounted combat. We take the pig to Yimrion and corpse explode him to get a rune. We take the rune to Koltria but he says we have nothing to talk about, so we /talk him into decypering the rune. The rune says the bonehook is a super rare drop off a world boss if and only if you kill him naked, solo, and you have to be attacked by a spirit from archeology. Once you have the bonehook you have to trade it to Rottgut who gives you another rune. This rune you take to The north west corner of shields rest while dead and place it on the crossed swords. THEN. THEN. you get a message from the devs which you must read in an unused cave in stormheim off the south coast to summon kel'thusad. If you kill him and raise ally him, you have a 1/100 chance of him giving you "his" number. Call the number IRL and chris M. will answer. He will give you the whereabouts of salzman, the forteller from accounting. Hunt him down IRL, the runes of the darkening are under his pillow on a cassette tape.

Seriously though I've gone mad. Is salzman even in game or any reference to him? I have a feeling the runes have something to do with southpark still. Also try ganking lowbies / world pvp in general, see if that gets us anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Since I'm AK6 I went back to check on this and the chest was not there. Anyone know anything about that chest? It's actually been bothering me.
    Chests with mobs around them spawn in Dungeons giving OR or AP

edit: i should add i believe they only appear in mythic. Its possible if you were in a lower difficulty it appeared but wasnt lootable?

Deleted
    Looking through the text files i found the line:

"113941;"Where is the prince who murdered his king?";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;69399;0;0;22522"

I have no memory of this in the game from what ive played so far, and a quick google search hasn't sent me to anything WoW related. what intereasts me is 2 lines below it is this:

"113943;"Then I have failed as both a father and a king.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;69401;0;0;22522"

no idea if this information is helpful or not, but it stood out to me.

Deleted
    GUYS! I'VE CRACKED IT!... THIS... Is the hidden artifact skin!

OR MAYBE!

Kappa
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-10-04 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenku View Post
    Looking through the text files i found the line:

"113941;"Where is the prince who murdered his king?";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;69399;0;0;22522"

I have no memory of this in the game from what ive played so far, and a quick google search hasn't sent me to anything WoW related. what intereasts me is 2 lines below it is this:

"113943;"Then I have failed as both a father and a king.";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;69401;0;0;22522"

no idea if this information is helpful or not, but it stood out to me.
    those are both lines from the DK order hall campaign I believe

Deleted
    Ah well, i doubted it would be helpful, but worth a shot

Deleted
    It will honestly just be sad if they have made the hidden appearance for weapons based on FROSTMOURNE a random drop from a world boss or something when specs like arcane mage have a long and awesome quest line.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alystro View Post
    It will honestly just be sad if they have made the hidden appearance for weapons based on FROSTMOURNE a random drop from a world boss or something when specs like arcane mage have a long and awesome quest line.
    Weeell you knooow mages... Blizz' favorite pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    I'm not exactly familiar with how the bonus levels from Warcraft and other Blizzard titles work... but Arcane Mages got theirs in what I've heard to be essentially an elongated reference to the secret Sheep level from WC3.
    Any other secret levels we might concern ourselves with?

Furthermore, has anyone checked out the Ancient Kings? Apparently there's one in the water beneath Acherus. I figure it could be a reference to the Stormheim Memory of Arthas stating "every king must kneel before death". According to WoWhead, there are 6 different IDs for them added in 7.0.1, and at least 1 is still around...
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashenplague View Post
    Fun? Professor putricide's lab of alchemical horrors and fun confirmed. Just have to Controll undead Yimmy and RP walk him to the lab, bring 200 saronite bars, 250 demonsteel bars and 300 shadowfrost shards.

At this point It must be a pebble in Val that we have to click on while dead on the side of a hill in the middle of nowhere you have to glitch your way to. The pebble will whisper us something written in skyrim's dova runes which we then translate, and proceed to /spit on ancestral spirits until we squire their tears, feed them to a sniveling pig who we can then ride using mounted combat. We take the pig to Yimrion and corpse explode him to get a rune. We take the rune to Koltria but he says we have nothing to talk about, so we /talk him into decypering the rune. The rune says the bonehook is a super rare drop off a world boss if and only if you kill him naked, solo, and you have to be attacked by a spirit from archeology. Once you have the bonehook you have to trade it to Rottgut who gives you another rune. This rune you take to The north west corner of shields rest while dead and place it on the crossed swords. THEN. THEN. you get a message from the devs which you must read in an unused cave in stormheim off the south coast to summon kel'thusad. If you kill him and raise ally him, you have a 1/100 chance of him giving you "his" number. Call the number IRL and chris M. will answer. He will give you the whereabouts of salzman, the forteller from accounting. Hunt him down IRL, the runes of the darkening are under his pillow on a cassette tape.

Seriously though I've gone mad. Is salzman even in game or any reference to him? I have a feeling the runes have something to do with southpark still. Also try ganking lowbies / world pvp in general, see if that gets us anywhere
    Most ive laughed since this thread started, im a little less depressed about our artifact now

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    I'm not exactly familiar with how the bonus levels from Warcraft and other Blizzard titles work... but Arcane Mages got theirs in what I've heard to be essentially an elongated reference to the secret Sheep level from WC3.

Furthermore, has anyone checked out the Ancient Kings? Apparently there's one in the water beneath Acherus. I figure it could be a reference to the Stormheim Memory of Arthas stating "every king must kneel before death". According to WoWhead, there are 6 different IDs for them added in 7.0.1, and at least 1 is still around...
    That looks very Paladiny to me. Especially considering they have Guardian of Ancient kinds. Also is that a current screenshot or something from beta?

I still feel like the damage from our army of the dead dying called 'dragged to helheim' has something to do with all this

To all the people saying that "it can't be this because it has to do with a paladin or is paladiny" I would just like to point out that YA'LL HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT DEATH KNIGHTS ARE FALLEN PALADINS. We could be missing something because everyone brushes it off as a Paladin thing..... NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME HAS TO DO WITH PALADINS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post

Furthermore, has anyone checked out the Ancient Kings? Apparently there's one in the water beneath Acherus[/URL]. I figure it could be a reference to the Stormheim Memory of Arthas stating "every king must kneel before death". According to WoWhead, there are 6 different IDs for them added in 7.0.1, and at least 1 is still around...
    I wouldn't bother with that random NPC. it's in fatigue waters so deep you die instantly if you try to get neat it. trust me, I tried...

To all the people saying that "it can't be this because it has to do with a paladin or is paladiny" I would just like to point out that YA'LL HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT DEATH KNIGHTS ARE FALLEN PALADINS. We could be missing something because everyone brushes it off as a Paladin thing..... NOT EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME HAS TO DO WITH PALADINS!!!!!
    Not all DKs are fallen Paladins. Three of the Four Horsemen aren't in fact. Two were warriors and the other was a priest.

Quote Originally Posted by xf11 View Post
    neat find with the dialog.. log, ill dig around

"119274;"Make sure you ask for the Scroll of Elun'dris. It alone has the information we need!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;69256;0;0;22522" huh, still wonder what that scroll is for anyways.
    still trying to think of where to look for this

Quote Originally Posted by SgtDidymus View Post
    DKs most certainly are not just fallen Paladins. Many are fallen warriors and theres likely examples of other classes become death knights aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

So it appears somebody discovered the journal in CoS. ctrlv(.)cz/Ffqp
    Could this be the trigger we have been waiting for or is this a photoshop? Originally posted in DK Discord